FUCK!! I mean.AGH....eviction noteces

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2015, 04:38 AM
RE: FUCK!! I mean.AGH....eviction noteces
Well, murdering your landlord is out of the question I guess... Consider

So, you might as well look into moving in with someone, no point in feeling down about things you can't change. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 004.sig]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Aoi Magi's post
06-12-2015, 06:26 AM
Well, what does the agreement you signed say? It's all there. If he's within the law, you can't do much unfortunately. Buying a new house is obviously out of the question unless you can marry an old millionaire. But in the meantime, I'd look for another apartment and if necessary crash at some friend's house until you find one.

Not ideal, but apart from info we don't have, the only realistic option you have.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
06-12-2015, 08:29 AM
I do think you need to change your mindset.

While I'm sorry you're going through a hard time - and I can sympathize -- I've gone through it myself ---(I got evicted in Anchorage AK -- where at the time it was second only to Honolulu in cost of living) -- and it was a stone bitch coming up with the funding to get a new place.

You call it "YOUR house".

It's not. It's where you live, but you don't own it. So ultimately, you don't have the right to stay there if the owner wants you to leave.

HOWEVER -- there are laws concerning eviction -- and while it varies from state to state (not to mention country to country) --- there is almost always a period that you get under law - and I'd make sure you draw that out to the end.....

Talk to your local housing office and find out what the minimum time a landlord is required to give a tenant to move out......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
06-12-2015, 10:09 AM
(06-12-2015 03:05 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Minimum wage in the US is a joke.

Low pay.

No medicare.

What a shit country!

My condolences.

Imagine what that 457 billion a year spent on arms could do at home?

Very sorry SF. Sad

Check out Bernie Sanders as a candied date!
06-12-2015, 10:12 AM
(06-12-2015 08:29 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I do think you need to change your mindset.

While I'm sorry you're going through a hard time - and I can sympathize -- I've gone through it myself ---(I got evicted in Anchorage AK -- where at the time it was second only to Honolulu in cost of living) -- and it was a stone bitch coming up with the funding to get a new place.

You call it "YOUR house".

It's not. It's where you live, but you don't own it. So ultimately, you don't have the right to stay there if the owner wants you to leave.

HOWEVER -- there are laws concerning eviction -- and while it varies from state to state (not to mention country to country) --- there is almost always a period that you get under law - and I'd make sure you draw that out to the end.....

Talk to your local housing office and find out what the minimum time a landlord is required to give a tenant to move out......

In my working days I bought a couple of dozen houses. Never with a large down payment. Some with no down payment at all. Find someone who is not able to make their payments and take over their loan. Lots of them out there.
06-12-2015, 10:27 AM
(06-12-2015 08:29 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Talk to your local housing office and find out what the minimum time a landlord is required to give a tenant to move out......

In Maryland it's 90 days before the Sheriff shows up.

#sigh
06-12-2015, 12:00 PM
(06-12-2015 03:05 AM)Banjo Wrote:  ... Imagine what that 457 billion a year spent on arms could do at home ...

It would almost make it a country worth defending.

Content advisory: The ingredients of this message contain no sarcasm
06-12-2015, 12:35 PM
(05-12-2015 02:33 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  ... We have our own gardener ...

The fact that you are able to afford the rent for a house with a gardener is a pretty strong argument you'll be able to find something that meets most if not all your requirements (proximity to shopping) without trouble. So, you'll be inconvenienced, but there are more than a few people in this world for whom forced relocation to someplace less adjacent to shopping would be profoundly mystified by someone thinking it a problem.

(05-12-2015 02:33 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  ... It's not fair! ...

Fair? Are you joking? Barring a property owner from living in his own property is your idea of "fair"? It's a vast world out there Mr. Fox; what's "fair" has a much wider perspective than our own limits of vision. Reframe your situation not as a problem but as a challenge to come out of it BETTER than your situation going in. THAT's fair.
06-12-2015, 12:37 PM
I think that is a dick move if you have lived there for 27 years, sure you paid for a huge part of that mortgage with your rent. But law is the law and you were only renting it. Just like the Baltimore Colts owner who moved the team and didn't give a shit what the fans had to say.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2015, 12:41 PM
(05-12-2015 02:33 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I just got an eviction notice because the owner wants to move back into the fucking house. MOTHER FUCKER! I fucking love my house! I have felt far more comfortable here than anywhere else before. Its serene and literally less than a half a mile from EVERYTHING. The mall is just two miles away, every fast food place and two markets are less than a half a mile, I life a 10 minute drive from my workplace.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

To top it all off, It makes me feel like a rich guy just from how nice it is here. Unlike the house I grew up in and lived at for 27 years, its not freezing during the winter and blistering hot during the summer and falling apart at the floor. We have our own gardener and shit..I mean...FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK!

I really do not want to move because some ASS HOLE who decided to move away wants to move back in. It's not fair!

I feel your pain. This happened to me a year ago. Went from a 2 bedroom house for $400/month to a 1 bedroom apt for $900/month when the owners wanted their house back as a vacation home. Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel