FBI confirms Trump campaign Russia links

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2017, 12:14 AM
RE: FBI confirms Trump campaign Russia links
(20-03-2017 06:39 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 02:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ... petard.

What's a Petard?

Is it one of those animal's rights activists?

Girl_nails

In medieval times, an engineer / sapper would dig a trench next to a defensive wall and lay a mine (a petard), then try to blow it up from a safe distance to bring the wall down. The devices frequently malfunctioned, sometimes resulting in the unfortunate would-be siege-hero being blown to kingdom come, hence, hoist by his own petard.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
21-03-2017, 12:39 AM
FBI Director James Comey said there is no evidence to support President Donald Trump's allegations that the Obama administration "wiretapped" Trump Tower last year, moments after confirming the bureau is probing potential ties between Trump associates and Russia during the 2016 campaign.

"With respect to the president's tweets about alleged wiretapping directed at him by the prior administration, I have no information that supports those tweets," Mr Comey told the House Intelligence Committee on Monday.

"And we have looked carefully inside the FBI. The Department of Justice has asked me to share with you that the answer is the same for the Department of Justice and all its components: the department has no information that supports those tweets," he said.

The Washington Post, Bloomberg, 21 March 2017, 6:12AM

Is this the beginning of the end for Drumpf? Do we smell impeachment in the air? Can a POTUS lie about an issue of national criticality, and survive? (Bear in mind that Clinton W was impeached for contempt of court, but not for lying.)

Undecided

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
13-04-2017, 06:19 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/t...index.html

Quote:British and other European intelligence agencies intercepted communications between associates of Donald Trump and Russian officials and other Russian individuals during the campaign and passed on those communications to their US counterparts, US congressional and law enforcement and US and European intelligence sources tell CNN.

The communications were captured during routine surveillance of Russian officials and other Russians known to western intelligence. British and European intelligence agencies, including GCHQ, the British intelligence agency responsible for communications surveillance, were not proactively targeting members of the Trump team but rather picked up these communications during what's known as "incidental collection," these sources tell CNN.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
25-04-2017, 05:12 PM
FBI confirms Trump campaign Russia links
[Image: 2ce0df6b1aae0eb5c05b8037e64018f3.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like KUSA's post