FDA Official: "Just Eat A Goddamn Vegetable"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2011, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2011 08:35 AM by Buddy Christ.)
FDA Official: "Just Eat A Goddamn Vegetable"
This just in. Breaking news from the FDA on a radical new strategy for improving health.

Just Eat A Goddamn Vegetable

Pause and read the "tips" after the melted cheese part. Just classic.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2011, 07:02 AM
RE: FDA Official: "Just Eat A Goddamn Vegetable"
I would laugh but I'm also fat.
By 2015 , 10% of the people of the planet will be starving and 10% will be overweight - that's sad Sad
24-01-2011, 08:30 AM
Maybe the starving people could kill and eat the fat people. That would balance things out, right?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
24-01-2011, 08:37 AM
(24-01-2011 08:30 AM)BnW Wrote:  Maybe the starving people could kill and eat the fat people. That would balance things out, right?

[Image: 20091106.gif]

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
24-01-2011, 09:32 AM
(24-01-2011 08:30 AM)BnW Wrote:  Maybe the starving people could kill and eat the fat people. That would balance things out, right?

Gee , thanks ... Dodgy
24-01-2011, 10:23 AM
(24-01-2011 09:32 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  

Gee , thanks ... Dodgy

How about if the starving people would eat the fat out of the fat people? Everybody wins, eh?

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
24-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Well, not everyone. I'm neither starving nor fat, so what do I get out of it? How exactly do I win? My view of the world is that if I don't win, then nobody gets to win.

You need to keep trying, I guess. What else you got?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
24-01-2011, 10:37 AM
You can win by eating carrots like you eat hot dogs, by shoving them in your fat face.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
24-01-2011, 11:21 AM
(24-01-2011 10:23 AM)Kikko Wrote:  How about if the starving people would eat the fat out of the fat people? Everybody wins, eh?
Hello and welcome to Mc-liposuck...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
24-01-2011, 11:58 AM
(24-01-2011 10:23 AM)Kikko Wrote:  
(24-01-2011 09:32 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  

Gee , thanks ... Dodgy

How about if the starving people would eat the fat out of the fat people? Everybody wins, eh?

Well , you may just have disgusted me into starvation for the next few days ... lol Tongue