FBI reopens Hillary email case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2016, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2016 10:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: FBI reopens Hillary email case
(29-10-2016 10:14 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 10:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He has to break with the justice department. They look biased. Obama is actively campaigning for Hillary and the attorney general had a secret meeting with Bill Clinton.

The FBI has to be non partisan. The Justice Department looks like they're protecting her.

Yet every one of you Republicunts were bitching and whining about Comey as being biased when he didn't recommend to press charges.

The very ones who called for his head now praise him and the very ones who praised him now condemn him. This is not limited to just this situation but rather seems to be a common human trait. It's fascinating just how ubiquitous it is. "Four legs good, two legs bad." There's probably a fancy sociology term for it. DLJ would know.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-10-2016, 12:40 AM
Comely is just trying to save his phony baloney job like all the others. It's a cluster fuck, and the really messed up part is that when it's announced that it's nothing...People like LDH, won't believe it anyway.

This election will be discussed for the next 100 years. Our great grandchildren will laugh about it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

30-10-2016, 12:51 AM
(30-10-2016 12:40 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Our great grandchildren will laugh about it.

I fucking hope so. Anything less would mean that any of this is actually pertinent to our survival as a species, which has become questionable as it is.

My only hope for humanity in the future is that all of this will be laughable to our children. Like Zach Morris's cell phone and shit.

At this point I'm contemplating prayer.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
30-10-2016, 12:55 AM
(30-10-2016 12:40 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Comely is just trying to save his phony baloney job like all the others. It's a cluster fuck, and the really messed up part is that when it's announced that it's nothing...People like LDH, won't believe it anyway.

This election will be discussed for the next 100 years. Our great grandchildren will laugh about it.

I actually think this is about Huma Abedin. All of the sources say it's her laptop.

Did she screw up and lie to the FBI? She was supposed to have turned over all devices. She told the FBI she used to forward emails to her private email to print them easier. She better hope they don't find those classified emails on her husband's laptop.

This might not have anything to do with Hillary directly. But it will still point to bad judgement.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
30-10-2016, 02:54 AM
(30-10-2016 12:55 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 12:40 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Comely is just trying to save his phony baloney job like all the others. It's a cluster fuck, and the really messed up part is that when it's announced that it's nothing...People like LDH, won't believe it anyway.

I actually think this is about Huma Abedin. All of the sources say it's her laptop.

Did she screw up and lie to the FBI? She was supposed to have turned over all devices. She told the FBI she used to forward emails to her private email to print them easier. She better hope they don't find those classified emails on her husband's laptop.

This might not have anything to do with Hillary directly. But it will still point to bad judgement.

Regardless who it is about Comey could be Trump's man because I doubt that even the Republican hierarchy really want Trump in the oval office!

If they do America is more royalty fucked up than I thought.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
30-10-2016, 08:57 AM
(29-10-2016 10:14 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 10:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He has to break with the justice department. They look biased. Obama is actively campaigning for Hillary and the attorney general had a secret meeting with Bill Clinton.

The FBI has to be non partisan. The Justice Department looks like they're protecting her.

Yet every one of you Republicunts were bitching and whining about Comey as being biased when he didn't recommend to press charges.

IOKIYAR.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
30-10-2016, 09:08 AM
(30-10-2016 12:55 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  This might not have anything to do with Hillary directly. But it will still point to bad judgement.

If it doesn't have anything to do with Hillary it will be Comey who has displayed bad judgement.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-10-2016, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 12:05 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
Just heard on CNN. Former Assistant FBI Director Tom Fuentes: “The FBI has an intensive investigation ongoing into the Clinton Foundation."

Edit: They were replaying comments he made yesterday on CNN.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
30-10-2016, 12:41 PM
ABC Poll says Hillary dropped 11 points making it a 1 point race

This is incredible
30-10-2016, 12:47 PM
(30-10-2016 12:41 PM)ImFred Wrote:  ABC Poll says Hillary dropped 11 points making it a 1 point race

This is incredible

The idea that Trump could actually win is horrifying on every level. If he has the total meltdown that I expect we'll go from a totally unqualified jackass to the actively dangerous Pence. It will take a long time to repair the damage of a Trump presidency.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP