FUCK-YOU-SIV-FITTE-JENSEN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2016, 06:19 PM
FUCK-YOU-SIV-FITTE-JENSEN
That's right, fuck you, you chain smoking whore.

To you who have seen my profile and seen the "Location: Siv Jensen's Asshole"; I actually mean it. Everytime she does something fucking stupid, her diarrhea-shit policies rain and shitstain the entire country, except for one fucking umbrella in the middle of the shit storm with the title "Millionaire upper class". And now, due to the oh so wise proposal of our financial minister, there might be another umbrella popping up.

Now, like, nobody on this forum has been to Norway (except maybe Kaze and Girly has only seen our rape-infested capital), but I'm sure you people can deduce that this country has one thing and plenty of it: mountains. We have so many of them that it's somewhat hard to have big stretches of agriculture. We're not Germany or fucking Kansas for that matter. Regardess, through millennials we've kept our own country fed with the little we have, provided from thousands of small farmsteads. These tiny farmsteads scattered across the country happen to be what most farmers reside and work. Over the years though, a FEW farms have attempted to build themselves like a giant farmstead you see in say Kansas, with various degrees of sucsess; more than one farmer works there, one guy or two runs the show from the top. Again, the small farms keep the country fed, not the big farms.

So when am I going to get to the point about the bitch (Siv Jensen) then huh? Get this, the fucking bitch has now suggested that the already intensively harassed small farmsteads, who are in majority, are going to be taxed EVEN HIGHER. What's the punchline? That the big farmsteads, that hardly exsist and do diddly dick to feed the country, get a TAX-RELIEF. She suggests that we should take from the small and give it to the already bloated. Again, big farmsteads can't be the majority in Norway; the geography and the climate is just too hostile for big farms to make a profit, nevermind the rapid decline of fertile soil in this country. Her suggestion is against the intrest of the majority. So why is she doing it then?

Simple. She's a bitch, her party is full of bitches. She thinks that Norway can establish a series of sucessful big farms, that can "compete" on the international food market. Compete against fucking who? Germany? The growing compeditors from Eastern Europe? The US? It's a fucking death sentence for Norwegain farmers. And now, she's actively trying to sabotage the smaller farms; she's actively trying to sabotage ME and my family. Go to hell Siv, and I'm not talking about casual Jebus hell; I'm talking about a special Free-market capitalism hell where a Zombie Ronald Regan cornholes you in the eyesocket with his rotten dick, covered in razor-sharp dollar bills.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
06-03-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: FUCK-YOU-SIV-FITTE-JENSEN
Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
06-03-2016, 12:58 AM
I just have one question. What the hell do you grow on those farms, oil?
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
06-03-2016, 02:07 AM
(06-03-2016 12:58 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I just have one question. What the hell do you grow on those farms, oil?

Yup. Whale oil.

ELK,
Does it feel good to get that out? I'll bet it does.

This from the Wall Street Journal just over a year ago:

Quote:Home to oil companies such Statoil ASA and Aker Solutions ASA, Norway has built much of its vast resources on the black gold. But an expected slowdown in oil and gas output in the next few years threatens to hurt profits and jobs within the sector and has the country looking at ways to revitalize its traditional industry.

“In such a situation, it is especially important that the tax system to the largest degree possible supports the effective use of resources and that the investments are channeled to where they create the biggest returns for society,” the tax commission said in a statement.

The average corporate tax in the European Union stood at 23.5% in 2012 whereas Norway’s, before this year’s cut, had remained at 28% since 1992.

The commission presented two sets of proposals. One would have a neutral effect on government revenues while the other would imply net tax cuts of 15 billion Norwegian kroner ($2.14 billion).

To make up for the loss in government revenues caused by the cuts, the commission proposed introducing a value-added tax on financial services and raising taxes in other areas including for some property owners and on shareholder income such as dividends.

The oil price is causing pain in this region too.

So it all gets very competitive and a bit depressing for a while. But Oil&Gas has a 5 year cycle. It'll swing back the other way if you guys can hang in there.

Hug

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
06-03-2016, 04:18 AM
(06-03-2016 12:58 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I just have one question. What the hell do you grow on those farms, oil?

Food. My family grows crops.

(06-03-2016 02:07 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yup. Whale oil.

ELK,
Does it feel good to get that out? I'll bet it does.

This from the Wall Street Journal just over a year ago:

Quote:Home to oil companies such Statoil ASA and Aker Solutions ASA, Norway has built much of its vast resources on the black gold. But an expected slowdown in oil and gas output in the next few years threatens to hurt profits and jobs within the sector and has the country looking at ways to revitalize its traditional industry.

“In such a situation, it is especially important that the tax system to the largest degree possible supports the effective use of resources and that the investments are channeled to where they create the biggest returns for society,” the tax commission said in a statement.

The average corporate tax in the European Union stood at 23.5% in 2012 whereas Norway’s, before this year’s cut, had remained at 28% since 1992.

The commission presented two sets of proposals. One would have a neutral effect on government revenues while the other would imply net tax cuts of 15 billion Norwegian kroner ($2.14 billion).

To make up for the loss in government revenues caused by the cuts, the commission proposed introducing a value-added tax on financial services and raising taxes in other areas including for some property owners and on shareholder income such as dividends.

The oil price is causing pain in this region too.

So it all gets very competitive and a bit depressing for a while. But Oil&Gas has a 5 year cycle. It'll swing back the other way if you guys can hang in there.

Hug

The problem with Siv Jensen and her fellow party members in office, is that they all live in the moment. The world's food supplies is dropping rapidly. Of course, they figure that we'll just end up buying food from the cheap markets in Eastern Europe. Not only is that food cheap for reason (full of chemicals and who knows what else), but in the end, Norway isn't going to have enough money to actually buy that food when the oil runs out, and which will be in a future where nations might wage wars to get that food. Our hope lies in the little agriculture we have, which is being hasseled by rasing taxes and almost no govermental support. Just last year they raised the standard for edible harvests, meaning that corn that would be just fine as bread a year ago had to be sold as pig food; that includes the harvest my farm took in. And you can probably guess that animal food isn't worth as much as human food is.

And to top it all off, we're losing unspeakable amounts of fertile soil to warehouses and fucking IKEA. And when half your government is mastrubating to photos of Regan and Thatcher, you know that they want it this way. They'd sooner bail out a millonare or a giant corporation in little trouble than keeping a starving Syrian refugee warm; that is if they didn't already send them back to no-man's-land to face a firing squad.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
06-03-2016, 05:45 AM
Tell us how you really feel. Wink

But seriously, I wish you all the best of luck.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-03-2016, 11:10 AM

Jars of pickled herring, god don't you know anything about Norway.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-03-2016, 12:46 PM
(06-03-2016 11:10 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Jars of pickled herring, god don't you know anything about Norway.
Don't call me god. I'm not that bad, right. . . RIGHT?
06-03-2016, 01:11 PM
Small farmers in the US were all but snuffed out. But - the are making a come back, especially organic ones. Instead of selling to supermarkets etc. they now sell subscriptions directly to the consumer. You pay $XX and either pick up or have delivered the current crops. They have diversified or formed small groups so they have something to offer year round, with some use of green houses and/or freezing crops.

People love to buy directly from the farmer - fresh and without all that transport and handling.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post