25-03-2015, 08:37 AM
RE: FUCK YOU Phil Robertson!
FUCK YOU PHIL....... WITH A SHOVEL Censored

I swear these people need to be castrated
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2015, 09:03 AM
What a complete dickhead. Anyone who goes around thinking this sht is suffering from severe FITH syndrome.

And WE'RE the ones with no morality?
25-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Raping the daughters, beheading the wife, castrating the husband... sounds like Phil has been reading his bible.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 6 users Like Impulse's post
25-03-2015, 12:29 PM
This is all over the internet and is why I say religion, NOT RACE is the root cause.

I've heard lots of comments, not everywhere, but lots of comments about him being white and a "redneck". I say this knowing one of my best friends is a "redneck". My friend John was raised in a rural town, raised religious, has a southern draw and loves banjos and country music. He left religion, when I met him he was an atheist but libertarian. He has since even left that libertarian view and is now a flaming social liberal and economic liberal. Still loves banjos and country music.

RELIGION is where Phil is getting his bigotry from. But what both right and left miss WORLDWIDE is that both sides use the exact same books with the exact same words. Multiculturalism is what the left falls for. If we don't want race to be the issue then we must be willing to recognize the root cause, religion itself.

Race is used by religion to dodge the cause of religion itself. Phil's skin color doesn't make him a bigot, his religion does. But all religions do this.

Just today on Twitter I got called racist by a Hindu. It did not matter that I pointed out atheists born in India with the same skin tones and family backgrounds who left that religion and still live in India.

Our species ability to be cruel or compassionate is not in any book it is in our evolution. Both left and right falsely think that is where their morality is coming from. Our species refusal to accept this allows religion to use race to divide humans.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-03-2015, 12:52 PM
Funny he talks about that shit while talking about morality. What a dumb ass. Should ask him where his morality comes from where he considers that scenario.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-03-2015, 12:59 PM
To know "redneck" is an easy way to make race an issue when religion is. Google search any southern state and put the word "atheist" in front of that state. There are plenty of atheists in those "redneck" states.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-03-2015, 03:14 PM
I didn't think it was possible for him to be more backward than he was already. I don't even care that he thinks we lack morals. It's a common misconception, and I neither want nor require his approval on my moral status. However, the graphic description of the rape, mutilation, and murder of this hypothetical family was repugnant. The good news is that the overwhelming majority of the feedback on the A&E and Duck Dynasty facebook pages is negative, including that from Christians. I attempted to send an e-mail to A&E, but it keeps getting pinged back to me. I guess their servers have crashed due to the PR shitstorm this has created. I did successfully send an e-mail to Zaxby's restaurant from Zaxby's website. The Robertsons are spokespeople for the chain

http://www.zaxbys.com/home.aspx
25-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Phil Robertson blows ducks.

That will be all.

Thank you.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? I am an atheist because it is the natural state of being we are all born into.
26-03-2015, 05:55 AM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2015 06:06 AM by Ace.)
Dusty enter the battlefield

previous video

I wonder if phil is a camel since jebus said a camel has better chances of getting into heaven than a rich guy which is what he ****ing is, he mas more than a million shitty bucks so he is NOT going to heaven but maybe I'm reading it out of context oh wait, thats right I'm not

he went full phil retarded robertson during his breakfast speech
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post