Explain the "furry" thing to me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2014, 06:31 AM
RE: Explain the "furry" thing to me
(23-03-2014 04:10 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 04:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, my 19 year old daughter says there's a crazy web site devoted to hooking up with other furry people and getting together and having sex..... in the damn costumes! It's like furry S & M or something. Or they have private video sex if they can't get physically together. I don't know if my daughter really knows this for sure but the world is full of diversity so I wouldn't doubt some of it is true.

We call that rule 34 on the internet.

I don't want to google it to find out, but if there are furries, are there slimies?

People who dress up as slugs, cover themselves in slime and then have sex?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2014, 06:32 AM
(24-03-2014 06:31 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 04:10 PM)Logisch Wrote:  We call that rule 34 on the internet.

I don't want to google it to find out, but if there are furries, are there slimies?

Markhilda

[Image: 9f6.gif]
24-03-2014, 06:35 AM
(23-03-2014 08:14 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I got nuthin'.

I had a booth at a Wicked Weekend event in Jersey a couple years ago. And when people starting parading through the convention center dressed as animals AND young girls were totally decked out as Hello Kitty.......... I did NOT understand.
I remember thinking if THIS is the turn-on look for the younger generation then we are all doomed.

Day-um

(but..........then I try not to judge.... so................ :coffeeSmile

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
24-03-2014, 07:07 AM
You poor bastards have no sweet clue just how far this shit goes do you? The costumes are just the beginning. This isn't a hobby to them, it's what they are. Literally. It is their identity. They feel as though this human form is the incorrect one for them and that they feel the animal inside wanting to be released.

I do not have one....just so we're clear/

I too was curious about these "furries" and their strange ways. I wanted to know more but I didn't know any furries. So I did the next best thing. I infiltrated a group of them and eventually became the head of a furry gaming league. We had somewhere around 50 members. Now keep in mind that I am not a furry and what's more is that they knew it. In their fantasy world they accepted me as the token, semi-confused, human guy.

the concept of the "fursona" (persona but with fur) should be explained. A fursona is what a furry identifies themselves as. For example, I knew some guy who never was out of character when playing games or talking.....never really out of character actually. He had chosen a husky/wolf crossbreed or something. A lot of them even has drawn up what they look like as their fursona.

What the furries do posses is an interesting community. You simply cannot lump them all together and call it a day. There are disagreements and splinter factions just like any other community. The ten foot pole comes out when th topic comes to "yiffers" (don't google that). A yiffer is someone who take part in "extra-curricular activities" if you catch my drift, wink wink, nudge nudge. The depravity of this depends on the individual and the location. From what I've gathered. It usually works so that nobody knows who's under the suit and nobody cares. It's literally just a pike of them. I am not going into any more detail.

Instead a fur suit a vast majority of people simply turn to the internet and people with excellent drawing capabilities. There are so many furry pictures......so many.

I hope that covered up most of it. I am missing a lot but those tidbits of information really shouldn't be plastered over this forum.

(24-03-2014 06:31 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 04:10 PM)Logisch Wrote:  We call that rule 34 on the internet.

wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllll. This is a whole other ball game. To my knowledge I have not seen or heard of such a practice but I have nit doubt that it has happened and that it will happen again. The closest thing I can think of is the recent obsession with "Monster Girls" where one of the types is slime people. Don't ask me why because I won't discuss it here. I would need a mods permission before jump into that swirling maelstrom of general wtf. And of course it cam from Japan. Who's surprised at that one?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
24-03-2014, 07:38 AM
anyone else tempted to google 'yiffer' but scared they might find something they know they can't un-see it?

Sadcryface

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
24-03-2014, 07:48 AM
(24-03-2014 07:38 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  anyone else tempted to google 'yiffer' but scared they might find something they know they can't un-see it?

Sadcryface

You know those times when someone tells you not to do something but you do it anyway because how bad could it be really?

This is not one of those times.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!