FBI Biometric database

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2016, 12:16 AM
FBI Biometric database
http://www.zengardner.com/62859-2/

Anyone seen aything about this? Looks pretty hectic...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 01:05 AM
RE: FBI Biometric database
That's a strange source. Whoever wrote that article claims that the "establishment media wasn’t there to give attention to the massive endeavor, even though from its inception it threatened the privacy of every single American", but when you look up the story on Google, you'll find articles about it from 2012, 2014 and 2015 on CNN, Time, CBS News, BBC and other mainstream media outlets. Having said that, I don't think it ultimately matters whether or not the public wants these measures in place. There were millions of people who protested against the global surveillance program a few years ago and it didn't change anything. If there's anything I've learned from studying US history, it's that in the end, the CIA, FBI and NSA always get what they want.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-05-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: FBI Biometric database
I get a news email from some random programming website every day - that was one of the links Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.