FBI reopens Hillary email case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2016, 05:21 PM
RE: FBI reopens Hillary email case
(06-11-2016 05:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 04:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  While I am not a lawyer, I worked as a Federal investigator as a member of the Criminal Investigation Division of the U.S. Navy Security detachment at NAS Whidbey Island in the same office as NCIS. I understand federal law quite well. You are the one that specifically used the word "tried." Hatch Act violations are determined by a federal employees employer through an internal investigation and referred to the Office of Special Counsel. Punishments are minimal. Could get fired or a fine.

He should be fired. He interfered with a political campaign. He broke the law.
And now, today, he says it's over ... the case was never re-opened, as your idiot thread claims. Apparently you don't understand Federal law enough to get when a case is re-open or not open. Facepalm

Technically a case is never closed intil adjudicated by a jury or until the limitations of actions expires (statute of limitations). So her case was never actually "reopened" because it's not closed.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2016, 06:30 PM
(06-11-2016 05:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 05:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He should be fired. He interfered with a political campaign. He broke the law.
And now, today, he says it's over ... the case was never re-opened, as your idiot thread claims. Apparently you don't understand Federal law enough to get when a case is re-open or not open. Facepalm

Technically a case is never closed intil adjudicated by a jury or until the limitations of actions expires (statute of limitations). So her case was never actually "reopened" because it's not closed.

Which is what we told you when you started this thread. Drinking Beverage

Read your thread title if you're unsure or have difficulty understanding.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-11-2016, 06:34 PM
(06-11-2016 05:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 05:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He should be fired. He interfered with a political campaign. He broke the law.

.... says the dude who's thread said it was reopened. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-11-2016, 06:45 PM
(06-11-2016 06:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 05:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Technically a case is never closed intil adjudicated by a jury or until the limitations of actions expires (statute of limitations). So her case was never actually "reopened" because it's not closed.

.... says the dude who's thread said it was reopened. Facepalm

As I've said multiple times, my thread title was copied directly from the title of the CNN article I used in the original post.

06-11-2016, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2016 07:10 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(06-11-2016 06:45 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 06:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  .... says the dude who's thread said it was reopened. Facepalm

As I've said multiple times, my thread title was copied directly from the title of the CNN article I used in the original post.

Nice try ... it's no excuse.
You claim to be some sort of expert, yet hide behind CNN. You're a fake. You could have edited it anytime. You didn't ... because you live in your delusional little paranoid world you wish were true.
SO CNN is your go-to expert now ? Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-11-2016, 09:01 PM
Lord Dark Helmet, I hope you fuck off when Trump loses.

[Image: oscar.png]
06-11-2016, 09:14 PM
(06-11-2016 09:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lord Dark Helmet, I hope you fuck off when Trump loses.

Ok.

06-11-2016, 09:23 PM
(06-11-2016 09:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 09:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lord Dark Helmet, I hope you fuck off when Trump loses.

Ok.

Not before you stick around for a month using the avatar of my choice.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
06-11-2016, 10:37 PM
One of the great things about forums like this is, what you say, unless you're a spineless gutless turd who edits later, is a permanent record. There's no denying it because we can all go back and document what you said.

Just in this thread, let's look back at the black box that is the wreckage of LDH, which started with him titling the thread incorrectly and constantly blaming media outlets for this gaffe.

Looks like Comey is going to correct his mistake to protect his legacy. Um, nope.

Trump called it months ago. He tweeted LAST YEAR that Huma Abedin knew all the email secrets and she was probably spilling them to her perv husband Anthony Weiner. Um, nope.

Clinton supporters at the table next to us at the restaurant openly weeping. Um, bullshit.

You are all going to have to deal with the fact the Loretta Lynch and Obama got played. Um, nope.

And stick it to them he did. And now it's too late to replace her on the ballot. James Comey delivered an October Surprise of epic proportions. A knockout blow. A huge "fuck you" to Obama and Lynch. A masterful move in political chess. He knows it will take weeks to finish reviewing these new emails. He doesn't have to make public comments during this time. Check mate. Um, nope.

It's the FBI man. Them boys don't work weekends. It will take 6 months to go through these 10,000 emails. Um, nope. They worked around the clock, did it in eight days and released the fucking letter on a SUNDAY.

The former assistant FBI Director that was just on Fox said he thinks Comey was looking for a reason to reopen the case so he could go back and fix it. So he has to use new evidence to reopen the whole thing.
Um, nope.

I've been right at every step so far. Say it with me ... um, nope,

Hispanic turnout is up, but they're concentrated in states she is likely to win anyway. Um, nope. It's up in Arizona (red state), Nevada, North Carolina and Florida (all battlegrounds).

Looks like the Weiner laptop was accidentally used as a backup and they found those emails Hillary wiped from her server (with a cloth or something). This proves without a doubt that the 33,000 she deleted from the server are not just about her daughters wedding. She was doing some foul shit, pay to play, they deleted the related emails and used bleach bit to try to hide it. Unfortunately Weiner's laptop was catching them all.
Um, nope.

I watched his apology live. All he retracted was the guaranteed indictment. He clarified the FBI doesn't "indict." They work to get an indictment and it's up to a prosecutor to indict. Um, nope. He made a direct apology and basically retracted the entire story. It's the most embarrassing moment of his career. And it was all a lie.

FBI Agents wouldn't just jeopardize their career like this unless they knew they were on the right side of history. Um, nope.

This is what happens, kids, when you are so filled with rage and blinded by the indoctrination of conservative bullshit. My guess is, Hillary will win, probably with about 340 electoral votes, LDH will hedge on his bets, won't change his avatar and will slide back under the bridge from whence he came.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
06-11-2016, 11:06 PM
Is it me or at the end of this election America (and some poster in this forum) would really need to smoke a long bat and chill the fuck out for a few days just to recuperate from this entire ordeal. Damn, the US electoral system is akin to flagellation. When they say America is home of the Brave I thought about other challenges than surviving a year long presidential election.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 4 users Like epronovost's post