Facebook Posts by Religious "Friends"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Facebook Posts by Religious "Friends"
I would have just said,
"This is a demonstration of the laws of physics at work, a beautiful system that requires no guiding hand."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
12-12-2013, 07:30 PM
(12-12-2013 07:23 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I would have just said,
"This is a demonstration of the laws of physics at work, a beautiful system that requires no guiding hand."

I commend you, sir. This is a well said description of reality.....which is not funny in any way whatsoever.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
12-12-2013, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 07:44 PM by Lion IRC.)
QueenTit wrote :
...So tempted to simply comment with:
"And people say there IS a god. Ha!: [Image: untitled.png?w=650]"

Are those babies affected by thalidomide?
(A man-made drug designed to reverse something natural which God intended during pregnancy viz, heightened nausea warning signals.)

Maybe they are affected by FASD. Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. (My body, my choice!!! If I want to drink when pregnant so what!)

I noticed there werent any pictures of aborted fetuses. Perhaps, you dont mind unborn babies getting chopped to bits. Consider

Hey, interesting fact! Did you know that abortion clinics offer fetal anaesthetic?
Heres another interesting fact. A significant percentage of women DECLINE the option. (Why waste money on a baby that is about to die anyway?)

There is a lot of suffering of babies in this world.

Do atheist parents owe their children an explanation as to why they brought them into this world of pain and suffering?

Take your "problem of pain" hypocrisy and shove it!
12-12-2013, 11:18 PM
(12-12-2013 07:37 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  QueenTit wrote :

(A man-made drug designed to reverse something natural which God intended during pregnancy viz, heightened nausea warning signals.)

Maybe they are affected by FASD. Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. (My body, my choice!!! If I want to drink when pregnant so what!)

I noticed there werent any pictures of aborted fetuses. Perhaps, you dont mind unborn babies getting chopped to bits. Consider

Hey, interesting fact! Did you know that abortion clinics offer fetal anaesthetic?
Heres another interesting fact. A significant percentage of women DECLINE the option. (Why waste money on a baby that is about to die anyway?)

Do atheist parents owe their children an explanation as to why they brought them into this world of pain and suffering?

[Image: tug5eR1_60383369-4885-41e9-9d5c-d6fa13b9e827.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-12-2013, 08:30 AM
(12-12-2013 04:48 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 04:39 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Line, line, rectangle.

What... you hate lines or something? Why can't lines be with rectangles? Are you a shapists or something? Is it because lines aren't a "real" shape? Huh?

I swear.
Wake up already! Don't you realize that these impure lines are taking away all the censor material from our hard-working Aryan rectangles?! Angry

DIAF you shapist!

Disgusting.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
13-12-2013, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 08:38 AM by cheapthrillseaker.)
(13-12-2013 08:30 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 04:48 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Wake up already! Don't you realize that these impure lines are taking away all the censor material from our hard-working Aryan rectangles?! Angry

DIAF you shapist!

Disgusting.

Historically, certain shapes were outlawed at a certain point in time and as we all know, history repeats itself... Angel

[Image: Empty_Rectangle.GIF]

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
13-12-2013, 10:09 AM
(12-12-2013 07:37 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  QueenTit wrote :

A fetus cannot feel pain until the third trimester when an actual nervous system exists. 'Fetal anesthesia' is used in the third trimester for fetal surgery.

Your statements are disingenuous. Typical for you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
13-12-2013, 10:12 AM
(13-12-2013 08:33 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(13-12-2013 08:30 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  DIAF you shapist!

Disgusting.

Historically, certain shapes were outlawed at a certain point in time and as we all know, history repeats itself... Angel

[Image: Empty_Rectangle.GIF]

Bigots.

The lot of you.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
13-12-2013, 10:23 AM
(13-12-2013 08:30 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  DIAF you shapist!

Disgusting.

I'm not familiar with that one. Consider

Die In a Fire?

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
13-12-2013, 10:23 AM
Yeah I was disgusted by the comments on that story. I made a thread about it..somewhere on here. But anyways, I wouldn't respond personally because I don't start public fights on facebook. But if I did respond, and I wanted to be on the mocking side, I would say something like, "Do you know anything about chemistry or physics?" Or, "I'm glad your god has the time to personalize individual unseeable (by the naked eye) ephemeral snowflakes. Next time I wonder why people are dying in earthquakes and tsunamis, I'll be happy because I know "god" is busy doing more important things, like etching fingerprints."

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post