Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2016, 05:55 PM
RE: FBI reopens Hillary email case
(30-10-2016 05:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The latest updates:

Possibly as many as 650,000 emails on the laptop
Emails from the Hillary server are among the emails
State.gov emails are among the emails
The FBI has obtained the search warrant to inspect the laptop thoroughly and check for classified emails

At the very least Huma Abedin is screwed for not turning this over to the FBI during the initial investigation.

But if they find duplicates of those classified emails on it, Comey might change his mind on criminal charges for Hillary.

Looks like Ken Whatsitfuck at Newsweek was full of shit.

And where did this info come from, leaks? Because we know the FBI is airtight, right? Please. And how did you arrive at what Comey might do? Your speculation is hilarious and unfounded. Just keep telling yourself what you want to happen and it will come true!!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2016, 06:01 PM
(30-10-2016 03:58 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Polls are just polls. All that matters is who turns out to vote. Millions have already voted before this news so it's too late for them to be impacted by it. This is really non-news. Anyone who changed their minds over this at this point are idiots. NOTHING has yet come from this. NOTHING has been found. Many of the emails are just duplicates of ones the FBI already reviewed. This is nothing short of irresponsible on the part of James Comey to send a letter to Congress over "we found some new emails that may or may not contain something import, but we're reviewing them" this close to the election regarding a closed investigation. Frankly, I'm wondering who in the Trump camp paid him a large sum of money to do so. Dodgy

^ This.

From 538

"Of the eight state or national polls that conducted at least some interviews on Friday or Saturday, two showed a 1-point shift toward Trump, one showed a 2-point shift toward Clinton, and the other five recorded no change. Of course, that’s not what the headlines behind these polls necessarily said. The IBD/TIPP tracking poll, for instance, claimed Clinton’s lead had shrunk “as email scandal blows up.” But her lead in the poll — 2.5 percentage points — is essentially identical to what it was two days ago (3.0 percentage points) before the Comey news.

That’s not to say the news won’t hurt Clinton, however. Absence of evidence is not the same thing as evidence of absence, and without any fully post-Comey polls, there’s just not much data yet on what effect it will have on the race. Clinton also has a variety of potential responses to the FBI news, which could mitigate any potential effects — or worsen them, if she chooses wrongly.”

This week will be very interesting but the road to the WH for Trump is very unlikely.
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/elec...nsylvania/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
30-10-2016, 06:01 PM
(30-10-2016 05:55 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 05:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The latest updates:

Possibly as many as 650,000 emails on the laptop
Emails from the Hillary server are among the emails
State.gov emails are among the emails
The FBI has obtained the search warrant to inspect the laptop thoroughly and check for classified emails

At the very least Huma Abedin is screwed for not turning this over to the FBI during the initial investigation.

But if they find duplicates of those classified emails on it, Comey might change his mind on criminal charges for Hillary.

Looks like Ken Whatsitfuck at Newsweek was full of shit.

And where did this info come from, leaks? Because we know the FBI is airtight, right? Please. And how did you arrive at what Comey might do? Your speculation is hilarious and unfounded. Just keep telling yourself what you want to happen and it will come true!!!

I've been right at every step so far. My speculation is just that. Speculation. I've speculated a lot that's been correct since this story broke. I didn't think there would be this many leaks this fast. But as they just said on CNN, the reason Comey had to send this letter to congress was because he knew the agents are upset about the original investigation and he knew it would get out.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
30-10-2016, 06:19 PM
(30-10-2016 06:01 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 05:55 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  And where did this info come from, leaks? Because we know the FBI is airtight, right? Please. And how did you arrive at what Comey might do? Your speculation is hilarious and unfounded. Just keep telling yourself what you want to happen and it will come true!!!

I've been right at every step so far. My speculation is just that. Speculation. I've speculated a lot that's been correct since this story broke. I didn't think there would be this many leaks this fast. But as they just said on CNN, the reason Comey had to send this letter to congress was because he knew the agents are upset about the original investigation and he knew it would get out.

Proving yet again how wrong you were. You clearly said the FBI doesn't leak info, yet here we are, just two days later and we know a ton of info. This is the part where I tell you that all of your info is bullshit because the FBI doesn't leak info so it's all made up. Heard that before? And you've been wrong so many times it's difficult to keep track. Don't for a second think you've been correct.

Do me a favor, provide links to your specific accusations and "facts." I'm curious and would love to read about how we know for certain, on the record, that emails came FROM Hillary.

BTW: Those 650K emails are ALL emails on his laptop, it doesn't mean anything. Of those, it could be 1K are Huma's. You have no idea and neither does anyone else at this point.

So please, tell me who your unimpeachable source is for these most accurate details and explain to me how they got this info if only the FBI knows about it, given that the FBI doesn't leak info.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
30-10-2016, 06:20 PM
Here is my theory. Just for fun.

Anthony Weiner went through his wife's notebook and found the passwords to all of the Hillary server email accounts. Hillary's. Huma's. Bill's. Chelsea's. He had them all logged in on his laptop and was reading everything. All of the classified shit. Everything.

They're going to find EVERYTHING.

30-10-2016, 06:26 PM
(30-10-2016 06:19 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 06:01 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I've been right at every step so far. My speculation is just that. Speculation. I've speculated a lot that's been correct since this story broke. I didn't think there would be this many leaks this fast. But as they just said on CNN, the reason Comey had to send this letter to congress was because he knew the agents are upset about the original investigation and he knew it would get out.

Proving yet again how wrong you were. You clearly said the FBI doesn't leak info, yet here we are, just two days later and we know a ton of info. This is the part where I tell you that all of your info is bullshit because the FBI doesn't leak info so it's all made up. Heard that before? And you've been wrong so many times it's difficult to keep track. Don't for a second think you've been correct.

Do me a favor, provide links to your specific accusations and "facts." I'm curious and would love to read about how we know for certain, on the record, that emails came FROM Hillary.

BTW: Those 650K emails are ALL emails on his laptop, it doesn't mean anything. Of those, it could be 1K are Huma's. You have no idea and neither does anyone else at this point.

So please, tell me who your unimpeachable source is for these most accurate details and explain to me how they got this info if only the FBI knows about it, given that the FBI doesn't leak info.

As I said, I was wrong about the leaks. I didn't think they would get out there so quick.

Look for your own links. CNN's live coverage just reported there are Hillary server emails on this laptop. It's on Fox as well. WSJ has it as also.

30-10-2016, 06:29 PM
LOL.

Ok, I'm done with this thread. It's all bullshit and our speculation is getting us nowhere.

Today I canvassed 100+ homes of registered Dems and NPAs and not one said the email announcement changed their minds. Not one. If they were undecided, it had nothing to do with this. I'm confident she still wins big and this will be nothing.

----
30-10-2016, 06:30 PM
(30-10-2016 06:26 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 06:19 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Proving yet again how wrong you were. You clearly said the FBI doesn't leak info, yet here we are, just two days later and we know a ton of info. This is the part where I tell you that all of your info is bullshit because the FBI doesn't leak info so it's all made up. Heard that before? And you've been wrong so many times it's difficult to keep track. Don't for a second think you've been correct.

As I said, I was wrong about the leaks. I didn't think they would get out there so quick.

Look for your own links. CNN's live coverage just reported there are Hillary server emails on this laptop. It's on Fox as well. WSJ has it as well.

That doesn't mean they're new, they are likely ones they already know about. If not it depends on what they find.

They're looking for new ones that weren't handed over. And they'd have to be from or to Clinton AND be pertenent to the investigation.

Otherwise it's all much ado about nothing.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

30-10-2016, 06:38 PM
(30-10-2016 06:29 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  LOL.

Ok, I'm done with this thread. It's all bullshit and our speculation is getting us nowhere.

Today I canvassed 100+ homes of registered Dems and NPAs and not one said the email announcement changed their minds. Not one. If they were undecided, it had nothing to do with this. I'm confident she still wins big and this will be nothing.

That's why I'm not fussed about already having voted.

Whatever happens, it'll shake out after the election -- probably well after February next year.

If she's guilty she'll be impeached. That's how it works.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-10-2016, 07:26 PM
(30-10-2016 06:01 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I've been right at every step so far.

Right about everything except the MAIN title of your fool thread. The case has NOT been reopened, delusional one.

Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.