Exporting Hatred

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Exporting Hatred

So what is the difference between this man and Saudi nationals who spread antisemetic schoolbooks in European islamic schools?

I would really like to hear a christianl justify such behavior, but I guess most of them would hide.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Exporting Hatred
(28-03-2014 08:42 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  

So what is the difference between this man and Saudi nationals who spread antisemetic schoolbooks in European islamic schools?

I would really like to hear a christianl justify such behavior, but I guess most of them would hide.

Ach Laddie He be no true scotsman that's fer sure. Facepalm

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
29-03-2014, 12:58 AM
(28-03-2014 09:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 08:42 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  

Ach Laddie He be no true scotsman that's fer sure. Facepalm
The key moment in the vid "Have you sought psychiatric healing?"---"No"---"I would advise that"
29-03-2014, 08:15 AM
[Image: Computer+Rage.gif]

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post