FBI reopens Hillary email case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2016, 08:53 PM
RE: FBI reopens Hillary email case
(29-10-2016 08:48 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 08:43 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  They are his sources. They are the ones who have found the emails, read them and alerted Comey. The only way they would know to alert Comey is if they saw the emails. They, in turn, would know what the emails were and where they came from and who sent them. They tell Newsweek, Newsweek tells us.

You say you were CID? Glad that's not the case anymore.

We're talking 10,000 emails according to the latest reports. The Newsweek report said 3 emails (since edited). If it was 3 emails, maybe you would have a point here. I doubt sex crime investigators would read the entire 10,000 emails in such a short time. The more likely story is they read a few hundred looking for perverted shit from Weiner, realized what they were reading was Huma/Clinton stuff, and turned it over to the Hillary team.

It said she has that many emails on the laptop, it doesn't say 10K are involving Clinton. The editing of the Newsweek story doesn't diminish the sources info. The source clearly knew what the emails were.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2016, 09:19 PM
None of this would be news if Loretta Lynch didn't get on Bill Clinton's plane in Arizona a few days before the decision in July.

Comey has to act independent from Juctice Department leadership. Obama is actively campaigning for Hillary. His attorney general can't be seen as trying to influence things in Hillary's favor.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
29-10-2016, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2016 09:41 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-10-2016 09:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  None of this would be news if Loretta Lynch didn't get on Bill Clinton's plane in Arizona a few days before the decision in July.

It wasn't the other way around? 'Cause that would make a difference.

#sigh
29-10-2016, 09:39 PM
(29-10-2016 09:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  None of this would be news if Loretta Lynch didn't get on Bill Clinton's plane in Arizona a few days before the decision in July.

Comey has to act independent from Juctice Department leadership. Obama is actively campaigning for Hillary. His attorney general can't be seen as trying to influence things in Hillary's favor.

Doesn't a judge require like probable cause or something before they can issue a warrant? But how are they going to get probable cause when they need the emails to establish probable cause? I don't think this business has been thought out very well. I'm going back to the Jews holding Comey's family hostage theory. Makes more sense.

#sigh
29-10-2016, 09:41 PM
(29-10-2016 09:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

It wasn't the other way around? Not that it matters.

You might be right. It's been a while since I've heard the exact details.

29-10-2016, 09:46 PM
(29-10-2016 09:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Doesn't a judge require like probable cause or something before they can issue a warrant? But how are they going to get probable cause when they need the emails to establish probable cause? I don't think this business has been thought out very well. I'm going back to the Jews holding Comey's family hostage theory. Makes more sense.

Probable cause is easy to attain. You tell the judge "our sex crime team ran across emails that might be pertinent to our investigation."

Warrants like this are what they call "good faith" warrants. The judge assumes that the police are true sources of info and their word is enough.

29-10-2016, 09:49 PM
(29-10-2016 09:46 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 09:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Doesn't a judge require like probable cause or something before they can issue a warrant? But how are they going to get probable cause when they need the emails to establish probable cause? I don't think this business has been thought out very well. I'm going back to the Jews holding Comey's family hostage theory. Makes more sense.

Probable cause is easy to attain. You tell the judge "our sex crime team ran across emails that might be pertinent to our investigation."

Warrants like this are what they call "good faith" warrants. The judge assumes that the police are true sources of info and their word is enough.

Ah, I see. I still don't understand why they don't have a warrant yet though.

#sigh
29-10-2016, 09:57 PM
They have no clue what is in the emails, and no warrant, and
Comey broke with the justice department
When he posted that letter.
What a clusterfuck.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
29-10-2016, 10:02 PM
(29-10-2016 09:57 PM)skyking Wrote:  They have no clue what is in the emails, and no warrant, and
What a clusterfuck.

He has to break with the justice department. They look biased. Obama is actively campaigning for Hillary and the attorney general had a secret meeting with Bill Clinton.

The FBI has to be non partisan. The Justice Department looks like they're protecting her.

29-10-2016, 10:14 PM
(29-10-2016 10:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 09:57 PM)skyking Wrote:  They have no clue what is in the emails, and no warrant, and
What a clusterfuck.

He has to break with the justice department. They look biased. Obama is actively campaigning for Hillary and the attorney general had a secret meeting with Bill Clinton.

The FBI has to be non partisan. The Justice Department looks like they're protecting her.

Yet every one of you Republicunts were bitching and whining about Comey as being biased when he didn't recommend to press charges.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user