FBI confirms Trump campaign Russia links

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2017, 01:01 PM
I am watching the hearings on MSNBC.

Firstly, there is nothing to support that Obama wiretapped trump or anything like that.

And the number and extent of trump staff in contact with Russia is mind boggling.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
20-03-2017, 01:06 PM
RE: FBI confirms Trump campaign Russia links
Not so much mind boggling, given that he actively encouraged the Russians to look into Clinton during his campaign. That's on record, shortly before wikileaks miraculously got hold of the Clinton mails. One had to be blind or stupid to not understand the message.
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
20-03-2017, 01:11 PM
(20-03-2017 01:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  I am watching the hearings on MSNBC.

Firstly, there is nothing to support that Obama wiretapped trump or anything like that.

And the number and extent of trump staff in contact with Russia is mind boggling.

It was hilarious last week when the PR-liar dude (Spicer) tried to say "Well, he didn't *mean* actually *wire tapping*, he meant *surveillance*. The second tweet said "my phones". What a bunch a idiots.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Banana_zorro

I just hope the loofa-faced shitgoblin and his traitors-in-arms get flushed out before the infrastructure gets dismantled so badly that it would take decades to get back to where we were.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
20-03-2017, 02:09 PM
(20-03-2017 01:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 01:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  I am watching the hearings on MSNBC.

It was hilarious last week when the PR-liar dude (Spicer) tried to say "Well, he didn't *mean* actually *wire tapping*, he meant *surveillance*. The second tweet said "my phones". What a bunch a idiots.

Everyone that has to defend him has to forge his statements into something more defensible. And it shows itself to be so blatant. But they often get away with it in the media. Hopefully we'll continue to see more and more media outlets holding their feet to the fire.
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
20-03-2017, 02:13 PM
There's something to the saying hoisted with his own petard.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-03-2017, 06:27 PM
I listened to the hearings while I was driving around Austin today. I certainly think worse of Comey than I had before ... he didn't even have a decent explanation for the difference in time between revealing the Clinton investigation and the Trump investigation -- six goddamned months.

I hope they file charges on him for meddling. It seems clear that that happened.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
20-03-2017, 06:35 PM
Должны быть поддельными новостями

Здесь нечего смотреть. Двигаться вперед.
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post
20-03-2017, 06:39 PM
(20-03-2017 02:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ... petard.

What's a Petard?

Is it one of those animal's rights activists?

Girl_nails

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
20-03-2017, 06:54 PM
[Image: TrumpTeamRussiaTies.jpg]

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
[+] 2 users Like Rockblossom's post