FOX NEWS: City nativity scene snuffed!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2012, 01:49 PM
FOX NEWS: City nativity scene snuffed!
My new video. Enjoy. Let's combat this bullshit.
Thanks
LL

Live life, cause you only have one!Youtuber:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Livelife8072
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Livelife8072's post
21-11-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: FOX NEWS: City nativity scene snuffed!
Of course... Fox and it's annual 'War on Christmas' nonsense. It's painful to watch Fox even in a video that's meant to show how incorrect and stupid it is.

In December I can go for a walk on a city street and be bombarded with Christmas ads, Christmas music, Christmas decorations, charity people wearing Santa suits, and pass by a Mall Santa to go into a store to see Christmas candy and Christmas shirts, with a Santa-hat wearing cashier at the checkout having a little Christmas tree on top. And the bag for my item? It will have a Christmas-themed version of the store logo.

If there was ever a War on Christmas, us atheists lost long ago and now it's just genocide.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
Find all posts by this user
23-11-2012, 08:10 AM
My IQ has just dropped ten points...I think I even know more about the constitution that the blonde woman on fox news. Maybe I'm just taking it "out of context" but I'm pretty sure that they had to twist every fact they could to get that news story. I'm so sick of biased television.

"Leave the atom alone."
-E.Y. Harburgh
23-11-2012, 12:17 PM
I saw a montage of FOX News' criticisms of the nativity scene removal (and there are a lot of them! It must have shown on every program they run) and the description read "the war on Christmas seems to happen earlier and earlier every year". Just adorable.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
23-11-2012, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2012 09:44 PM by fstratzero.)
[Image: f1t5v.jpg] [Image: DFseM.jpg]

And the truth shall set you free.
http://www.examiner.com/article/vandaliz...-tradition

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
23-11-2012, 09:48 PM
The saddest thing is that Christians vandalizing the displays is what caused them to be taken down.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
23-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Good video, I think I'm going to check out some of your others now.

As for an appraisal of it, I enjoyed it, and i got a bit of a LiberalViewer feel to things but more aggressive, however I would like to say one thing; It is excellent to listen to, not necessarily to watch. God damned jump cuts.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
24-11-2012, 12:30 AM
Admittedly I didn't know what the fuck all the fuss was about, "war on Christmas", but it's because (in part) people say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas...? WTF!!!

Why are people so fucking stupid?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
24-11-2012, 12:03 PM
(23-11-2012 10:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Good video, I think I'm going to check out some of your others now.

As for an appraisal of it, I enjoyed it, and i got a bit of a LiberalViewer feel to things but more aggressive, however I would like to say one thing; It is excellent to listen to, not necessarily to watch. God damned jump cuts.
Thanks for the kind words. I hope you enjoy. Cheers.

Live life, cause you only have one!Youtuber:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Livelife8072
[+] 1 user Likes Livelife8072's post