FBI reopens Hillary email case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: FBI reopens Hillary email case
(06-11-2016 02:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  FBI Director tells congress "We haven't changed conclusions since July."

I.e., no charges against Clinton.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2016, 02:52 PM
(06-11-2016 02:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  FBI Director tells congress "We haven't changed conclusions since July."

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37892138

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-11-2016, 03:18 PM
The things is, he did say something. He changed the course of history ... hopefully not in a way that will be permanent. Either way, he may have had the best if intentions, but it was an unforgivable blunder. He needs to vacate his position, (voluntarily), or be fired. Tragedy, .... but too bad. he violated EVERYTHING about FBI policy. He should also be tried for a violation of the Hatch Act. I always REALLY respected him before, (ever since the Ashcroft business). I feel very sorry for him he made such an idiotic blunder. He probably is an honorable man (I sure he is), but this is unforgivable. He needs to resign or be terminated ... so this never happens again.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-11-2016, 03:23 PM
(06-11-2016 03:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The things is, he did say something. He changed the course of history ... hopefully not in a way that will be permanent. Either way, he may have had the best if intentions, but it was an unforgivable blunder. He needs to vacate his position, (voluntarily), or be fired. Tragedy, .... but too bad. he violated EVERYTHING about FBI policy. He should also be tried for a violation of the Hatch Act. I always REALLY respected him before, (ever since the Ashcroft business). I feel very sorry for him he made such an idiotic blunder. He probably is an honorable man (I sure he is), but this is unforgivable. He needs to resign or be terminated ... so this never happens again.

Tried for a violation of the Hatch act? The Hatch act is not a criminal charge.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
06-11-2016, 03:40 PM
Vindication is such a sweet feeling. Cue LDH saying Trump is still going to win. And he still has FBI leaks that she is going to recommended for indictment.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2016, 03:52 PM
(06-11-2016 03:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 03:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The things is, he did say something. He changed the course of history ... hopefully not in a way that will be permanent. Either way, he may have had the best if intentions, but it was an unforgivable blunder. He needs to vacate his position, (voluntarily), or be fired. Tragedy, .... but too bad. he violated EVERYTHING about FBI policy. He should also be tried for a violation of the Hatch Act. I always REALLY respected him before, (ever since the Ashcroft business). I feel very sorry for him he made such an idiotic blunder. He probably is an honorable man (I sure he is), but this is unforgivable. He needs to resign or be terminated ... so this never happens again.

Your point is ?
The Hatch Act is a LAW. Of course it's not a "criminal charge". I never said it was.
You are no lawyer. You have NO IDEA, what the fuck you're even blabbering about.
http://www.npr.org/2016/10/31/500115363/...i-director

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-11-2016, 04:17 PM
I love the fact that the Mexican Peso is THE barometer for our election outcome! Laugh out load

"The Mexican peso jumped the most in almost a month after the Federal Bureau of Investigation reaffirmed that Hillary Clinton’s use of private e-mail servers wasn’t a crime, two days before voters decide whether she should become the first woman president of the U.S.
The peso, considered a barometer for investors’ views on her Republican rival Donald Trump’s chances in the election, climbed 2.2 percent to 18.6009 per dollar as of 6:27 a.m. in Tokyo. The currency was the top performer early Monday among 16 major peers.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2...-t-a-crime

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-11-2016, 04:19 PM
(06-11-2016 03:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 03:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Tried for a violation of the Hatch act? The Hatch act is not a criminal charge.

Your point is ?
The Hatch Act is a LAW. Of course it's not a "criminal charge". I never said it was.
You are no lawyer. You have NO IDEA, what the fuck you're even blabbering about.

While I am not a lawyer, I worked as a Federal investigator as a member of the Criminal Investigation Division of the U.S. Navy Security detachment at NAS Whidbey Island in the same office as NCIS. I understand federal law quite well. You are the one that specifically used the word "tried." Hatch Act violations are determined by a federal employees employer through an internal investigation and referred to the Office of Special Counsel. Punishments are minimal. Could get fired or a fine.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
06-11-2016, 05:04 PM
(06-11-2016 03:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

I don't see how Comey violated it.

#sigh
06-11-2016, 05:16 PM
(06-11-2016 04:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 03:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Your point is ?

While I am not a lawyer, I worked as a Federal investigator as a member of the Criminal Investigation Division of the U.S. Navy Security detachment at NAS Whidbey Island in the same office as NCIS. I understand federal law quite well. You are the one that specifically used the word "tried." Hatch Act violations are determined by a federal employees employer through an internal investigation and referred to the Office of Special Counsel. Punishments are minimal. Could get fired or a fine.

He should be fired. He interfered with a political campaign. He broke the law.
And now, today, he says it's over ... the case was never re-opened, as your idiot thread claims. Apparently you don't understand Federal law enough to get when a case is re-open or not open. Facepalm

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post