FBI reopens Hillary email case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: FBI reopens Hillary email case
(28-10-2016 01:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 01:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Really. The Manhattan DA is planning on indicting Trump for fraud in his Trump U fraud, that we all know he perpetrated, AND there's a sexual assault case against him coming up. Hmmm ? More emails vs actual crimes. Facepalm

Both are civil cases, not criminal (they could turn criminal I suppose but have not yet). The Hillary case is fully criminal in nature.

The cases against her hinge on her ignorance and negligence which are, no doubt, serious matters. The cases against him hinge on intentional abuse and fraud. She can be educated. He's scum.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
28-10-2016, 01:52 PM
(28-10-2016 01:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 01:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Really. The Manhattan DA is planning on indicting Trump for fraud in his Trump U fraud, that we all know he perpetrated, AND there's a sexual assault case against him coming up. Hmmm ? More emails vs actual crimes. Facepalm

Both are civil cases, not criminal (they could turn criminal I suppose but have not yet). The Hillary case is fully criminal in nature.

She has been charged with nothing. "Fully criminal" is nonsense ... your wishful thinking. I doubt the sexual assault is "civil", and "fraud" is certainly not "civil". Why ..... I suspect you may not know ANYTHING about what you're talking about. Fancy THAT ? Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-10-2016, 01:52 PM
There are no cases against her. Typical misrepresentation, smearing by inference. There is a probe, or an investigation. No charges, no cases.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
28-10-2016, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2016 02:02 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(28-10-2016 01:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 01:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Both are civil cases, not criminal (they could turn criminal I suppose but have not yet). The Hillary case is fully criminal in nature.

She has been charged with nothing. "Fully criminal" is nonsense ... your wishful thinking. I doubt the sexual assault is "civil", and "fraud" is certainly not "civil". Why ..... I suspect you may not know ANYTHING about what you're talking about. Fancy THAT ? Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

You don't understand the court system do you?

Trump's cases are being handled in CIVIL court. That means no cops. No FBI. These are LAWSUITS.

Hillary's case is being handled by the Justice Department. Cops. FBI agents.

Civil vs criminal. Please learn the difference.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
28-10-2016, 02:01 PM
(28-10-2016 01:55 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 01:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  She has been charged with nothing. "Fully criminal" is nonsense ... your wishful thinking. I doubt the sexual assault is "civil", and "fraud" is certainly not "civil". Why ..... I suspect you may not know ANYTHING about what you're talking about. Fancy THAT ? Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

You don't understand the court system do you?

Trump's cases are being handled in CIVIL court. That means no cops. No FBI. These are LAWSUITS.

No cops. No Justice Department.
FBI : "We'll look into it".
You live in a fantasy world.
The Foundation fraud he committed was certainly criminal.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-10-2016, 02:03 PM
(28-10-2016 02:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 01:55 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You don't understand the court system do you?

No cops. No Justice Department.
FBI : "We'll look into it".
You live in a fantasy world.
The Foundation fraud he committed was certainly criminal.

The FBI are cops. And they are a part of the justice department. Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

28-10-2016, 02:10 PM
a case involves charges. so far this is a probe or an investigation. read your own link.
28-10-2016, 02:16 PM
Hmmmm, America's best is a woman way past her use by date and a demagogue.

Methinks that country is in a great deal of trouble.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
28-10-2016, 02:17 PM
(28-10-2016 02:10 PM)skyking Wrote:  a case involves charges. so far this is a probe or an investigation. read your own link.

No. I was a cop in the military, CID officer as well as a deputy sheriff (retired just 3 months ago).

Every investigation is called a case. They are assigned a CASE number.

28-10-2016, 02:19 PM
http://openargs.com/oa13-hillary-clinton...ed-emails/

Please listen to this and everyone calm the fuck down.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus