Do it! Fuck with the Jesus-Freak!
Nah, take the high road. Don't send it.
[Show Results]

Exploiting Your Non-Belief/Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2013, 12:01 AM
RE: Exploiting Your Non-Belief/Atheism
(04-01-2013 12:38 PM)Egor Wrote:  You fucking idiot. How do you know the guy isn't an atheist? How do you know it was a shakedown? And you know what? I hope it was a shakedown, because if you're the type to make a statement like,

"The buyer was in Alabama, so I think it's highly likely that he's some sort of Jesus-freak."

Then you are the kind of person who deserves to be shaken down. If shakedowns have to happen, so long as your type is being shakendown, who cares? Of course people like you are going to eat each other.

You are a perfect example of atheist mentality.
So you are any better?

Really? I think you are the type of person who deserves to be hit by a bus.

And what mentality is this?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: Exploiting Your Non-Belief/Atheism
(06-01-2013 12:01 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(04-01-2013 12:38 PM)Egor Wrote:  You fucking idiot... Then you are the kind of person who deserves to be shaken down...

So you are any better?

Really? I think you are the type of person who deserves to be hit by a bus.

Still wrong for the same reason that it was wrong when Egor said it. Katiegal said it best:

Quote:One of the things that bothers me about interactive websites is that people will say things to others that would never be spoken face to face.

The internet gives us all a chance to be cruel without the normal repercussions... that doesn't make it right, though.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply