FBI reopens Hillary email case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: FBI reopens Hillary email case
(29-10-2016 08:12 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 08:07 PM)skyking Wrote:  they have not looked at any of the emails in question.
Maybe Comey's letter was a little premature?
No shit. No warrant yet, no real idea what is there.

That's a good point. No idea what these emails are. The FBI has no idea yet. So these "sources" at Newsweek and NBC that say they are not Hillary emails actually are phony.

Newsweek's sources are the ones who are investigating Weiner, idiot.

I don't know what's more scary, that almost half our country wants to vote for Drumpf, or that you were CID. It doesn't surprise me, though. It explains why so many cases go unsolved.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2016, 08:36 PM
(29-10-2016 08:32 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 08:12 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  That's a good point. No idea what these emails are. The FBI has no idea yet. So these "sources" at Newsweek and NBC that say they are not Hillary emails actually are phony.

Newsweek's sources are the ones who are investigating Weiner, idiot.

I don't know what's more scary, that almost half our country wants to vote for Drumpf, or that you were CID. It doesn't surprise me, though. It explains why so many cases go unsolved.

So, Newsweek sources investigating Weiner, who are sex crimes investigators not from the same division as the Hillary investigators, know that these emails have nothing to do with Hillary 100% for sure?

Ok.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
29-10-2016, 08:40 PM
(29-10-2016 08:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 08:27 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He doesn't need a prosecutor to get the warrant. He probably has his own judges on speed dial. When I was CID I got my own warrants. You learn which judges are available 24/7.

Then why doesn't he have a warrant yet?

No proof that he doesn't. They don't have to make public a warrant has been issued.

29-10-2016, 08:43 PM
(29-10-2016 08:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 08:32 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Newsweek's sources are the ones who are investigating Weiner, idiot.

So, Newsweek sources investigating Weiner, who are sex crimes investigators not from the same division as the Hillary investigators, know that these emails have nothing to do with Hillary 100% for sure?

Ok.

They are his sources. They are the ones who have found the emails, read them and alerted Comey. The only way they would know to alert Comey is if they saw the emails. They, in turn, would know what the emails were and where they came from and who sent them. They tell Newsweek, Newsweek tells us.

You say you were CID? Glad that's not the case anymore.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
29-10-2016, 08:46 PM
(29-10-2016 08:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 08:32 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Newsweek's sources are the ones who are investigating Weiner, idiot.

Ok.

This would be pretty easy to do.

1) Does the word "Clinton" appear in any of the send/receive/cc/bcc headers?
2) Does the word "Clinton" or "Hillary" appear in the content of any of the emails?
3) Do any of her known nicknames(cold-hearted evil bitch from hell, e.g.) appear in the content of any of the emails?
4) You got any other searches you wanna do? Whatever they are, I could do this on 10,000 emails in less than a minute. And that includes writing the code. You don't think much of the FBI do you?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
29-10-2016, 08:46 PM
(29-10-2016 08:40 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 08:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Then why doesn't he have a warrant yet?

No proof that he doesn't. They don't have to make public a warrant has been issued.

Actually, there is proof if you believe federal sources.

From the exclusive Yahoo story: As of Saturday night, the FBI had still not gotten approval from the Justice Department for a warrant that would allow agency officials to read any of the newly discovered Abedin emails, and therefore are still in the dark about whether they include any classified material that the bureau has not already seen. "We do not have a warrant,” a senior law enforcement official said. “Discussions are under way [between the FBI and the Justice Department] as to the best way to move forward.”

----
29-10-2016, 08:48 PM
(29-10-2016 08:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 08:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So, Newsweek sources investigating Weiner, who are sex crimes investigators not from the same division as the Hillary investigators, know that these emails have nothing to do with Hillary 100% for sure?

Ok.

This would be pretty easy to do.

1) Does the word "Clinton" appear in any of the send/receive/cc/bcc headers?
2) Does the word "Clinton" or "Hillary" appear in the content of any of the emails?
3) Do any of her known nicknames(cold-hearted evil bitch from hell, e.g.) appear in the content of any of the emails?
4) You got any other searches you wanna do? Whatever they are, I could do this on 10,000 emails in less than a minute. And that includes writing the code. You don't think much of the FBI do you?

Also, it's closer to 1K emails than 10K according to numerous reports.

----
29-10-2016, 08:48 PM
(29-10-2016 08:43 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 08:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So, Newsweek sources investigating Weiner, who are sex crimes investigators not from the same division as the Hillary investigators, know that these emails have nothing to do with Hillary 100% for sure?

Ok.

They are his sources. They are the ones who have found the emails, read them and alerted Comey. The only way they would know to alert Comey is if they saw the emails. They, in turn, would know what the emails were and where they came from and who sent them. They tell Newsweek, Newsweek tells us.

We're talking 10,000 emails according to the latest reports. The Newsweek report said 3 emails (since edited). If it was 3 emails, maybe you would have a point here. I doubt sex crime investigators would read the entire 10,000 emails in such a short time. The more likely story is they read a few hundred looking for perverted shit from Weiner, realized what they were reading was Huma/Clinton stuff, and turned it over to the Hillary team.

29-10-2016, 08:49 PM
(29-10-2016 08:40 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 08:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Then why doesn't he have a warrant yet?

They don't have to make warrantless insinuations public either. We'll know the answer to that very soon would be my bet.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-10-2016, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2016 09:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-10-2016 08:48 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 08:43 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  They are his sources. They are the ones who have found the emails, read them and alerted Comey. The only way they would know to alert Comey is if they saw the emails. They, in turn, would know what the emails were and where they came from and who sent them. They tell Newsweek, Newsweek tells us.

We're talking 10,000 emails according to the latest reports. The Newsweek report said 3 emails (since edited). If it was 3 emails, maybe you would have a point here. I doubt sex crime investigators would read the entire 10,000 emails in such a short time. The more likely story is they read a few hundred looking for perverted shit from Weiner, realized what they were reading was Huma/Clinton stuff, and turned it over to the Hillary team.

You don't know much 'bout 'dem 'puter thingamajigs do you? Don't matter if it's 10,000 or 10,000,000 you could have your answer in seconds. But apparently The Man needs a warrant to do it. And it's also apparent The Man ain't got one or he would answer the question whether any of the emails had anything to do with the cold-hearted bitch from hell.

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post