FEMA Guillotines and Concentration Camps

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2013, 08:58 PM
FEMA Guillotines and Concentration Camps
Stand by for more industrial grade batshit. These assholes can't tell the difference between a Left Behind novel and reality.

And there's dozens more. Just go to YouTube and type in FEMA Guillotines in the search box.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
24-03-2013, 05:08 AM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2013 06:10 AM by Free Thought.)
RE: FEMA Guillotines and Concentration Camps
Who ever made this video is ridiculous...

I wasted my time here...

Curse you, Carlo.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
24-03-2013, 06:04 AM
(23-03-2013 08:58 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Stand by for more industrial grade batshit. These assholes can't tell the difference between a Left Behind novel and reality.
Thanks for sharing. This shit makes Alex Jones, 9/11 Truthers and Raliens look sensible in comparison.
24-03-2013, 09:41 AM
The sad part is this kind of batshit crazy stuff hides real concerns about warrant less wire taps, domestic assassinations, foreign assassinations, unlimited presidential war powers, virtually unlimited presidential domestic powers in certain areas, a significant number of serious concerns.

Concerns which for the most part politicians and the main stream press dismiss as crazed conspiracy theories similar to those demonstrated in the video.

A side question is why do christians who dominate both numerically and politically in the US so readily see themselves as threatened. Trust me those guillotines are much more likely to be used on this atheist syndicalist then on them.
[+] 2 users Like JAH's post
24-03-2013, 09:56 AM
(24-03-2013 05:08 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Who ever made this video is ridiculous...

I wasted my time here...

Curse you, Carlo.
It's not like he didn't warn you... Dodgy

I head that FEMA shit when I used to like Alex.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-03-2013, 02:31 PM
I've not heard nor read of "FEMA" in my life up-to this point, not much warning there then. Dodgy

24-03-2013, 02:36 PM
What part of "industrial grade batshit" is not a warning? Consider

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
24-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Federal Emergency Management Agency

The agency's primary purpose is to coordinate the response to a disaster that has occurred in the United States and that overwhelms the resources of local and state authorities. The governor of the state in which the disaster occurs must declare a state of emergency and formally request from the president that FEMA and the federal government respond to the disaster.

Derp

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
24-03-2013, 03:09 PM
(24-03-2013 02:36 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What part of "industrial grade batshit" is not a warning? Consider

That label rests on pretty much anything the local theotrolls say too, doesn't mean I wont read they Industrial Batshit.

26-03-2013, 12:35 AM
(stupid mode on)
The video does make sense. It's part of the Reptilian hidden agenda, just take a look at the Reptilian Manifesto.
Also, I'm sure Obama is a reptilian shape shifter. You can see here that his reptilian cheek bones are coming through
his skin in this picture:

[Image: obama-reptilian.jpg]

Their plans include humanity enslavement. If you want to fight against them you'll be beheaded. It's that simple.

(stupid mode off)

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]