Extreme wheelbarrowing.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Extreme wheelbarrowing.
(27-10-2014 11:28 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(27-10-2014 11:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You know, my grandfather had a walnut farm and also grew other fruit trees. He had two wheelbarrows which he put to use. He hauled bricks, piles of dirt, trees, manure, water, sand, gravel, tools, wood, large rocks, walnuts, pears, grass clippings, parts of farming equipment, grafting supplies for the walnut trees, shovels, hoses, ladders, ropes, saws and pipes. He also used it as a cement mixer.

My grandfather did extreme wheelbarrowing. This guy's a goddamn wimp.

All at the same time? I was wondering why those walnuts tasted like shit, and now I know. Big Grin

Laugh out load He had two wheelbarrows. One he used for the walnuts and pears and other fruit trees. He'd pick some samples of each of the trees and stick them in the nicer wheelbarrow and haul it back to the barn to examine. THe other wheelbarrow was used for all the shit work including a part time cement mixer. My siblings would have wheelbarrow races on his farm. We got filthy dirty but built up a great immune system.

I believe the Chinese invented the wheelbarrow. Sometimes they use sails to help with the pushing.

So, would this be considered extreme wheelbarrowing?

[Image: wheelbarrowSail.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply