• 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Facebook app
Just saw this on FB

Journey of Jesus: The Calling
Follow the Life of Jesus

497,886 people play this game

ABOUT THIS APP
Journey of Jesus is a fun adventure in the Gospel story. Follow Jesus, accomplish missions, be a part of miracles, and fulfill your calling!
Who can see posts this app makes for you on your Facebook timeline:
Friends

THIS APP WILL RECEIVE:
  • Your basic info
    Your e-mail address

This app may post on your behalf, including your high scores, achievements you earned and more.
By proceeding, you agree to Journey of Jesus: The Calling's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy ยท Report App

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: Facebook app
Holy shit... are you playing this?

If I played... I'd have Cheesy Chreesy doing the nasty all over the Middle East! Angel

When they take all your info, you start getting Christee spam... I hate that shit.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
09-06-2012, 06:03 PM
NO!!!

I opened my facebook and it was on the side where they run the ads and stuff like that. I hadn't seen it before.

I don't play any of the games on FB and certainly won't start with this one.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
09-06-2012, 06:12 PM
(09-06-2012 06:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  NO!!!

I opened my facebook and it was on the side where they run the ads and stuff like that. I hadn't seen it before.

I bet you secretly play FarmVille all the time Tongue
09-06-2012, 06:27 PM
(09-06-2012 06:12 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(09-06-2012 06:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  NO!!!

I bet you secretly play FarmVille all the time Tongue
When I first got on FB I checked out FarmVille, I can't keep real plants alive and apparently can't keep virtual plants alive either so I gave up.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-06-2012, 06:31 PM
HA! I liked Farmville! There was absolutely no point to it at all -just collect and arrange crops, animals, landscape. It turned to crap when they tried too hard to get you to play... that's when they lost me. I could still log in... haven't in at least a year, if not two.

Smile I played Pot Farm for a while... that was fun - and I met a nice lesbian lady living in South Africa with her wife. For a while we were in heavy competition for the most awesomely efficient pot farm.

I don't play anything anymore... never tried that angry birds... sounds kind of violent but people seem to like it. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-06-2012, 06:35 PM
(09-06-2012 06:31 PM)kim Wrote:  HA! I liked Farmville! There was absolutely no point to it at all -just collect and arrange crops, animals, landscape. It turned to crap when they tried too hard to get you to play... that's when they lost me. I could still log in... haven't in at least a year, if not two.

Smile I played Pot Farm for a while... that was fun - and I met a nice lesbian lady living in South Africa with her wife. For a while we were in heavy competition for the most awesomely efficient pot farm.

I don't play anything anymore... never tried that angry birds... sounds kind of violent but people seem to like it. Shy
I resisted Angry Birds till I got my Kindle Fire a few months ago...then I was only going to check it out and was addicted for a while...there are multiple versions now. It's an okay time waster.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  my stealthy freedom facebook page Bows and Arrows 3 108 22-05-2014 11:04 AM
Last Post: Marozz
  Facebook Settings TheBear 3 95 15-05-2014 08:27 AM
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Facebook poetry Dom 13 170 01-05-2014 06:15 AM
Last Post: Chas
  Facebook's recent addition of 56 Gender choices rampant.a.i. 38 633 18-02-2014 06:12 AM
Last Post: ClydeLee
  Sometimes Facebook isn't so bad. Anjele 1 98 29-01-2014 10:13 AM
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Facebook et al may be improving the cause of Atheism Revenant77x 12 493 30-10-2013 03:56 AM
Last Post: DLJ
  Trying to start a facebook page on atheism Derek Hammar 8 231 28-10-2013 09:46 PM
Last Post: guitarist