FBI reopens Hillary email case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2016, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2016 08:34 AM by GirlyMan.)
RE: FBI reopens Hillary email case
(29-10-2016 06:50 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This is the first election where both candidates can't seem to stay out of trouble.

It's like they're running for who is the least unqualified instead of who is the most qualified without understanding it's a step function. It would be fucking hilarious if I didn't live here. .... ah who am I kidding, it's fucking hilarious anyway.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-10-2016, 08:48 AM
(07-10-2016 11:00 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ...
So then the question arises as to whether this was the biggest move that they had against Trump. I don't think so. I think they know there are worse leaks to come and they have to hold something in reserve.

I'm tempting to say that I called it but I don't think they saw this one coming.

But I'm looking forward to the New York Times article or similar with its latest revelation ... it's usually within a day of something that is damaging to Team Clinton, right?

Big Grin

29-10-2016, 08:57 AM
(29-10-2016 08:30 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 06:50 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This is the first election where both candidates can't seem to stay out of trouble.

It's like they're running for who is the least unqualified instead of who is the most qualified without understanding it's a step function. It would be fucking hilarious if I didn't live here. .... ah who am I kidding, it's fucking hilarious anyway.

Yeah, kinda sad when the election is who is easier to stomach, the dumbass or the tyrant.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-10-2016, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2016 09:02 AM by GirlyMan.)
(29-10-2016 08:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 11:00 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ...
So then the question arises as to whether this was the biggest move that they had against Trump. I don't think so. I think they know there are worse leaks to come and they have to hold something in reserve.

I'm tempting to say that I called it but I don't think they saw this one coming.

But I'm looking forward to the New York Times article or similar with its latest revelation ... it's usually within a day of something that is damaging to Team Clinton, right?

Big Grin

They're going to report that the Clinton campaign has been running the Trump campaign all along. Where do you think Soros' money goes? It's the ultimate pay-to-play. Hillary gets POTUS and Trump gets New Jersey. Win-win.

#sigh
29-10-2016, 09:03 AM
(29-10-2016 08:57 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 08:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm tempting to say that I called it but I don't think they saw this one coming.

Big Grin

They're going to report that the Clinton campaign has been running the Trump campaign all along. Where do you think Soros' money goes? It's the ultimate pay-to-play. Hillary gets POTUS and Trump gets New Jersey. Win-win.

Which is funny, because there was a leaked email of hillary's camp hoping trump would win the RNC primary. Funny enough, they feared rubio.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-10-2016, 09:04 AM
(29-10-2016 08:57 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 08:30 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's like they're running for who is the least unqualified instead of who is the most qualified without understanding it's a step function. It would be fucking hilarious if I didn't live here. .... ah who am I kidding, it's fucking hilarious anyway.

Yeah, kinda sad when the election is who is easier to stomach, the dumbass or the tyrant.

I'm going with the Mormon spy. At least he's got a prayer against Putin.

#sigh
29-10-2016, 09:22 AM
(29-10-2016 09:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 08:57 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yeah, kinda sad when the election is who is easier to stomach, the dumbass or the tyrant.

I'm going with the Mormon spy. At least he's got a prayer against Putin.

I read mormon as moron

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
29-10-2016, 09:41 AM
I'm still failing to see the devastating revelation from these emails. Do they give further evidence that the Clintons used their foundation as a means to get rich, even if through some shady tactics? Sure.

Who is surprised by this? Shit, I thought republicans had proven that a long time ago. There was even a book about it. Still no indictment, and at this point I seriously doubt that there will be, despite all the rabble rousing.

Is she a politician? Yes. One has to be a little crooked just to be one, let alone a good one.

Do I trust her? Not as far as I can throw her. But I still voted for her because I trust that she will be okay as pres for the foreseeable future and hopefully we can get our shit together for the next one.

It's sure annoying to see all of the democrats wailing in the streets though... Facepalm

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
29-10-2016, 10:26 AM
(29-10-2016 09:22 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 09:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm going with the Mormon spy. At least he's got a prayer against Putin.

I read mormon as moron

That's precisely how a Mormon spy would want you to read it. They're tricky like that. Remember Mata Alla?

#sigh
29-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Hillary's top aid is a Muslim who married a dude who ended up sexting a 15 year old.

The shit you learn...

Is she following a manual on how to lose the election to weirdest most unelectable fascist narcissist the GOP ever threw up there?