FBI reopens Hillary email case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: FBI reopens Hillary email case
(31-10-2016 10:46 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So what, I ask, have I learned from this election cycle?

Jesus-fucking-Christ. What a rambling bunch of nothing. Because of your respect for me, I thought you might have some intelligence beyond the crowd. What you should recognize is that the primaries are tremendously susceptible to fraud, and that the Constitution failed to organize national elections adequately.

If nothing else, this October surprise crap should direct us to correct something. Somebody did something illegal when the Billy Bush tape was released. And you can bet that the FBI lawyers do not want to work for Hillary, because they recognize the corruption that will eventually effect them adversely.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2016, 05:10 PM
(31-10-2016 04:55 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(31-10-2016 04:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh. And here I assumed you were patriotic, and approved of the rule of law.
Yeah, lets go back to the lock-em-up with no trial days. That'd be real good.

The polls have not moved an iota. Clinton wins. Too bad for the chicken littles. The sky may not fall.

Not true at all. On Thursday Trump was at 12% chance of winning on 538. Today he is at 24.4%

Are we reading the same graph? My read is on Thursday 538 had Clinton at 81-19% on the nowcast, 82-18% on the polls only, and 80-20% on the polls plus. Maybe you meant Thursday before last?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
31-10-2016, 05:13 PM
(31-10-2016 05:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-10-2016 04:55 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Not true at all. On Thursday Trump was at 12% chance of winning on 538. Today he is at 24.4%

Are we reading the same graph? My read is on Thursday 538 had Clinton at 81-19% on the nowcast, 82-18% on the polls only, and 80-20% on the polls plus. Maybe you meant Thursday before last?

Perhaps. But still, it's untrue the polls haven't changed. Fivethirtyeight has a few articles up right now about it. One of them sounds pretty bad for Clinton. Hispanic turnout is up, but they're concentrated in states she is likely to win anyway. Black turnout is down. How that will affect her is inknown.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
31-10-2016, 05:16 PM
(31-10-2016 02:05 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  I would not give NATO much of a future either way.

I think NATO's future is on a very short pension plan, myself. Its overuse in non-European affairs, and its use as a tool of expansion into Eastern Europe without regard to the troop commitments such expansion requires, has undermined its utility and relevance. Americans are wary of the inordinate support we give to the alliance, but Euros don't seem willing to step up to the bar and pay a little more for their own defense.

This disconnect sees more Americans disaffected by an alliance wherein we seem to carry more burden for less return. I detest Trump, but I agree with his view that we should not expend our own resources defending/protecting/shielding other countries which should shoulder more of their own burden themselves.
31-10-2016, 05:17 PM
(31-10-2016 05:13 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(31-10-2016 05:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Are we reading the same graph? My read is on Thursday 538 had Clinton at 81-19% on the nowcast, 82-18% on the polls only, and 80-20% on the polls plus. Maybe you meant Thursday before last?

Perhaps. But still, it's untrue the polls haven't changed.

Arguments tend to be diminished when facts are misstated. At least that's what always happens to me.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
31-10-2016, 06:48 PM
(31-10-2016 05:13 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(31-10-2016 05:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Are we reading the same graph? My read is on Thursday 538 had Clinton at 81-19% on the nowcast, 82-18% on the polls only, and 80-20% on the polls plus. Maybe you meant Thursday before last?

Perhaps. But still, it's untrue the polls haven't changed. Fivethirtyeight has a few articles up right now about it. One of them sounds pretty bad for Clinton. Hispanic turnout is up, but they're concentrated in states she is likely to win anyway. Black turnout is down. How that will affect her is inknown.

You're still pretty much cherry picking FiveThirtyEight. It still has Clinton with a 75% chance to win and even says her numbers are better than Obama's was in 2012 at the same time.

A lot of this gloom and doom seems to be a lot more hope than actual doom and gloom.
31-10-2016, 08:10 PM
FBI reopens Hillary email case
(31-10-2016 04:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-10-2016 02:54 PM)KUSA Wrote:  [Image: 72aa1421f453bfd77dfebaa992d57fc6.jpg]

Oh. And here I assumed you were patriotic, and approved of the rule of law.
Yeah, lets go back to the lock-em-up with no trial days. That'd be real good.

The polls have not moved an iota. Clinton wins. Too bad for the chicken littles. The sky may not fall.

I see you have no sense of humor.
03-11-2016, 06:00 PM
CBS is now reporting that the FBI has indeed found NEW emails related to Hillary's time at the State Department. This, along with Fox News report that the FBI is investigating the Clinton foundation. Looks like the Weiner laptop was accidentally used as a backup and they found those emails Hillary wiped from her server (with a cloth or something). This proves without a doubt that the 33,000 she deleted from the server are not just about her daughters wedding. She was doing some foul shit, pay to play, they deleted the related emails and used bleach bit to try to hide it. Unfortunately Weiner's laptop was catching them all.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-finds-em...nt-tenure/

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
03-11-2016, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2016 11:00 PM by WillHopp.)
(03-11-2016 06:00 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  CBS is now reporting that the FBI has indeed found NEW emails related to Hillary's time at the State Department. This, along with Fox News report that the FBI is investigating the Clinton foundation. Looks like the Weiner laptop was accidentally used as a backup and they found those emails Hillary wiped from her server (with a cloth or something). This proves without a doubt that the 33,000 she deleted from the server are not just about her daughters wedding. She was doing some foul shit, pay to play, they deleted the related emails and used bleach bit to try to hide it. Unfortunately Weiner's laptop was catching them all.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-finds-em...nt-tenure/

Why do you have to lie? You are making up shit like a 5-year-old. From "Looks" to "all" is 100% bullshit and you're just being a fucking troll. By the way, your Fox News report is bullshit, too. NBC's Pete Williams proved that. Just get back under the bridge until Wednesday.

Edit for this update: Fox News also walked back the Clinton Foundation "report" today and no indictment is coming, the case hasn't moved in MONTHS.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2016, 07:31 PM
Okay. I'm all up to speed on this now.

What a fucking joke!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.