Facebook Mammoth Photos With Creationist Captions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2016, 04:30 AM
Facebook Mammoth Photos With Creationist Captions
Those of you on Facebook and still have creationist friends may have seen this photo album being posted. No? Just me? Well, at least 2 of my creationist friends just recently posted this.

The Facebook page called "Biblical Creation" posted a series of photos with captions of their interpretations of the findings. All I can do is shake my head. I know it's probably horrible apologetics, but I don't know enough about this crap to give the best response. But here it is (I made no corrections to the misspellings and grammar).

My first observation is that they go from finding apparently young mammoths to the world is young. And that's what creation apologetics is, isn't it folks? "We found some young bones, OMG THE EARTH IS 10,000 YEARS OLD! PRAISE JESUS!"

[Image: large.jpg]
"THIS AMAZING BABY MAMMOTH WAS FOUND...

In a remote part of Siberia.Named Yuka, It's the most detailed find of any mammoth ever found. Scientists say it was killed by man and the animal has internal organs intact, pads on the feet, hair, and even it's eyes are intact! We know from the evidence that these creatures lived until very recently and finds like this confirm that."

[Image: b1a9f5e695f0f6486442584f_baby-mammoth_5.jpg]
"Baby mammoth foot. From picture of Yuka the ginger mammoth, posted today 4/11/13. Perfectly preserved."

[Image: 20060524_EyziesMuseumNashorn1.jpg]
"WOOLY RHINO PRESERVED BEHIND GLASS..as if it died just within the past few thousand years?... or 50 to 100 thousand years ago? I think the conclusion is obvious."

[Image: bison.jpg]
"MUMMIFIED ICE AGE BISON...

Preserved and found by gold miners in 1979. It seems to have died from an american lion. Considering there were mastadon sightings in by early American settlers reported, it would be reasonable to say this bison could have died no more than a few hundred years ago.This animal is kept at a museum in Fairbanks Alaska."

[Image: mammoths-baby_dima.jpg]
"THIS FROZEN BABY MAMMOTH..

Was found in Siberia. Named Dima, she was discovered to have silt, clay, and gravel particles in her lungs. Evidence for a catastrophe. Mammoths have been portrayed in the media as snow and ice dwellers. Years of close research has actually shown that mammoths didn't have the capability to live in deep snow. They required lush vegetation that the freezing temperatures they are found at, don't provide. The muck these animals are found in, is made up of plant and animal matter and has been measured to atleast 18 feet. It took a lot of dead material to create such a ground chemistry, which the top layers don't have. Something killed off these animals quickly along with all other life in the area. On another note, larger animals decay quicker because of more body heat. Imagine how cold it must have gotten and how quick it must have happened to preserve a 9-12 ton mammoth ( average size). Many frozen mammoths were seen by natives throughout the centuries and so many that they were mistaken for giant gophers. They were so well preserved that they thought they were alive!"

[Image: inside_muscles_two_pieces.jpg]
"SCIENTISTS DISCOVER MAMMOTH REMAINS IN SIBERIA SO FRESH, IT WAS "LEAKING" BLOOD, TISSUE SEEMS FRESH...

So far, all mammoth remains appear to be younger than expected. So much for 100,000 year old mammoths. Just looking at this photo, it kind of makes me want to go start up my grill."[/IMG]

[Image: first-mastodon-mammoth-engraving.jpg]
[I]"MAMMOTHS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE LIVED 10,000 YEARS AGO ACCORDING TO THE EVOLUTIONARY TIMEFRAME....

But during World War II, planes flying low over Siberia spotted what appeared to be mammoths below them. C14 dating of mammoth material gives dates going only back to the Roman era, and Classical Greek era. A site in Peru was claimed to be where a mammoth was killed and butchered. Native Americans correctly described mammoths, and a mammoth skeleton was found in Native American trap designed to catch a large animal. It was a large pit where the animal would fall into and could not get out of, and making it easier to kill. Many more evidences exist but this is just a few."

[Image: boguchar049.jpg]
"THE BERESOVKA MAMMOTH

Was discovered in 1901 in the Beresovka River, Siberia. It had erect genetalia which indicates it suffocated and died quickly. There was well-preserved food in the mouth (it was eating when it died..quick death) and twenty-four pounds of undissolved and identifiable plants in the stomach. It was found in a sitting position in what is referred to as muck ( from a mudslide). Contrary to what is portrayed, mammoths did not live in an arctic environment. They lack sebaceous glands which would have been needed to oil their fur In a cold environment. There would not have been enough food for them in arctic weather. It has become clear that the environment mammoths lived in was warm and tropical (plants on its stomach needed a warm climate to grow). When the waters of the deep burst forth at the start of Noah's flood, the Earth was in turmoil. Many mammoths have been found with internal injuries including broken bones. Whatever killed them happened quickly. Not a long process over millions of years as evolutionists have assumed.

On the freshness of death, The flesh and even the eyeballs were so well preserved that the expedition's sled dogs had plenty of fresh meat to eat. This animal obviously did not die 10,000 plus years ago."

[Image: mastodondiagram.jpg]
"ELEPHANTS IN THE AMERICAS

The mastodon elephant arrived in America during the Miocene epoch, according to the texts, multiplied astonishingly, and then became extinct. Assorted explanations have been offered, including the theory that early hunters wiped them all out. Various dates, for example, 4500 B.C., are given when the last elephant in America died. A far more recent date is suggested by the following. Near Concordia, Columbia, a complete skeleton of a mastodon was found in an artificial salt pond, which had been constructed by Native Americans. The pond, with its bottom of paved stones together with the animal, had been entombed by a sudden landslide (Victoria Institute, 1886, 22:151)."

[Image: whoolly1_2.jpg]
"Scientists paint a picture uniform change. Slow methodical change that took billions of years. According to the Biblical timeframe we know the earth is not that old, and the processes were quick. We also know that life was thrown off balance due to the flood. So do we find evidence of quick change? We do. Case in point, a mammoth was found well preserved in ice with food in its mouth and blood circulating in it's reproductive area (male).From what could be seen from the specimen this was a healthy adult male. Something killed it and quickly. It isn't the only specimen found preserved in ice either. There are other examples that will be posted at a later date."

[Image: mastodon.jpg]
"ELEPHANTS IN AMERICAN HISTORY

David Ingram, an English adventurer, was put ashore with 113 other men between Mexico and Florida in 1568, and he wandered for years in the American interior before making his way to the east coast of the American colonies. In his report to the state secretary of Queen Elizabeth, he described precisely and drew accurate pictures of elephants as well as bison and other animals he and his companions had observed during the journey. Ingram could not have known that some centuries later, elephant bones (mastodons and mammoth) would be discovered all over the continent. This account is not taken seriously, but it is a curious fact that 200 years later President Jefferson was informed by a delegation of Indian chiefs that hunting in the interior lands included animals described as elephants. It is a matter of record that President Jefferson asked Lewis and Clark to be on the alert for elephant herds during their exploration of the West (Wendt, 1956, p.525-526)."

[Image: article-2488405-1938E71500000578-677_634x372.jpg]
"MAMMOTHS ATE FLOWERS

Scientists are just discovering that mammoths ate flowers. They didn't live in a frozen environment through some ice age lasting millions of years at all. Many mammoths are found perfectly preserved with food still in their mouths. Inspecting stomach contents we also find tropical plants.
This shows us they were killed quickly. The Earth's processes aren't slow and methodical like we were lead to believe but rather catastrophic and sudden. What do we learn from this? The Earth is young.. which certainly voids out evolution.

And a side note to all of this, mammoths lacked sebaceous glands to keep their fur insulated. They weren't at all capable of living in freezing temperatures.

https://www.authintmail.com/article/scie...te-flowers"

My blog
[Image: communion_zpslrzvgcuh.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WalkingSnake's post
24-03-2016, 05:33 AM
RE: Facebook Mammoth Photos With Creationist Captions
A mixture of distorted science, cherry-picking, unattributed and unreliable anecdotes and blatant lies.

For example the very last point made about mammoths not having sebacious glands..........pure bullshit. From Wikipedia - "Woolly mammoths had numerous sebaceous glands in their skin, which secreted oils into their hair; this would have improved the wool's insulation, repelled water, and given the fur a glossy sheen."

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
24-03-2016, 07:49 PM
Interesting photos, hadn't seen them before.
Captions are less interesting though entertaining in a cringeworthy kind of way.
Suppose the author would also think King Tut is just a few hundred years old, considering their complete lack of understanding of mummification.

"I am Human, I am stronger than any god!"

~Mechina - Andromeda
25-03-2016, 07:51 PM
Wow all it takes is one animal being found with "food still in it's mouth and clearly the Earth is young! Wait, you have a mountain of evidence proving the Earth is billions of years old? Umm...well.... mammoths!!"

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post