FBI reopens Hillary email case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: FBI reopens Hillary email case
(30-10-2016 03:22 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 03:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You're so delusional. The Republican Party will MAKE SURE he's "all gone" right after he loses. He may also be blamed for the loss of the Senate majority, (or worse). In 4 years there will more assaulted women, and he will be no more than a "Bill Cosby" has been.

BTW, there is no "case" that's reopened. They found some emails. They don't even fucking know if they already read them. Why is the Repubtards need to lie and exaggerate so ? All weekend, Trump has been lying about the emails. Either that, or he's SO dense, he doesn't even get what it's all about.

Wake up. Pay attention to what is going on. One week ago Clinton was up 12 points in the ABC Poll. Today its +1. She lost 11 points in a week. The same poll shows 7% of active Clinton supporters are now less likely to show up to vote for her. 1/3 of those polled (34%) said they're less likely to vote for her.

And the former Assistant Director of the FBI says there is a full blown investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

Plus, the WSJ is reporting the number of emails on this laptop exceeds 650,000 and thousands may have passed through Hillary's server.

This is getting worse for Hillary by the hour.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.
I got news for ya ... it's not illegal to send emails.
Fuck, you are stupid.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2016, 07:38 PM
(30-10-2016 07:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 03:22 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Wake up. Pay attention to what is going on. One week ago Clinton was up 12 points in the ABC Poll. Today its +1. She lost 11 points in a week. The same poll shows 7% of active Clinton supporters are now less likely to show up to vote for her. 1/3 of those polled (34%) said they're less likely to vote for her.

And the former Assistant Director of the FBI says there is a full blown investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

Plus, the WSJ is reporting the number of emails on this laptop exceeds 650,000 and thousands may have passed through Hillary's server.

This is getting worse for Hillary by the hour.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.
Fuck, you are stupid.

I've noticed something similar among a lot of you. Name calling. Denial. Anger.

Guess what. You're right. It's not illegal to send emails.

But it is illegal to send classified emails through non secure means.

And it's perjury to say you turned over all electronic devices you used for emails...when in fact you didn't.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
30-10-2016, 07:39 PM
(30-10-2016 07:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 06:01 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I've been right at every step so far.

Right about everything except the MAIN title of your fool thread. The case has NOT been reopened, delusional one.

Facepalm

Right. Because they got a search warrant for the fun of it

30-10-2016, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 07:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(30-10-2016 07:38 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 07:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The sky is falling, the sky is falling.
Fuck, you are stupid.

And it's perjury to say you turned over all electronic devices you used for emails...when in fact you didn't.

And you don't know if she even knew about these emails ... AND you also have not a shred of evidence that she ever knowingly sent classified material through non-secure means... and we've also noticed something similar among you people ... PRE-judging, making assumptions, guilty until proven innocent, pretending, hate. You get get off you high-horse. You DON'T have the moral high ground here.

Nice try at evasion. You LIED in the title of this thread. The CASE has not been reopened.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
30-10-2016, 07:53 PM
(30-10-2016 07:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 07:38 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I've noticed something similar among a lot of you. Name calling. Denial. Anger.

And you don't know if she even knew about these emails ... AND you also have not a shred of evidence that she ever knowingly sent classified material through non-secure means... and we've also noticed something similar among you people ... PRE-judging, making assumptions, guilty until proven innocent, pretending, hate. You get get off you high-horse. You DON'T have the moral high ground here.

Nice try at evasion. You LIED in the title of this thread. The CASE has not been reopened.

I didn't "lie." If you would have read the entire thread, I have already explained it. I used the title of the CNN article as my title here. CNN has since changed the title of their article.

Every media outlet, including liberal mainstream media, is using the term "reopened the case." It's the best way to describe the situation.

30-10-2016, 07:58 PM
(30-10-2016 07:53 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 07:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And you don't know if she even knew about these emails ... AND you also have not a shred of evidence that she ever knowingly sent classified material through non-secure means... and we've also noticed something similar among you people ... PRE-judging, making assumptions, guilty until proven innocent, pretending, hate. You get get off you high-horse. You DON'T have the moral high ground here.

I didn't "lie." If you would have read the entire thread, I have already explained it. I used the title of the CNN article as my title here. CNN has since changed the title of their article.

Every media outlet, including liberal mainstream media, is using the term "reopened the case." It's the best way to describe the situation.

Sure it is. Sure it is.
The case has NOT been reopened. You don't even know if there is one, or if the emails are ones that were seen before.

Yeah. You're lying ... as you HOPE to hell they reopen the case.
More attempted evasion by our wacko right wing clown.

30-10-2016, 08:22 PM
(30-10-2016 06:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Here is my theory. Just for fun.

Anthony Weiner went through his wife's notebook and found the passwords to all of the Hillary server email accounts. Hillary's. Huma's. Bill's. Chelsea's. He had them all logged in on his laptop and was reading everything. All of the classified shit. Everything.

They're going to find EVERYTHING.

I like that you go out on a limb. Let's say this is exactly what they find, now what? Weiner gets in a bit of trouble, Huma does too. How does this make it any worse for Clinton?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-10-2016, 08:25 PM

Anthony Weiner went through his wife's notebook and found the passwords to all of the Hillary server email accounts. Hillary's. Huma's. Bill's. Chelsea's. He had them all logged in on his laptop and was reading everything. All of the classified shit. Everything.

Wow. You STILL masturbate at your advanced age ?

30-10-2016, 08:25 PM
(30-10-2016 08:22 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

I like that you go out on a limb. Let's say this is exactly what they find, now what? Weiner gets in a bit of trouble, Huma does too. How does this make it any worse for Clinton?

As I said, that was just for fun. I mean that is HIGHLY unlikely. But if it was true, Hillary is ultimately responsible. And Huma will strike a deal for immunity and hang Hillary out to dry. "Hilliary made me do it."

30-10-2016, 09:12 PM
(30-10-2016 07:38 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 07:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The sky is falling, the sky is falling.
Fuck, you are stupid.

When have I called you names? I'm not in any sort of denial, nor am I angry.

Yet that's not clinton's fault that someone else didn't hand over their laptop.

Clinton handed over her devices, as far as I'm aware.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces