FBI reopens Hillary email case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: FBI reopens Hillary email case
Hey LDH! What say you?

Maybe stop believing Fox News morons.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-a...53336.html

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2016, 03:08 PM
(04-11-2016 02:57 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Hey LDH! What say you?

I watched his apology live. All he retracted was the guaranteed indictment. He clarified the FBI doesn't "indict." They work to get an indictment and it's up to a prosecutor to indict.

Multiple news agencies including liberal CBS is reporting the FBI has found new emails, not duplicates, from Hillary's server.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
04-11-2016, 03:24 PM
(04-11-2016 03:08 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 02:57 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Hey LDH! What say you?

I watched his apology live. All he retracted was the guaranteed indictment. He clarified the FBI doesn't "indict." They work to get an indictment and it's up to a prosecutor to indict.

Multiple news agencies including liberal CBS is reporting the FBI has found new emails, not duplicates, from Hillary's server.

Uh huh. And numerous news agencies have checked with all of their sources and none have verified the email leak. Great FBI you have there.

You were wrong again.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2016, 03:27 PM
I think the FBI should open an investigation into their own leaks.

Just like they opened an investigation into their own twitter account.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-11-2016, 03:31 PM
(04-11-2016 03:24 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 03:08 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I watched his apology live. All he retracted was the guaranteed indictment. He clarified the FBI doesn't "indict." They work to get an indictment and it's up to a prosecutor to indict.

Uh huh. And numerous news agencies have checked with all of their sources and none have verified the email leak. Great FBI you have there.

You were wrong again.

"I" wasn't wrong. Fox News reporter was wrong. Just like "you" were not wrong when Kurt Whatsitfuck at Newsweek was wrong reporting that the new emails did not come from Hillary's server.

The FBI is leaking stuff because the DOJ is tying their hands. They know they have a case but people at the top are protecting Hillary. By leaking the truth to the media, the DOJ has to go along with the case this time.

04-11-2016, 03:32 PM
(04-11-2016 03:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I think the FBI should open an investigation into their own leaks.

I've seen some suggestions that Comey released the info because he had inside information it was gonna be leaked by one of the apparently many rabid anti-Hillary agents in his organization. That actually sounds plausible and more likely to me than Comey playing politics.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
04-11-2016, 03:36 PM
(04-11-2016 03:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 03:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I think the FBI should open an investigation into their own leaks.

I've seen some suggestions that Comey released the info because he had inside information it was gonna be leaked by one of the apparently many rabid anti-Hillary agents in his organization. That actually sounds plausible and more likely to me than Comey playing politics.

Anti-Hillary agents or pro-justice agents that are sick of having their hands tied?

04-11-2016, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2016 03:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-11-2016 03:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 03:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I've seen some suggestions that Comey released the info because he had inside information it was gonna be leaked by one of the apparently many rabid anti-Hillary agents in his organization. That actually sounds plausible and more likely to me than Comey playing politics.

Anti-Hillary agents or pro-justice agents that are sick of having their hands tied?

uhhhh .... if they didn't want their hands tied then why did they join the Government where they sign up to have their hands tied? They knew going into federal service exactly what they were getting into when they took the oath of office and got briefed on the CFR. If they don't want to be constrained by the ethics they took an oath to uphold they should go work for Blackwater or whatever it calls itself these days. They are not fit to be civil servants. Like by definition. And if they're caught they're not gonna be civil servants no more. I'm betting there's some serious housecleaning going on right about now. Somebody's gonna lose their red Swingline stapler.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
04-11-2016, 03:55 PM
(04-11-2016 03:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 03:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Anti-Hillary agents or pro-justice agents that are sick of having their hands tied?

uhhhh .... if they didn't want their hands tied then why did they join the Government where they sign up to have their hands tied? They knew going into federal service exactly what they were getting into when they took the oath of office and got briefed on the CFR. If they don't want to be constrained by the ethics they took an oath to uphold they should go work for Blackwater or whatever it calls itself these days. They are not fit to be civil servants. Like by definition. And if they're caught they're not gonna be civil servants no more. I'm betting there's some serious housecleaning going on right about now. Somebody's gonna lose their red Swingline stapler.

I can only guess, but I imagine they have major evidence but the DOJ is preventing them from a grand jury, warrants etc. FBI Agents wouldn't just jeopardize their career like this unless they knew they were on the right side of history.

04-11-2016, 04:06 PM
(04-11-2016 03:55 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 03:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  uhhhh .... if they didn't want their hands tied then why did they join the Government where they sign up to have their hands tied? They knew going into federal service exactly what they were getting into when they took the oath of office and got briefed on the CFR. If they don't want to be constrained by the ethics they took an oath to uphold they should go work for Blackwater or whatever it calls itself these days. They are not fit to be civil servants. Like by definition. And if they're caught they're not gonna be civil servants no more. I'm betting there's some serious housecleaning going on right about now. Somebody's gonna lose their red Swingline stapler.

I can only guess, but I imagine they have major evidence but the DOJ is preventing them from a grand jury, warrants etc. FBI Agents wouldn't just jeopardize their career like this unless they knew they were on the right side of history.

Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning are heroes then.