FUCK!! I mean.AGH....eviction noteces

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: FUCK!! I mean.AGH....eviction noteces
(05-12-2015 02:33 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I really do not want to move because some ASS HOLE who decided to move away wants to move back in. It's not fair!

I know exactly how you feel. When I was a renter, it really pissed me off when various landlords moved me out—which occurred three times over a period of years here in Australia. At least our tenancy Act forces the landlord to give tenants a minimum 60 days written notice. My main aggravation was with the physics of the move itself; crating up all your stuff, organising some possibly hopeless removalist to actually arrive on the day, and with a big enough truck, and unpacking all your shit at the other end—or having to put it temporarily into an expensive self-storage facility. And then having to make the inevitable insurance claim when you discover all the stuff your removalist has damaged en route.

I know you're angry, but it's a bit unfair to call the landlord an asshole just because he wants to (legally) shift back into the house he owns. As tenants, people need to understand the vagaries of living in a rented house, and not be unduly surprised when their lease is terminated in accordance with the leasing contract.

Having said that, I hope your move goes smoothly, and you can find a suitable house okay. And... take it easy. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2015, 05:06 PM
(06-12-2015 12:37 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I think that is a dick move if you have lived there for 27 years, sure you paid for a huge part of that mortgage with your rent. But law is the law and you were only renting it. Just like the Baltimore Colts owner who moved the team and didn't give a shit what the fans had to say.
Reading comprehension --- C Minus.....

He didn't say he'd lived there 27 years -- that's the house he grew up in......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
06-12-2015, 05:34 PM
Planned owner occupancy is generally a legal reason for evictions.

I am sure you can buy a house. You just need to get creative - like find a duplex in foreclosure, take over the payments, rent out one apt and live cheap while you own.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-12-2015, 05:37 PM
(06-12-2015 02:52 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Hey little child, let me clue you in on something, Houses cost a bare minimal of $300.000, MAYBE $275,000.

I make less than $900.00 a month. Around $700.00 a month to be precise. I am a minimal wage only, works for 22-29 hours a week Pizza cook / Dish Washer.

Well, as a pizza cook/ dish washer you're not locked into the area. You can move to an area where the houses cost less whether renting or owning. We're currently in a three-bedroom bungalow that we paid $70k, cash, for. We're in the state capitol, ten minutes from everything, including a Big Ten university in a nice neighborhood.

Or, you could do what I did. Enlist, don't drink your pay, go to college on the GI Bill, get a professional job. Yeah, I know. It's not instant gratification and too much work.
06-12-2015, 06:59 PM
(06-12-2015 02:52 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I already checked apartments and the cheapest one bedroom apartment I could find is almost double what I make is about $600.00 a month. $500.00 if I want to travel an extra 12 miles to get to work and back from where I am at.

Yeah, terrible idea living on my own lol. I would never survive.
You may qualify for Section 8 housing. If so the government will give you up to $2000 per month in rental housing vouchers. You then have to pay 30% of your income as rent.

Sapere aude
06-12-2015, 07:41 PM
I got 60 days to find a new place because I have been here for several years, but shit man. This fucking sucks egg noodles pretty hard.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
06-12-2015, 07:54 PM
(06-12-2015 07:41 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I got 60 days to find a new place because I have been here for several years, but shit man. This fucking sucks egg noodles pretty hard.

Yup... it does....

Moving sucks -- even when it's your idea.....

It's way worse, when somebody else makes you do it....

You probably won't believe it now -- but at some point - you'll probably be very glad that it happened ------ or SOMETHING wouldn't have happened...... You'll meet somebody, or do something that wouldn't have happened without the move............

It's not fate, "gawds will" or even karma..........

But you'll find that through life, the patterns that happen are almost always because of change, not stasis.....

At least that's how it's worked out for me................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-12-2015, 08:03 PM
Thanks for giving me a place to rant and flame lol. I am feeling a lot better now! Smile

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post