Explosions in Brussels

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Explosions in Brussels
(22-03-2016 01:01 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 12:41 PM)Marozz Wrote:  

It was already known that the one who was recently arrested was part of a larger group. There are plenty more still actively planning more attacks, some already on watch lists if not under investigation. This is far from over.

I agree, more attacks will happen. What's disturbing is that they must be getting help from some so called "moderate" muslims.....safe houses etc....

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2016, 01:11 PM
(22-03-2016 01:06 PM)Marozz Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 01:01 PM)yakherder Wrote:  It was already known that the one who was recently arrested was part of a larger group. There are plenty more still actively planning more attacks, some already on watch lists if not under investigation. This is far from over.

I agree, more attacks will happen. What's disturbing is that they must be getting help from some so called "moderate" muslims.....safe houses etc....

That would be a rational assumption.

'Murican Canadian
22-03-2016, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2016 01:24 PM by yakherder.)
For what it's worth, they're not the only ones playing the safe house game. And yes, many of the less devoted ones are scared shitless and have recently began surrendering themselves to Kurdish forces in modest numbers.

https://sofrep.com/48568/armys-delta-for...s-in-iraq/

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
22-03-2016, 01:49 PM
(22-03-2016 01:11 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 01:06 PM)Marozz Wrote:  I agree, more attacks will happen. What's disturbing is that they must be getting help from some so called "moderate" muslims.....safe houses etc....

That would be a rational assumption.

That's not even remotely rational - it's pure supposition.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
22-03-2016, 02:01 PM
(22-03-2016 01:49 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 01:11 PM)yakherder Wrote:  That would be a rational assumption.

Thumbsup

'Murican Canadian
22-03-2016, 02:02 PM
I am sorry to say that the death toll is now 34 and over 200 have been injured.

Words are inadequate.Weeping

Je suis Belge.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
22-03-2016, 02:07 PM
(22-03-2016 01:49 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 01:11 PM)yakherder Wrote:  That would be a rational assumption.

That they are getting support from members of their community is not just rational, but almost certain.

However, calling them 'moderate' is not even remotely rational.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-03-2016, 02:25 PM
(22-03-2016 02:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 01:49 PM)cjlr Wrote:  That's not even remotely rational - it's pure supposition.

That they are getting support from members of their community is not just rational, but almost certain.

However, calling them 'moderate' is not even remotely rational.

Indeed; it trivially requires more than the guy with the trigger finger to carry out something like this.

But then what, if anything, is "their community" supposed to mean? Strictly their fellow travellers?

Because we also know that there are plenty of people who will try to make such terms as broad as possible, rational or not. And more to the point, that's precisely what the attackers want.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
22-03-2016, 02:26 PM
(22-03-2016 06:34 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Meh I can't see a solution any more that is not of Thrid Reich standards, which I detest the idea of. I'd rather have no solution.

It's Islam that annoys me on this subject, it's the people who repeat this, in effect. "don't say their religion isn't peaceful because you might radicalize them and they might kill you and it'll be your fault".

Why? Why is the idea of rounding all these ISIS fucks up and killing them all off so detestable? I would say it would be a favorable outcome to letting them live another single day.

Nothing sacred about human life. Just because you were shot out through your mothers birthing canal doesn't give you instant rights to be respected, protected, given equal treatment.
As far as I'm concerned, everyone should be given an equal chance but when you become an ISIS fuck and shoot up a satire news agency, or bomb a stadium or airport or burn people alive etc... than you lose all right to be treated equally and deserve to be treated less than an animal (because at least I'm all for animal rights) and should just be brutally beaten to death with a tire iron.

If one of these fucks was hanging off a cliff and needed my help not only would I not give them a hand I would stamp on their hands.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
22-03-2016, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2016 02:58 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(22-03-2016 02:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nothing sacred about human life.

That's exactly the same mentality they have. Why would you want to act the same way they do?