Face it...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2016, 05:00 AM
RE: Face it...
Hi,

I have been thinking a little more on the words from the OP "..it will go easier on you".

The disingenuous nature of the alt-right, and all their ilk, is the assumption of inviolable (often God - given) authority over the dissident. How many times will those words have been used in the prison cells before a beating?

Of course it never goes easy. The only way is to resist, which is what the authoritarian is most afraid of. This is an old story, written many times before and nothing new. Drinking Beverage

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Dworkin's post
17-11-2016, 05:11 AM
Indeed Dworking. It's trying to seduce people to submit by making them think that everything is inevitable and that it will only be worse if they fight it. They never explain why. Apathy is the biggest enemy of the American people right now.

[Image: tumblr_m2y8wshmZo1r6isau.jpg]

"Gib' auf, du hast keine Chance! Lass' es uns beenden! Es ist einfacher für dich, viel einfacher. Du wirst sehen, es ist gleich vorbei."

Translated:
"Give up, you don't stand a chance! Let's end this here! It will be easier for you, much easier. You'll see it will be over quickly."
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
17-11-2016, 06:22 AM
(16-11-2016 06:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 11:03 AM)Belinda Wrote:  ..."progressives" lost! I am a highly-education atheist from a prestigious university;

...and here is where I quit with this one. The rest of you...have fun.

Also, "highly" does not take a hyphen.

Pretty poor writing skills on display from someone trying to make an argument from authority.
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
17-11-2016, 09:54 AM
It appears the OP isn't going to actually reply to any of the points raised. Apparently, discussing wasn't part of the intent. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
17-11-2016, 10:04 AM
(17-11-2016 09:54 AM)Impulse Wrote:  It appears the OP isn't going to actually reply to any of the points raised. Apparently, discussing wasn't part of the intent. Drinking Beverage

That's 'cause you're a bunch of big meanies. Tongue

Just a KC sock anyway. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-11-2016, 10:04 AM
(17-11-2016 09:54 AM)Impulse Wrote:  It appears the OP isn't going to actually reply to any of the points raised. Apparently, discussing wasn't part of the intent. Drinking Beverage

Belinda fucked off pretty quick after some rather well thought-out replies began rolling in poking holes in their arguments and points. I would expect someone with a Ph.D. to be a little more well equipped for debate. Consider

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 6 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
17-11-2016, 10:26 AM
(17-11-2016 10:04 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  

Belinda fucked off pretty quick after some rather well thought-out replies began rolling in poking holes in their arguments and points. I would expect someone with a Ph.D. to be a little more well equipped for debate. Consider

Yeah they came off more as a first year economic student that had no actual experience outside reading Atlas Shrugged in high school. Weird.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-11-2016, 10:27 AM
(17-11-2016 10:04 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

That's 'cause you're a bunch of big meanies. Tongue

Just a KC sock anyway. Dodgy

She threw the first punch. Her opening post set the tone.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
17-11-2016, 10:29 AM
(17-11-2016 10:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 10:04 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Belinda fucked off pretty quick after some rather well thought-out replies began rolling in poking holes in their arguments and points. I would expect someone with a Ph.D. to be a little more well equipped for debate. Consider

Yeah they came off more as a first year economic student that had no actual experience outside reading Atlas Shrugged in high school. Weird.

Which was the reason for my "Libertarian economist" comment on this thread or the other one, I can't remember. Laugh out load

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick