F*%# Skyrim the glitchiest POS on console

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2014, 11:20 AM
F*%# Skyrim the glitchiest POS on console
Just going to rant about how much I hate this game on console.

I picked up the game again last night and started playing the DLC's for the first time. I'm a tad late, I know. I put the game down a few month ago because I got bored. I have a level 20-something Imperial who I've hardly done anything with, and a level 53 Nord whose completed everything except Dawnguard and Dragonborn.

Playing as my Nord who has a shit ton of money, I built my house in Falkreath; moved my husband there, hired his brother as my steward (affairs with Vilkas and Farkas to make my life interesting and dramatic) adopted a couple of scrawny orphans, fully furnished my house (alchemy wing, armory wing, bedrooms), placed my magnificent shrine of Julianos, God of Knowledge and Wisdom... and then some shit happened.

I'm noticing, once again, how much and how often this game glitches. I play on console, too, so that doesn't help me much.

I kept all of the quest weapons your receive throughout the game, or extremely rare weapons you just find around. I also own one of every nice set of armor (whenever I actually played as my Nord, I turned into somewhat of a hoarder when I was bored.) Anyway, all of the weapons I hang on weapon racks or put in cases end up on the floor, on the ceiling or I just can't fucking find them at all.

This is some exorcist shit, Skyrim. Angry

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: F*%# Skyrim the glitchiest POS on console
Julianos is telling you you to acquire knowledge on this. Probably hire a preist or something tp unhex your house.

Are you sure the orphans aren't getting into your stash?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
18-01-2014, 11:39 AM
(18-01-2014 11:24 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Julianos is telling you you to acquire knowledge on this. Probably hire a preist or something tp unhex your house.

Are you sure the orphans aren't getting into your stash?

I DON'T KNOW I GAVE THE ORPHANS DAGGERS

I feel as if I should be scared Sad

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
18-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Its Bethesda, you just gotta live with the bugs... I've logged something like 600 hours on the 360, and haven't found any game breakers. A few annoying freezes, and some quite funny things involving mammoths, but nothing too bad.

I've seen worse...

This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree; but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom... - The Ghost of Christmas Present.
25-01-2014, 04:22 AM
You should play the game on pc. It offer WAY more flexibility with an open modding system like Nexus Mod Manager.

I installed the unofficial patches that were made to go on top of the last Skyrim v1.9 patch. It fixes thousands of quest bugs and glitches.

In fact.. Every quest bug/glitch mention in the wiki quest entries I have read says "fixed by unofficial patch".

Everywhere I look in every quest "fixed by unofficial patch" and "fixed by unofficial patch" "fixed by unofficial patch" "fixed by unofficial patch" "fixed by unofficial patch"... So playing without it wouldn't be all that great.

I'm going to make a thread on what I've just discovered regarding skyrim mods. I'm actually contemplating updating my graphics card because of it....

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
25-01-2014, 04:31 AM
(25-01-2014 04:22 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  You should play the game on pc. It offer WAY more flexibility with an open modding system like Nexus Mod Manager.
A thousand times this. I'm currently playing Skyrim with ~200 different mods and it's like a different game entirely. Smile

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
25-01-2014, 11:06 AM
(25-01-2014 04:31 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 04:22 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  You should play the game on pc. It offer WAY more flexibility with an open modding system like Nexus Mod Manager.
A thousand times this. I'm currently playing Skyrim with ~200 different mods and it's like a different game entirely. Smile

No moneeeeeyyyyyy No

25-01-2014, 11:40 AM
And we on our pcs can also use mods Big Grin

(22-05-2014 06:23 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I abstain from all forms of sexual acts.
25-01-2014, 12:39 PM
I played 1 game of Skyrim, on X360, the game had over 220 hours, no bugs.
If you want to talk bugs. let's talk New Vegas on X360.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
25-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Wrong, elder scrolls: Morrowind is the glitchest shit ever.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.