FUCK YOU Phil Robertson!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2015, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2015 08:58 PM by Shadow Fox.)
FUCK YOU Phil Robertson!
Seriously! This...Man...I know this is just the Atheists have no morals bull shit again, but I REALLY want to fucking tell this mother fucker off for this!

FUCK YOU PHIL! Seriously, people piss me off enough when they make ignorant comments like this, but knowing there are MILLIONS of faggots around the world Circle jerking each other until they release their idiot juices all over their christian idols for making these kinds of comments while they soak up all of the self satisfactory sense of a well placed gotcha speech like that?! Just PISSES me right the fuck off maaan!

I mean, there are millions of these fuck tards being pushed further down the line of ignorance which causes them to persecute people like us even more, having famous celebrities like this adding more fuel to the fire is just fucking wrong.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...lled_audio

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
24-03-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: FUCK YOU Phil Robertson!
Meh. Worse things happen.
24-03-2015, 10:29 PM
(24-03-2015 08:54 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Seriously! This...Man...I know this is just the Atheists have no morals bull shit again, but I REALLY want to fucking tell this mother fucker off for this!

FUCK YOU PHIL! Seriously, people piss me off enough when they make ignorant comments like this, but knowing there are MILLIONS of faggots around the world Circle jerking each other until they release their idiot juices all over their christian idols for making these kinds of comments while they soak up all of the self satisfactory sense of a well placed gotcha speech like that?! Just PISSES me right the fuck off maaan!

I mean, there are millions of these fuck tards being pushed further down the line of ignorance which causes them to persecute people like us even more, having famous celebrities like this adding more fuel to the fire is just fucking wrong.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...lled_audio

Oh wow...like the police wouldn't investigate? Like no one would care, because I don't believe in god? I love how they rearrange the deck chairs in a single sentence by conflating his so called god's eternal punishment scheme with laws of man.

It plays well to that lowest common denominator that's turned off the thinking side of the brain and is dazzled by buzz words, like healthcare and atheists.

I agree FUCK YOU!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-03-2015, 10:43 PM
Sociopathic christian stories.

Evil people rarely realize they are the evil ones.

FUCK YOU PHIL !!!!!

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
24-03-2015, 11:04 PM
Just below the Phil Robertson crap is some Pat Robertson crap. Wonder if these two idiots are related.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
24-03-2015, 11:20 PM
(24-03-2015 11:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Just below the Phil Robertson crap is some Pat Robertson crap. Wonder if these two idiots are related.
I actually thought he was talking about Pat till I read the second paragraph. Darned religious nut jobs and their similar names.

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
25-03-2015, 04:59 AM
Is call_of_theWild and Phil related?http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6936662
[+] 1 user Likes H4ym4n's post
25-03-2015, 05:34 AM
Stand by.....

I've seen that type of cocksucker before... Trust me, that fuzzy faced fuck has got some shit in his closet.

One day it'll pop out and all the people who follow his lameassed antics will pretend they never heard of him.

Anybody who claims that they have the "Moral High Ground" should automatically be suspect.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
25-03-2015, 05:39 AM
(25-03-2015 05:34 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Stand by.....

I've seen that type of cocksucker before... Trust me, that fuzzy faced fuck has got some shit in his closet.

One day it'll pop out and all the people who follow his lameassed antics will pretend they never heard of him.

Anybody who claims that they have the "Moral High Ground" should automatically be suspect.

There's a lot of them running around, this is but one:

Ted Haggard

It usually ends with drugs and prostitutes.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
25-03-2015, 05:55 AM
I'm thinking if I was a Louisiana parish cop and had some unsolved rape/murders on the books that I'd be taking a closer look at old Phil about now...

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post