FBI reopens Hillary email case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: FBI reopens Hillary email case
(29-10-2016 07:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's the FBI man. Them boys don't work weekends. It will take 6 months to go through these 10,000 emails.

It's the middle of a national election. he dropped a potential bomb in middle of it. Your lame excuse about weekends is crap. He could have ordered his staff to get it done, period, before announcing something, AFTER he had some information.

It's a tempest in a teapot anyway. If there was nothing in all the others, there is no reason to think these would be any different. Trump was doing his usual lying and exaggerating today, PROVING he is unfit for the presidency, and unable to deal with situations which arise, without inflammatory crap. He's just pissed the attention is off him. I see he did give a few bucks after being caught in yet another lie about how little he gave his own campaign. Bastard wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the ass.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2016, 07:38 PM
I have watched 7 former FBI agents on various networks since this story broke yesterday get on TV and say the same thing.

The first "investigation" was a sham.

Not one subpoena. No search warrants. Potential suspects given immunity. Agreements to destroy laptops and phones after the investigation was over. Attorney General meeting with the main suspects husband shortly before the result. No grand jury.

They all say the FBI doesn't work that way. The former assistant FBI Director that was just on Fox said he thinks Comey was looking for a reason to reopen the case so he could go back and fix it. Looks like the local cops investigating Anthony Weiner found some stuff the FBI should have and he has to cover the FBI's ass. He can't just come out and say "Lynch and Obama told me to let her get away with it" because he will look weak. So he has to use new evidence to reopen the whole thing.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
29-10-2016, 07:48 PM
(29-10-2016 07:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 07:08 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Looks like they haven't even secured a warrant to read them yet. All the more reason for this to be considered bullshit. His letter was far too premature and a sign of insubordination.

It's the FBI man. Them boys don't work weekends. It will take 6 months to go through these 10,000 emails.

As always, you missed the whole point. And you clearly ignore the facts, are you sure you're not a Trumpian surrogate?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-10-2016, 08:03 PM
(29-10-2016 07:38 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Looks like the local cops investigating Anthony Weiner found some stuff the FBI should have and he has to cover the FBI's ass.

I'm pretty sure the FBI and NYPD are conducting a joint investigation of Wiener's wiener. Comey was put in an untenable position. Not knowing what is in the emails he could either wait until after the election and hope there was nothing to them because the Republicans are gonna accuse him of withholding information for political reasons regardless or he could say "So we found these emails which may or may not contain anything incriminating." and be accused by the Democrats of politicizing them. Knowing this thing was already a done deal the latter seemed the most prudent and least disruptive to him. I'm betting he wishes some underlings would have taken vacation for a couple of weeks before informing him.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-10-2016, 08:07 PM
they have not looked at any of the emails in question.
Maybe Comey's letter was a little premature?
No shit. No warrant yet, no real idea what is there.
29-10-2016, 08:12 PM
(29-10-2016 08:07 PM)skyking Wrote:  they have not looked at any of the emails in question.

That's a good point. No idea what these emails are. The FBI has no idea yet. So these "sources" at Newsweek and NBC that say they are not Hillary emails actually are phony.

29-10-2016, 08:22 PM
(29-10-2016 08:07 PM)skyking Wrote:  they have not looked at any of the emails in question.

That does seem a bit sketchy. He's just assuming he's going to get a warrant for the Muslim's emails based on the Jew's behavior? And he's gotta go to Lynch at Justice to get the warrant? Dodgy

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
29-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Meanwhile let's turn the election on it's ear and write this letter.
29-10-2016, 08:27 PM
(29-10-2016 08:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

That does seem a bit sketchy. He's just assuming he's going to get a warrant for the Muslim's emails based on the Jew's behavior? And he's gotta go to Lynch at Justice to get the warrant? Dodgy

He doesn't need a prosecutor to get the warrant. He probably has his own judges on speed dial. When I was CID I got my own warrants. You learn which judges are available 24/7.

29-10-2016, 08:28 PM
(29-10-2016 08:27 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 08:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That does seem a bit sketchy. He's just assuming he's going to get a warrant for the Muslim's emails based on the Jew's behavior? And he's gotta go to Lynch at Justice to get the warrant? Dodgy

He doesn't need a prosecutor to get the warrant. He probably has his own judges on speed dial. When I was CID I got my own warrants. You learn which judges are available 24/7.

Then why doesn't he have a warrant yet?

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post