Explosions in Brussels

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Explosions in Brussels
I don't know what these stupid bastards want. I have heard that they want the USA [and other western counties] out of the Middle East. Some claim that they want Israel to disappear because it sits squarely on Islamic holy ground. Some claim that they need to kill infidels in order to get a ticket to heaven. They are all fuckin' crazy.

They do want to scare you because that's how they figure they can get what they want. Terrorism works and it has worked since Brutus and the boys whacked Julius Caesar. Although, since 9/11/01, it hasn't worked very well; today it just pisses people off. I don't know anybody who is afraid of terrorists although I know a lot of people, myself included, who have been in "near misses" from terrorist attacks. I have also been on airplanes where Muslims were asked to get off because they scared the shit out of some stupid passenger. Usually, the captain who has godlike powers over everything in the airplane, tells the chicken shit passenger to get off instead. [That makes me proud to be an American.] I've also been on airplanes where Orthodox Jews refuse to be seated next to a woman. They are fuckin' crazy too.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Black Eagle's post
22-03-2016, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2016 01:01 PM by god has no twitter account.)
(22-03-2016 10:36 AM)Marozz Wrote:  ....muslim fucks!

I'm just stating a fact.... ISIS are muslim fucks.

Brigitte Gabriel begs to differ when it comes to small bunches of idiots. It's a MUST SEE. This is bleedin' epic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
22-03-2016, 11:26 AM
I'm not going to single out any group. I believe all people are fucking crazy regardless of what they believe. Muslims happen to be people, therefore Muslims are fucking crazy. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
22-03-2016, 11:35 AM
(22-03-2016 11:11 AM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I don't know what these stupid bastards want. I have heard that they want the USA [and other western counties] out of the Middle East. Some claim that they want Israel to disappear because it sits squarely on Islamic holy ground. Some claim that they need to kill infidels in order to get a ticket to heaven. They are all fuckin' crazy.

ISIS declared a world wide caliphate. They claim to be in charge of every muslim on earth. We have one choice in their eyes. There is no negotiation. Surrender to their form of sharia law or die.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
22-03-2016, 11:55 AM
(22-03-2016 10:29 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:  Don't judge the whole group by a small bunch of idiots. Just like theists shouldn't judge atheists by Stalin.

The Muslim suicide terrorists are waging war solely in the name of Allah, or in the cause of Islam.

Even although Stalin was raised as a Christian under the religious influence of his mother, who enrolled him in seminary school, and the fact that Stalin later took it upon himself to study for the priesthood, he merely stepped into a ready-made religious tyranny, constructed by the Russian Orthodox Church. Stalin was waging his personal tyranny against the people in the cause of communism, and not atheism as such.

And I'm actually concerned that the Islamic imams here in Australia aren't speaking out far more publicly and vocally, and in their mosques, and unequivocally condemning these atrocities being carried out—presumably as part of the Quran's plan to destroy the infidels. Or are they too scared to speak out for fear of retribution from other Islamic zealots?

The Quran contains over 100 verses calling Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Many are extremely graphic, with commands to chop off heads and hands, and kill infidels wherever they might be hiding. Muslims who don't join the fight are called out as "hypocrites", and are warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they choose not to become part of this slaughter.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
22-03-2016, 12:03 PM
(22-03-2016 11:23 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 10:36 AM)Marozz Wrote:  
....muslim fucks!
wait... what?! Facepalm Don't jugde the whole group by a small bunch of idiots. Just like theists shouldn't judge atheists by stalin.
[/quote]

I'm just stating a fact.... ISIS are muslim fucks.
[/quote]

Brigitte Gabriel begs to differ when it comes to small bunches of idiots. It's a MUST SEE. This is bleedin' epic.

[/quote]

Nice spanking! Brigitte Gabriel's right, the moderates need to speak up in condemnation. I suspect the moderates would be happier if all people were Muslim. OTOH, there would still be infighting over the 12th Caliphate...probably forever.Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
22-03-2016, 12:05 PM
[Image: J0VchRX.jpg]

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 3 users Like Marozz's post
22-03-2016, 12:41 PM
These ISIS fucks have been on the run since the Paris attacks. How did they stay one step ahead of the police? They must have had help from within the muslim community of Brussels. The muslim district is a very tight knit community. Someone must have known what was going on and could have tipped off the police. Either there are lots of ISIS fucks in Brussels, or they have a lot of sympathisers among the muslim community or they're all scared shitless.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
22-03-2016, 01:01 PM
(22-03-2016 12:41 PM)Marozz Wrote:  These ISIS fucks have been on the run since the Paris attacks. How did they stay one step ahead of the police? They must have had help from within the muslim community of Brussels. The muslim district is a very tight knit community. Someone must have known what was going on and could have tipped off the police. Either there are lots of ISIS fucks in Brussels, or they have a lot of sympathisers among the muslim community or they're all scared shitless.

It was already known that the one who was recently arrested was part of a larger group. There are plenty more still actively planning more attacks, some already on watch lists if not under investigation. This is far from over.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
22-03-2016, 01:04 PM
(22-03-2016 10:29 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:  Don't jugde the whole group by a small bunch of idiots. Just like theists shouldn't judge atheists by stalin.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored