FOOD FIGHT IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2014, 03:53 PM
FOOD FIGHT IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This movie is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!! I would rather listen to Ray Comfort explain population and ecology of animals then this shit.

Here are the problems with it:

First the animation is bad. I mean for 65 million dollars you should be making a movie that looks real.

Second the characters. I mean most of them are product placements. They ones that aren't look like creepypasta rejects. In fact some look like retarded video game characters. I mean Sunshine Goodness looks like a retarded Miss.Fortune, Lady X a retarded jessica rabbit, and the ugly lady X henchman looks like General RAAM dressed in drag.

Third is the sexual jokes. Like they thought "Well it was funny in animaniacs clearly it will be funny in our movie." The difference is that you should have to think about it not make it easy. Also they are not funny

Fourth is the plot. Most of it makes no sense. I mean there are more wholes in this movie then in the Quran.

And the worst is the brand X idea. Notice brand X replaces all the ikes. The problem is that brand X are products that are the same but are no name brand. So it is like saying only name brand foods are good and anything else is bad.

Well I at least know what products not to buy.

Also I hope the director has to fight slenderman,jeff the killer, and Smiledog while walking of legos that are on fire.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: FOOD FIGHT IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(06-05-2014 03:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  This movie is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!! I would rather listen to Ray Comfort explain population and ecology of animals then this shit.

First the animation is bad. I mean for 65 million dollars you should be making a movie that looks real.

Second the characters. I mean most of them are product placements. They ones that aren't look like creepypasta rejects. In fact some look like retarded video game characters. I mean Sunshine Goodness looks like a retarded Miss.Fortune, Lady X a retarded jessica rabbit, and the ugly lady X henchman looks like General RAAM dressed in drag.

Third is the sexual jokes. Like they thought "Well it was funny in animaniacs clearly it will be funny in our movie." The difference is that you should have to think about it not make it easy. Also they are not funny

Fourth is the plot. Most of it makes no sense. I mean there are more wholes in this movie then in the Quran.

And the worst is the brand X idea. Notice brand X replaces all the ikes. The problem is that brand X are products that are the same but are no name brand. So it is like saying only name brand foods are good and anything else is bad.

Also I hope the director has to fight slenderman,jeff the killer, and Smiledog while walking of legos that are on fire.

Paleo, have you ever heard of Video Brinquedo?

Come back when you've seen these pieces of shit and you'll find some worthy compeditors to Foodfight. FilmBrain did a review of one of them:
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videoli...-ratatoing

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
06-05-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: FOOD FIGHT IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(06-05-2014 04:01 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(06-05-2014 03:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  This movie is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!! I would rather listen to Ray Comfort explain population and ecology of animals then this shit.

Paleo, have you ever heard of Video Brinquedo?

Come back when you've seen these pieces of shit and you'll find some worthy compeditors to Foodfight. FilmBrain did a review of one of them:

Yes I have and dear god I forgot about them

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-05-2014, 04:26 PM
(06-05-2014 04:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(06-05-2014 04:01 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Paleo, have you ever heard of Video Brinquedo?

Yes I have and dear god I forgot about them

There there *pats on back*. And BTW, I think worst animated movie is a class of it's own. Why? Because they can't possibly compete with Fred: The Movie
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videoli...quels-fred

06-05-2014, 06:25 PM
(06-05-2014 04:26 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(06-05-2014 04:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yes I have and dear god I forgot about them

There there *pats on back*. And BTW, I think worst animated movie is a class of it's own. Why? Because they can't possibly compete with Fred: The Movie
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videoli...quels-fred

Nope it is still not as bad as the other three movies.

06-05-2014, 09:58 PM
I have others that are worst

Birdemic
The room
Jesus Camp
That creation adventure team one
Battlefield Earth or whatever its called.
The happening
07-05-2014, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2014 03:31 AM by ELK12695.)
(06-05-2014 09:58 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I have others that are worst

Birdemic
The room
Jesus Camp
The happening

These movies fall into the so bad it's funny category. Even Battlefield Earth (thanks to Terl)

The movies that me and Freethinker discuss are not like that. They are not funny; atleast not Ratatoing.

And Freethinker, Fred the Movie is worse; atleast the animation vomit we talked about has actual plots. Fred the Movie does not have a plot. And honestly, what is worse than a movie that tries to be funny and isn't? Comedy is worst place to fail.

07-05-2014, 03:06 AM
(07-05-2014 02:28 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(06-05-2014 09:58 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I have others that are worst

Birdemic
The room
Jesus Camp
The happening

These movies fall into the so bad it's funny category. Even Battlefield Earth (thanks to Terl)

The movies that me and Freethinker discuss are not like that. They are not funny; atleast not Ratatoing.

And Freethinker, Fred the Movie is worse; atleast the animation vomit we talked about has actual plots. Fred the Movie does not have a plot. And honestly, what is worse than a movie that tries to funny and isn't? Comedy is worst place to fail.

And then there is Asylum, best know for Sharknado. They intentionally set out to make bad movies or at best really camp ones. Spoony had an interesting rant about Sharknado being basically unspoofable since it was never meant to be good.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-05-2014, 03:26 AM
(07-05-2014 03:06 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 02:28 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  These movies fall into the so bad it's funny category. Even Battlefield Earth (thanks to Terl)

And Freethinker, Fred the Movie is worse; atleast the animation vomit we talked about has actual plots. Fred the Movie does not have a plot. And honestly, what is worse than a movie that tries to funny and isn't? Comedy is worst place to fail.

And then there is Asylum, best know for Sharknado. They intentionally set out to make bad movies or at best really camp ones. Spoony had an interesting rant about Sharknado being basically unspoofable since it was never meant to be good.

And that, boys and girls, is what we call an Epic Callback. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
07-05-2014, 03:31 AM
(07-05-2014 03:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 03:06 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  And then there is Asylum, best know for Sharknado. They intentionally set out to make bad movies or at best really camp ones. Spoony had an interesting rant about Sharknado being basically unspoofable since it was never meant to be good.

And that, boys and girls, is what we call an Epic Callback. Tongue

But this movie could just be orbital wobble...

[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post