FML!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2011, 10:27 AM
FML!
So i got into this deep conversation with this girl i have liked (almost loved) for a very long time. She started acting strange and all that so i asked her whats wrong? She said she was thinking about me and her. She knows i like her cause she asked me, yet ive never asked her. I asked and she is like head over heels for me, but there is one problem. Me and her want to date..... Extremly bad, but her bestfriend is head over heels for me. She says we cant date because of her.... What to do what to do SadSadSadSad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2011, 11:34 AM
RE: FML!
Not that difficult when you're young and equipped to deal with drama: Date them both!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
16-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Too bad you aren't a Mormon... I can't say I know the answer, since it's a tough question. I have a feeling that dating either of them might cause a problem between them as friends. It's really her choice whether she wants to risk losing that friendship or not. Perhaps the other girl could meet another great guy and resolve the issue that way Wink Of course, hard to pull off without her figuring out that you set her up...

Better without God, and happier too.
[+] 1 user Likes Azaraith's post
16-11-2011, 11:39 AM
(16-11-2011 10:27 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  So i got into this deep conversation with this girl i have liked (almost loved) for a very long time. She started acting strange and all that so i asked her whats wrong? She said she was thinking about me and her. She knows i like her cause she asked me, yet ive never asked her. I asked and she is like head over heels for me, but there is one problem. Me and her want to date..... Extremly bad, but her bestfriend is head over heels for me. She says we cant date because of her.... What to do what to do SadSadSadSad

Really not up to you- it's an issue between her and her friend. They would need to talk it out and decide between themselves what they want to do. Tell her that you want to date, but it's up to her what she wants to do. But I wouldn't just give up if you're really that interested.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
16-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Date her! Why let something like that stand between something that could be great? I remember when I was 16 me and my bff liked the same guy. I liked him first, but I guess it's not first come first serve. Lol So anyway, they ended up dating (even though I've had the chance to date guys that she liked and I turned them down b/c of her...guess it doesn't go both ways). Anyway again, they had a good relationship for a while. I was upset at first, but we are still best friends. I'm sure that if you start dating this girl that you like, things will work out between the two of them. The friend might be upset for a little bit, but if they're really good friends, she'll be happy for you two.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. – Susan B. Anthony
[+] 2 users Like axiom90's post
16-11-2011, 12:42 PM
The other piece of masculine advice I wish someone had given me at your age:
Always keep your eyes open during sex.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
16-11-2011, 06:18 PM
I have officially decided that former ministers make great atheists.

In other news- love or bust.

It is written: look out for number one. That doesn't mean you are the Ace of Spades and you trump everybody - rather - that means you maximize potential from a known baseline - a.k.a. you.

You love her? She loves you? Go time. Case closed. Next!

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
16-11-2011, 06:58 PM
(16-11-2011 12:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  The other piece of masculine advice I wish someone had given me at your age:
Always keep your eyes open during sex.

And make sure you have a safe word.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-11-2011, 11:22 PM
(16-11-2011 06:18 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I have officially decided that former ministers make great atheists.

I've heard they just have a lot of time to make up for.

~Izel
17-11-2011, 01:52 AM
Things are quite simple, explain to her that she likes you, you like her, her friends likes you, but you do not like her friend. So there are only two options available here, number one is that you don't date neither of them, which makes all 3 of you miserable, or option number two, where you and this one are together, and only her friend feels bad, as she feels now and as she will feel even if you two are not together. So it's either 3 of you suffering or only one of you suffering. Pure logic.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post