F**cked up things loving Christians have said to you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: F**cked up things loving Christians have said to you.
(20-09-2014 09:03 PM)Li_Holodomer Wrote:  ...

Well I define not good as just contributing to the general stress, angst, and frustration over the topic.

Cool.

Let's not do that then Thumbsup

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
20-09-2014, 09:08 PM
(20-09-2014 09:04 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 08:52 PM)Mage The Entertainer Wrote:  When I was broke as hell and I asked my grandmother for some money she told me I deserved to be poor because I'm an atheist.

Interesting logic. Dodgy

This must mean that theists, and presumably also the lilies of the field, deserve material wealth.

S'funny how there is a correlation between poverty/instability/insecurity and belief in the supernatural.

Drinking Beverage

Ahh, but DLJ, lest ye forget, "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
20-09-2014, 09:09 PM
Me? I aint had no personal conflict like you guys have. Worst I have gotten is a cousin of mine threatening me with if her husband was there when I mentioned I didn't believe in such things that he would take me outside and "talk" to me in a mean way or something like that.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
21-09-2014, 08:26 AM
(20-09-2014 08:52 PM)Mage The Entertainer Wrote:  When I was broke as hell and I asked my grandmother for some money she told me I deserved to be poor because I'm an atheist.

Ah yes ... more support for my hypothesis that Jesus was atheist. Drinking Beverage

I'm chuffed people are starting to come to this naturally. No one will have to come to atheism through me, though ... I'm not all hung up on the ego thing like he was. Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
22-09-2014, 07:37 AM
Back when I was posting at the Den of Baptists on Facebook, one guy in particular became fixated on me. I've never been so creeped out by another person. He eventually got his son in on the whole thing, and his son attempted to bait me with a really stupid troll post.

Long story short: after a few posts back and forth, the son says "I don't have time for a used-to-be.". That's one of those things that doesn't bother me on its own, but it's super creepy once you combine it with his fundamentalist mindset. People who believe in hell, are 100% comfortable with its existence, and who wish people to go there are some of the worst people you can find.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post