FBI reopens Hillary email case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: FBI reopens Hillary email case
you are mixing terms quite handily. Spin spin spin. Trump is going to court. These are court cases. There is case law, there are lawyers.
An investigation is not a court case.
Therefore, Trump leads two cases to 0.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2016, 02:21 PM
(28-10-2016 02:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 02:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No cops. No Justice Department.
FBI : "We'll look into it".
You live in a fantasy world.
The Foundation fraud he committed was certainly criminal.

The FBI are cops. And they are a part of the justice department. Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

The FBI reports to the AG. So far they have done NOTHING, and referred nothing to Justice. You're exaggerating. We get that.
Your admitted serial woman groper/assaulter is going down.
We know that's hard for you, dear.

You're grasping at straws.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-10-2016, 02:33 PM
(28-10-2016 01:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 01:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Really. The Manhattan DA is planning on indicting Trump for fraud in his Trump U fraud, that we all know he perpetrated, AND there's a sexual assault case against him coming up. Hmmm ? More emails vs actual crimes. Facepalm

Both are civil cases, not criminal (they could turn criminal I suppose but have not yet). The Hillary case is fully criminal in nature.

If the DA hands down an indictment it's not a civil matter.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-10-2016, 02:39 PM
(28-10-2016 02:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 01:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Both are civil cases, not criminal (they could turn criminal I suppose but have not yet). The Hillary case is fully criminal in nature.

If the DA hands down an indictment it's not a civil matter.

That is true, however I googled it and found no evidence that the "Manhattan DA" plans to indict Trump.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
28-10-2016, 02:50 PM
The strangest twist in this case? This new investigation into Hillary's emails came from the probe into Anthony Weiner's emails and sexting.

That man's pecker has been nothing but trouble for the Dems! LaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughat

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
28-10-2016, 02:55 PM
(28-10-2016 02:50 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  The strangest twist in this case? This new investigation into Hillary's emails came from the probe into Anthony Weiner's emails and sexting.

That man's pecker has been nothing but trouble for the Dems! LaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughat

My guess is they found classified emails on Huma Abedin's and Weiner's phones that originated from Hillary's server. If that is the case, its on her.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
28-10-2016, 03:24 PM
(28-10-2016 02:39 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 02:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If the DA hands down an indictment it's not a civil matter.

That is true, however I googled it and found no evidence that the "Manhattan DA" plans to indict Trump.

I'm not fussed about it -- like at all.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-10-2016, 03:47 PM
"A U.S. official told The Associated Press on Friday that the newly discovered emails emerged very recently and did not come from Clinton's private server."

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
28-10-2016, 03:49 PM
This is seeming to be increasingly irrelevant as the hour passes.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
28-10-2016, 03:51 PM
(28-10-2016 03:49 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  This is seeming to be increasingly irrelevant as the hour passes.

Media feeding frenzy. It's been a dull week and they're getting hungry.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.