FA fuck up again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2014, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 12:18 PM by Hughsie.)
FA fuck up again
Here we go again. Once again the FA prove they have very little idea of how to improve our youth development. All they've managed to come up with is one decent idea to be poorly implemented and a load of bullshit.

If anyone from the FA reads this, I'm about to solve this whole thing for you as you clearly have no clue what you are doing.

1) B teams are a good idea, you're just not doing it right. Any team should be allowed to have a B team. However, they have to register it in the same way any new club is formed and work their way up from the very bottom, don't just insert them in the middle. Yeah, it's take a while for them to work up through the Sunday leagues but I don't see them struggling with that. They should be blocked from being promoted as high as their club's first team but should be allowed to compete in national cups just as with any other club.

2) Restrictions on home-grown players are retarded. All they do is force clubs to field sub-standard players who don't magically develop talent by playing (can't believe I have to state this). If Messi wasn't given a chance by Barcelona he wouldn't have suddenly lost his talent. He'd have gone to a lesser club, proved himself there, and risen to the top again. The best players will end up playing at the top of their own accord.

3) We need better youth coaching. Subsidize better coaches and facilities at youth level. That way players can end up playing at the highest level because they are good enough to, not because you force clubs to field them and watch them not be good enough.

4) WE NEED TO EXPORT MORE PLAYERS, especially youth players. The reason clubs tend to buy from abroad is because players are cheaper on the continent. If our youth players are open to (and even actively looking to) move abroad before they end up on long term contracts they will get to experience more footballing cultures and will be available at cheaper prices when they reach first team level. Also, if our players stop restricting themselves to one league system out of the 20 or so they could be choosing from they'd be getting more opportunities. It is literally a win-win-win-win situation.

5) Banning lower division clubs from having non-EU players? Really? How retarded can people get? So making League 2 clubs play their sub-standard players who aren't good enough is gonna benefit the England team? You dumb fucks.

There you go FA, I've basically given you a blueprint on how to act. The most important point here is exporting more players (aka the thing you haven't even thought of).

PS. To the person in the comments section of that article who said "it is obvious what sort of player will prosper for a B team playing in the lower leagues, and it is not the next Xavi" you are the dumbest fuck of all dumb fucks on the planet. Seriously go and kill yourself before you cause a natural disaster by trying to turn on your TV you complete retard. Xavi did prosper playing in the lower leagues for a B team (Barcelona's B team) and it was his performances at that level that led to him being given a chance in Barcelona's first team.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
08-05-2014, 01:07 PM
RE: FA fuck up again
Soccer is weird.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Its why I don't bother with football... Less bullshit in Rugby.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
12-05-2014, 06:22 PM
(12-05-2014 02:29 PM)Sam Wrote:  Its why I don't bother with football... Less bullshit in Rugby.

MMA is the sport of gods broDrinking Beverage

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube