FCC To Investigate Stephen Colbert Speech

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2017, 05:48 AM
RE: FCC To Investigate Stephen Colbert Speech
Does anybody else imagine a pillowcase full of roosters when they read the term 'cluck holster'?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
07-05-2017, 09:09 AM
(07-05-2017 05:48 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Does anybody else imagine a pillowcase full of roosters when they read the term 'cluck holster'?

Before your post, no. After your post, I'll never think of it in the blowjob sense again.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2017, 10:11 AM
(06-05-2017 03:11 PM)ImFred Wrote:  "the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock holster.”

"cock holster". I'm keeping it. Big Grin

#sigh
07-05-2017, 08:02 PM
It was a cheap joke, but not worthy of any investigation. For good or for bad, the FCC "investigates" when they receive complaints. No doubt they received complaints from upset Trump supporters. Hopefully the FCC "investigation" determines this is a colossal waste of time.
07-05-2017, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2017 10:41 PM by Fireball.)
I saw it. It was bleeped and his mouth was pixellated. Or did the real words get on the air somewhere? Maybe that golden shower video from Russia needs airing. Not that I'd want to see it. I would like to see some sweet young thing defecate on Trump's head (only to see where it came from, of course). Laugh out load
07-05-2017, 10:12 PM
Ya know what's REALLY obscene they should be investigating ?
Trying to take healthcare away from millions of people.

Fuck them all.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-05-2017, 02:25 AM
Send a message. Prosecute someone high profile for a non-crime. You're not safe if you criticise Comrade Trump. At the least you'll have some drag of a legal case, probably get away with it too, but someone who's not as known as Colbert? Ah yes, let's make sure we go after those people too - people laughing in a court house for example - just know, criticism of Dear Leader is not acceptable. You *want* people to hear about these cases, you *want* people to know that Big Brother is Watching You.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post