FBI Director testifies at House Oversight and Reform Committee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 01:40 AM
FBI Director testifies at House Oversight and Reform Committee
I think it is really funny that the Minority Leader, Rep. Cummings, is going to be defending the Director by defending the most privileged white woman as being the victim of a political witch hunt.
Laugh out load

My black co-worker lead me to recognize that blacks are expecting Hillary to be covering-up for Obama - they' believe in the corruption as being just.

Anybody, know the betting line on Cummings' using the "witch hunt" rhetoric? How about all the other Democrat members?

So, basically, the Republicans are going to lead us to believe that Trump has to win to prosecute her. What else can they do, force him to recommend prosecution, and risk Obama pardoning her???

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2016, 02:45 AM
RE: FBI Director testifies at House Oversight and Reform Committee
Why in the world do you think that one black co-worker of yours can speak for an entire demographic?

I don't like peanut butter. Does that mean white men don't like peanut butter?

I'll take "slipshod thinking" for a True Daily Double, Alex.
07-07-2016, 03:03 AM
(07-07-2016 02:45 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Why in the world do you think that one black co-worker of yours can speak for an entire demographic?
Haven't you heard the news? The peer-reviewed science journal Nature recently published a new article from a group of researchers who conducted extensive experiments on black people over the past 20 years. These scientists recently spoke to the press to try and explain their findings to the general public. Their numerous PET scans and psychological assessments revealed that the minds of black people function as if part of a greater hivemind that possesses a singular and collective view of the world.

Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
07-07-2016, 07:54 AM
(07-07-2016 02:45 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Why in the world do you think that one black co-worker of yours can speak for an entire demographic?

You're right - I did not parse the comment as well as I should have. But what the fuck difference does it make, genius? Can you offer the opinion of a black person that you have had a conversation with about Hillary? No you didn't, and the reason you didn't is because you are afraid to challenge black people to reason.

I challenge black people to reason and they get very uptight, because it is a cultural deficiency - black people are not dull because they are black, they are dull because they perpetuate a dysfunctional culture of irrational rhetoric and delusion of oppression.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
07-07-2016, 08:03 AM
(07-07-2016 07:54 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  

You're right - I did not parse the comment as well as I should have. But what the fuck difference does it make, genius? Can you offer the opinion of a black person that you have had a conversation with about Hillary? No you didn't, and the reason you didn't is because you are afraid to challenge black people to reason.

I challenge black people to reason and they get very uptight, because it is a cultural deficiency - black people are not dull because they are black, they are dull because they perpetuate a dysfunctional culture of irrational rhetoric and delusion of oppression.

Why do you insist on being such a douche?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-07-2016, 08:13 AM
More fucking wast of money, and lets remember that the new fake witchhunt on this guy by the fraud GOP isn't telling anyone he is a GOP appointee.

Lets also fucking ignore what Rice and Rove and even Colin Powell did.

If the GOP is going to demand secure government servers then they only fucking have themselves to blame because their attitude to everything is to cut budgets.

The tactic is the same on every fucking issue, economy, worker pay, health care, foreign policy. Hamstring government, then blame everyone for the problems that occur as a result of those budget cuts.

The GOP is the economic arsonist, starts the fire, then blame the firefighters for the budgets they cut.

They are now trying to blame someone appointed by their own party. BULLSHIT.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2016, 09:19 AM
(07-07-2016 01:40 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I think it is really funny that the Minority Leader, Rep. Cummings, is going to be defending the Director by defending the most privileged white woman as being the victim of a political witch hunt.
Laugh out load

My black co-worker lead me to recognize that blacks are expecting Hillary to be covering-up for Obama - they' believe in the corruption as being just.

Anybody, know the betting line on Cummings' using the "witch hunt" rhetoric? How about all the other Democrat members?

So, basically, the Republicans are going to lead us to believe that Trump has to win to prosecute her. What else can they do, force him to recommend prosecution, and risk Obama pardoning her???

I just have one question about this.
WTAF ???

You work ? Since when do you work ? Cool

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
07-07-2016, 09:36 AM
(07-07-2016 09:19 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You work ? Since when do you work ? Cool

A year and a half ago they cut my food stamps and cash allowance; and the only thing I retain, it seems, housing and health care. I have about $150/mo in utilities and food bills

07-07-2016, 11:08 AM
(07-07-2016 08:13 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  More fucking wast of money, and lets remember that the new fake witchhunt on this guy by the fraud GOP isn't telling anyone he is a GOP appointee.

If the GOP is going to demand secure government servers then they only fucking have themselves to blame because their attitude to everything is to cut budgets.

The tactic is the same on every fucking issue, economy, worker pay, health care, foreign policy. Hamstring government, then blame everyone for the problems that occur as a result of those budget cuts.

The GOP is the economic arsonist, starts the fire, then blame the firefighters for the budgets they cut.

If you don't mind me asking, did you watch the testimony James Comey gave in front of Congress today? Your hand-waving dismissal of the e-mail scandal gives me the impression that you don't understand the details and the severity of Hillary's actions.

On a related note, I think it's worth pointing out that Comey was appointed director of the FBI by Obama, not the GOP. While his confirmation by the Senate was virtually unanimous (93-1), the same can be said about his predecessors.

As far as the misdeeds of Rice, Rove and Powell are concerned, I would recommend you to read BnW's response to the other post where you mentioned them.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
07-07-2016, 11:17 AM
(07-07-2016 11:08 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 08:13 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  More fucking wast of money, and lets remember that the new fake witchhunt on this guy by the fraud GOP isn't telling anyone he is a GOP appointee.

If you don't mind me asking, did you watch the testimony James Comey gave in front of Congress today? Your hand-waving dismissal of the e-mail scandal gives me the impression that you don't understand the details and the severity of Hillary's actions.

On a related note, I think it's worth pointing out that Comey was appointed director of the FBI by Obama, not the GOP. While his confirmation by the Senate was virtually unanimous (93-1), the same can be said about his predecessors.

As far as the misdeeds of Rice, Rove and Powell are concerned, I would recommend you to read BnW's response to the other post where you mentioned them.

Not dismissing a fucking thing. The guy is a GOP appointee, coming from a very highly credible education background. I can accept his word even though I am a democrat.

Now again, if you are so worried about any politician using emails or cell phones not under government control, then the budget has to be there and the equipment updated so ANY politician can work under the proper conditions.

No, sorry, cant have it both ways. Cant blame Hillary and ignore Bush then ignore an agent appointed by the GOP just because he didn't side with you.

This is simply sour grapes on your part.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user