FBI reopens Hillary email case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: FBI reopens Hillary email case
(30-10-2016 08:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 08:22 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I like that you go out on a limb. Let's say this is exactly what they find, now what? Weiner gets in a bit of trouble, Huma does too. How does this make it any worse for Clinton?

As I said, that was just for fun. I mean that is HIGHLY unlikely. But if it was true, Hillary is ultimately responsible. And Huma will strike a deal for immunity and hang Hillary out to dry. "Hilliary made me do it."

In this election I'm afraid anything is possible.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2016, 10:23 PM
A friend on FB just said that Clinton encouraged Comey to do this so more democrats would be emboldened to keep trump from becoming president.

i think it's time for a redo of 2016 but this time can we keep David Bowie, Alan Rickman, and Glenn Frey alive and just lose Trump and Clinton?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-10-2016, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2016 02:09 AM by Gloucester.)
Looking in from the outside I can, unfortunately, seem to filter some sense out if LDH's arguments.

The way I see it is that Hilary is going to get the blow-back even if she is in no way at fault over this latest email matter. The red-in-face-and-neck Trump supporters - or perhaps "anti-status-quoists" - are always going to vote his way regardless.

The die-hard Democrat supporters will put their embarrassment behind them rather than risk Trump or Pence by abstaining.

The "Republicans regardless" will obviously turn a blind eye to Trump's failings, perhaps hoping Pence will prevail as his councellor (little chance by my reading).

This leaves the "Sanctimonius Right", the god fearing and the holy hippocrits, those who no way want a pussy-grabbing plutocrat in power. Chances are, denied a candidate that matches their expectations, they are going to stay away in their droves.

Hillary may not be royally screwed yet, but the fore-play is getting even rougher with little room for evading it ...

My prime emotion in this is fear rather than anger, if Trump gets in and manages to hold any authority I feel that it will be a global disaster. If Pence holds the strings it will be shit for America but, hopefully, not quite so bad for the rest of us.

Even if Hillary wins America will never be quite the same and, possibly, even more inward looking yet expecting to still be the leader of the West by dint of its military might.

I would not give NATO much of a future either way.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
31-10-2016, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2016 11:06 AM by GirlyMan.)
So far the markets have barely burped. RCP average actually has Clinton inching up to 82-18%. I doubt this would've made a difference regardless of which way it was played but Trump has once again seriously overplayed his hand in typical hyperbolic and over-exaggeration fashion to the point he looks like a desperate buffoon running around yelling "WORSE THAN WATERGATE! WAY WORSE! WAY WAY WORSE! HUGELY WORSE! BENGHAZI!" when the saner party leaders likely would've preferred a more subdued Clintonian response, "WOW! Let's just leave that one lie there shall we."

So what, I ask, have I learned from this election cycle? That we are completely inured to a new level of what constitutes "scandolous, oh my".

"In my day that t'weren't nothing boy, we had one candidate running around grabbing pussies and another handling classified information without ever receiving proper training receiving advice from a Muslim married to a Jew with exhibitionist tendencies while negotiating sensitive agreements with world leaders. Turns out we rejected the whole running around grabbing pussies platform as a viable approach to foreign affairs in favor of a more machiavellian approach."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
31-10-2016, 10:52 AM
(31-10-2016 10:46 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Turns out we rejected the whole running around grabbing pussies platform as a viable approach to foreign affairs."

"That was the beginning of the end, maboy. We should have grabbed more pussy, the world would have been better off. Now look at us, a stable, peaceful, socially mature country. Pfft.”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
31-10-2016, 02:54 PM
FBI reopens Hillary email case
[Image: 72aa1421f453bfd77dfebaa992d57fc6.jpg]
31-10-2016, 04:41 PM
(31-10-2016 02:54 PM)KUSA Wrote:  [Image: 72aa1421f453bfd77dfebaa992d57fc6.jpg]

Oh. And here I assumed you were patriotic, and approved of the rule of law.
Yeah, lets go back to the lock-em-up with no trial days. That'd be real good.

The polls have not moved an iota. Clinton wins. Too bad for the chicken littles. The sky may not fall.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
31-10-2016, 04:54 PM
(28-10-2016 01:48 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 01:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Both are civil cases, not criminal (they could turn criminal I suppose but have not yet). The Hillary case is fully criminal in nature.

The cases against her hinge on her ignorance and negligence which are, no doubt, serious matters. The cases against him hinge on intentional abuse and fraud. She can be educated. He's scum.
Gasp
She's a white lawyer - she is expected to recognize her level of competence and not test it under duress of national security.

If you were an atheist you would hold her to a higher standard - you wouldn't believe the bullshit she's dazzling you with.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
31-10-2016, 04:55 PM
(31-10-2016 04:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-10-2016 02:54 PM)KUSA Wrote:  [Image: 72aa1421f453bfd77dfebaa992d57fc6.jpg]

Oh. And here I assumed you were patriotic, and approved of the rule of law.
Yeah, lets go back to the lock-em-up with no trial days. That'd be real good.

The polls have not moved an iota. Clinton wins. Too bad for the chicken littles. The sky may not fall.

Not true at all. On Thursday Trump was at 12% chance of winning on 538. Today he is at 24.4%

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
31-10-2016, 04:58 PM
It sounds like Anthony Wiener's laptop was the email server for the Clinton campaign, and they got caught in the deployment of a Nixon election fraud scheme, that Hillary learned during her investigation of Watergate.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool