FYI re: banning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2012, 12:03 AM
RE: FYI banning
(11-07-2012 11:56 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 09:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  This...
And basically a member opening a 2nd account pretending to be someone else. They can then make it look like more than one person holds a certain position on a bizarre topic, or they can troll with one account and act another way with the other account. Since it is completely based on deception, it is strictly prohibited here, and most other forums as well.
Yeah. Cowards. Needing a second account to do any kind of successful trolling. Amateurs.

Anyways. This is what I like to see upon my return. Not one but TWO banhammer swings. Very nice work.
So did you miss us??? Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
12-07-2012, 12:07 AM
(12-07-2012 12:03 AM)aurora Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 11:56 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Yeah. Cowards. Needing a second account to do any kind of successful trolling. Amateurs.

Anyways. This is what I like to see upon my return. Not one but TWO banhammer swings. Very nice work.
So did you miss us??? Big Grin
In the spirit of being nice and making everyone feel better about themselves (not to mention the double banhammer) . I am obligated to say that yes I did miss you all.....except for Cantor. My head liked the vacation from him.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
12-07-2012, 12:09 AM
(12-07-2012 12:07 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(12-07-2012 12:03 AM)aurora Wrote:  So did you miss us??? Big Grin
In the spirit of being nice and making everyone feel better about themselves (not to mention the double banhammer) . I am obligated to say that yes I did miss you all.....except for Cantor. My head liked the vacation from him.
Awwww, we missed you too! Big Grin Got any good goss?

12-07-2012, 12:11 AM
(12-07-2012 12:09 AM)aurora Wrote:  
(12-07-2012 12:07 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  In the spirit of being nice and making everyone feel better about themselves (not to mention the double banhammer) . I am obligated to say that yes I did miss you all.....except for Cantor. My head liked the vacation from him.
Awwww, we missed you too! Big Grin Got any good goss?
More than you could possibly imagine. It is my job to observe people and figure out how to get under their skin after all. Unfortunately. I'll have to save my newly upgrade skills for another more...lively time.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
12-07-2012, 12:18 AM
(12-07-2012 12:11 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(12-07-2012 12:09 AM)aurora Wrote:  Awwww, we missed you too! Big Grin Got any good goss?
More than you could possibly imagine. It is my job to observe people and figure out how to get under their skin after all. Unfortunately. I'll have to save my newly upgrade skills for another more...lively time.
Get under their skin? Ohhhh right, you mean a bit like scabies??? Tongue

I will be looking forward to seeing your upgrades! Bowing

12-07-2012, 12:51 AM
(11-07-2012 11:56 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 09:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  This...
And basically a member opening a 2nd account pretending to be someone else. They can then make it look like more than one person holds a certain position on a bizarre topic, or they can troll with one account and act another way with the other account. Since it is completely based on deception, it is strictly prohibited here, and most other forums as well.
Yeah. Cowards. Needing a second account to do any kind of successful trolling. Amateurs.

As you can see, things have been a little shaky in your absence, Sir, but we've done our best to subdue the riffraff on your behalf. Now that you have returned to us, there should be no more incidents like this.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-07-2012, 01:27 AM
RE: FYI re: banning
Ok... none of you Atheists are going to believe me but I swear, I just wrote this on Sunday:

Troll of justice… where are you Hamata K?

Blink I am so freaked out right now.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
12-07-2012, 07:11 AM
You called Him and He came! Rejoice!! Praise Him!!! Hallelujah!!!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
12-07-2012, 07:35 AM
(12-07-2012 01:27 AM)kim Wrote:  Ok... none of you Atheists are going to believe me but I swear, I just wrote this on Sunday:

Troll of justice… where are you Hamata K?

Blink I am so freaked out right now.
I guess you performed the black sacrament to summon him?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
13-07-2012, 04:24 PM
No, not at all - I did nothing out of the ordinary - just a simple venting of frustration.

I did of course, accompany it with my usual interpretive dance depicting the tortured plight of the happy Atheist surrounded by delusional zombie like Theists... but that's just a standard thing. Dodgy

Angel Nothing like crossing the streams, I guess.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post