FUCK!! I mean.AGH....eviction noteces

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2015, 02:33 PM
FUCK!! I mean.AGH....eviction noteces
I just got an eviction notice because the owner wants to move back into the fucking house. MOTHER FUCKER! I fucking love my house! I have felt far more comfortable here than anywhere else before. Its serene and literally less than a half a mile from EVERYTHING. The mall is just two miles away, every fast food place and two markets are less than a half a mile, I life a 10 minute drive from my workplace.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

To top it all off, It makes me feel like a rich guy just from how nice it is here. Unlike the house I grew up in and lived at for 27 years, its not freezing during the winter and blistering hot during the summer and falling apart at the floor. We have our own gardener and shit..I mean...FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK!

I really do not want to move because some ASS HOLE who decided to move away wants to move back in. It's not fair!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
05-12-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: FUCK!! I mean.AGH....eviction noteces
Aww that's sad. Sad

Your area sounds a bit like our own area.

I hope you find a just as nice place quickly.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-12-2015, 02:46 PM
(05-12-2015 02:33 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I just got an eviction notice because the owner wants to move back into the fucking house. MOTHER FUCKER! I fucking love my house! I have felt far more comfortable here than anywhere else before. Its serene and literally less than a half a mile from EVERYTHING. The mall is just two miles away, every fast food place and two markets are less than a half a mile, I life a 10 minute drive from my workplace.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

To top it all off, It makes me feel like a rich guy just from how nice it is here. Unlike the house I grew up in and lived at for 27 years, its not freezing during the winter and blistering hot during the summer and falling apart at the floor. We have our own gardener and shit..I mean...FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK!

I really do not want to move because some ASS HOLE who decided to move away wants to move back in. It's not fair!

Ask him how much to rent the servant quarters.

#sigh
05-12-2015, 03:10 PM
That sucks but it is one of the inherent dangers of renting.
Maybe you'll find another place to your liking nearby...for less even.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-12-2015, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 03:20 PM by I Am.)
Is there a tenants council in your area? You might be able to get some help, maybe some expertise in your rights as a renter.
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
05-12-2015, 03:21 PM
(05-12-2015 03:16 PM)I Am Wrote:  Is there a tenents council in your area? You might be able to get some help, maybe some expertise in your rights as a renter.

I would assume he has to follow what is written in his lease agreement. If there is a clause stating that the owner can terminate the contract with x amount of days written notice, there is probably not much that can be done.

If a legal eviction notice was served I would assume that the terms of the lease were taken into consideration.

Sucky news though at this time of year. Lots going on including the potential for crappy weather in which to make a move. A lot of business activities (other than retail) seem to slow way down or stop altogether from Thanksgiving through the first of the year.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Was it an actual eviction notice or simply a notice of non-renewal of the lease? Most leases are for a year and renew automatically unless either party gives 30 days notice of non-renewal.

You should look into the possibility of buying your own house. Owning is better than renting, especially in the long term. The value of the house goes up and eventually you own it free and clear.

Check with a realtor and see if you qualify for a no down payment mortgage or a low down payment mortgage. Get an appraisal of the house you are in, then make your landlord an offer. He just might take it.

Sapere aude
06-12-2015, 01:19 AM
So sad. This has happened to myself also. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-12-2015, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015 03:02 AM by Shadow Fox.)
(05-12-2015 11:54 PM)f stop Wrote:  Was it an actual eviction notice or simply a notice of non-renewal of the lease? Most leases are for a year and renew automatically unless either party gives 30 days notice of non-renewal.

You should look into the possibility of buying your own house. Owning is better than renting, especially in the long term. The value of the house goes up and eventually you own it free and clear.

Check with a realtor and see if you qualify for a no down payment mortgage or a low down payment mortgage. Get an appraisal of the house you are in, then make your landlord an offer. He just might take it.

We have been Terminated. Termination Notice is pretty clear, Owner is moving back in the house.

Oh...and BUYING a house?! LULZ! What are you? Fucking 12?

Hey little child, let me clue you in on something, Houses cost a bare minimal of $300.000, MAYBE $275,000.

I make less than $900.00 a month. Around $700.00 a month to be precise. I am a minimal wage only, works for 22-29 hours a week Pizza cook / Dish Washer.

So in order to get a house like that. I would need at LEAST a $50,000 Deposit minimal, and that is only IF god Jesus almighty himself Blesses me and a miracle happens and I can Rent to own instead of buying it all in one go like most people demand that you do. Hell, the monthly payments would be at least 2-5K a month at least which is more than what I make in half a year.

Yeah, Buying a house? I will never own my own house. I have zero intelligence when it comes to math and because of personality flaws and being extremely weak minded when it comes to interviews, I will never have a job that will get me anywhere in life. The only thing I could ever hope to do is write something and there is a 1 / 10-20 million of a chance I will get anywhere with that. The only way I can see getting a real house is to wait for my dad to die, sell the land his house is on I ( trust me, you wouldn't want his, the floors, ceiling and walls themselves are practically falling down around him). and hopefully getting enough to rent an apartment for about two years before trying to figure out how the hell am I going to afford apartment rent all by myself instead of having two roommates with me to pay for the rest.

I already checked apartments and the cheapest one bedroom apartment I could find is almost double what I make is about $600.00 a month. $500.00 if I want to travel an extra 12 miles to get to work and back from where I am at.

Yeah, terrible idea living on my own lol. I would never survive.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
06-12-2015, 03:05 AM
Minimum wage in the US is a joke.

Low pay.

No medicare.

What a shit country!

My condolences.

Imagine what that 457 billion a year spent on arms could do at home?

Very sorry SF. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post