FERDI'S PERFECT DATE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2013, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 10:10 PM by Ferdinand.)
Heart FERDI'S PERFECT DATE
So my last "relationship" lasted 9 months, and the guy ended up being a lying bitchface. So over the past couple of months, I've gradually gotten over him and stumbled into the awkward play-field of dating again. That's right. Ferdinand's not very smooth in reality. In fact, she has multiple speech impediments and she pees a lot when she's nervous.

Sad

A couple of weeks ago, said ex's best friend started commenting/liking all of my pictures on a social networking app called Instagram. The app is used to post pictures. He would comment on multiple photos at a time; not being a douche or flirting, just starting little conversations here and there. After a few days, we swapped snapchat names. Snapchat is another picture app. We snapchatted back and forth for several days before finally exchanging numbers. We texted quite often, and the flirting became more obvious. So he asked me out to see a movie today. At first, I was a little hesitant. He's my ex's best friend, and I don't want to cause any problems. But then again, said ex was a douche bag to me anyway, so what do I care? His friend came on to me first anyway. And his friend's cute, and likes Dragon Ball Z.

Winner winner chicken dinner. Wink

So we go and see a movie called Bad Grandpa, from the makers of Jackass (Go and watch it, it's great) At first, being around one another was awkward. We were both pretty nervous. I thought I'd be taller than him, but we're actually the same height- he may be shorter by an inch, or taller. I couldn't tell. He is Puerto Rican, muscular and pretty adorable. We get into the movies, we're dying of laughter halfway through the movie, and we begin holding hands. I had to leave twice to pee (God dammit) As soon as the credits roll, I figured I'd be all cute and stealthy and kiss his cheek.

But no.

I smashed my nose into his forehead and he laughs at me (god dammit mother fucker)

Dodgy

At this point I am imagining throwing myself under a train, I am so embarrassed. He laughs, grabs my hand and we walk out of the movie theater. We depart for the bathrooms and meet back up in the lobby. He offers me a ride home (cool, a chance to fix my fuck up from earlier)

He holds my hand as he drives and asks if I want anything to eat. We park at a McDonalds (fancy shit right there) and go inside to eat. We spent the entire time just goofing off. I threw all of my ugly fries at him, and he smothered me into the corner of the booth and kept trying to tickle me. It was actually very cute (v cute)

When we left, he seemed much more comfortable around me, as he'd put his arm around me. We get into the car, and just to be annoying, I refused to buckle my seat belt (but then I got an idea...) He leaned over me to grab the seat belt, and just as he did, I kissed him. I successfully kissed him, and it was pretty perfect; like some shit you'd see in a movie. I think under his surprise he expected it, but I enjoyed how it turned out.

Blush

GPS got us lost a couple of times, he kissed me again before I got out of the car and walked inside, and I end the night freaking out to most of my friends and feeling spectacularly happy for the first time in a very long time.

Big Grin

Anyways, my point of this thread was to express my current happiness and for others to feel free to share their "Perfect Date" experiences. Or share your worst date experiences/worst attempt at kissing your date perfectly and smashing your nose into their forehead.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 20 users Like Ferdinand's post
01-11-2013, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 10:29 PM by DLJ.)
RE: FERDI'S PERFECT DATE
I'll read the post in a sec. Just wanted to reply before Hughsie.

EDIT: read it. Great post. Thanks for sharing.

"ugly fries" is a meme for me now.

Thumbsup

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
01-11-2013, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 12:13 AM by TheGulegon.)
You Rock, Ferdi Thumbsup
I'm not going to describe my most recent...date...itself, but I've been periodically getting that song "It's such a perfect day" playing in my head, since Tongue
*raises glass to toast* To huge shit-eating grins! Big Grin

P.S. One of these days, if you're actually from Alabama, I'd like to have a short skype call with you! A Norwegian Tongue, 2 "yankees" Tongue, and possibly a Canadian did too (but I can't remember), have told me I still have a thick southern accent. But if you confirm this; I'll know it to be true Sad

01-11-2013, 10:43 PM
(01-11-2013 10:40 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You Rock, Ferdi Thumbsup
I'm not going to describe my most recent...date...itself, but I've been periodically getting that song "It's such a perfect day" playing in my head, since Tongue
*raises glass to toast* To huge shit-eating grins! Big Grin

P.S. One of these days, if you're actually from Alabama, I'd like to have a short skype call with you! A Norwegian, 2 "yankees", and possibly a Canadian, have told me I still have a thick southern accent. But if you confirm this; I'll know it to be true Sad

Cheers *toasts* Big Grin

I live dead in the middle of Alabama and Georgia. I have a southern twang, but trust me, you can't have a thicker accent than Dark Light. But I'll see for myself and give you my input. I'm on Skype all of the time, man! I'll PM you my username.
01-11-2013, 10:53 PM
I'll let ya know Ferdi when I have one. Weeping

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-11-2013, 10:55 PM
(01-11-2013 10:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'll let ya know Ferdi when I have one. Weeping

I'll take you out on a perfect date. Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
01-11-2013, 11:01 PM
(01-11-2013 10:55 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 10:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'll let ya know Ferdi when I have one. Weeping

I'll take you out on a perfect date. Hug
Awww will you?!
Heart

01-11-2013, 11:09 PM
My perfect date? I don't remember much detail (we smoked a lot of pot back then). I do remember that I had broken up with my current girlfriend (after about a month of trying to figure out how to do it best, ended up happening spontaneously and not so well) and I absentmindedly called my date by her name. Weeping

Not the best start to a date.

But I ended up marrying her and have two precious kids and more than I deserve because of it, so in perspective I'd call it the mostedly perfectedness date of all time. In my opinion, of course. Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
01-11-2013, 11:16 PM
(01-11-2013 11:09 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  My perfect date? I don't remember much detail (we smoked a lot of pot back then). I do remember that I had broken up with my current girlfriend (after about a month of trying to figure out how to do it best, ended up happening spontaneously and not so well) and I absentmindedly called my date by her name. Weeping

Not the best start to a date.

But I ended up marrying her and have two precious kids and more than I deserve because of it, so in perspective I'd call it the mostedly perfectedness date of all time. In my opinion, of course. Big Grin

My husband's idea of romance has always been to provide me with something soft to kneel on, so I didn't complain my knees hurt.

I'd say, you've got that beat. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
(01-11-2013 11:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My husband's idea of romance has always been to provide me with something soft to kneel on, so I didn't complain my knees hurt.

I'd say, you've got that beat. Thumbsup

Oh, I alway give her the option of lying on the bed at least. I'm a gentleman after all. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post