• 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Facebook app
Just saw this on FB

Journey of Jesus: The Calling
Follow the Life of Jesus

497,886 people play this game

ABOUT THIS APP
Journey of Jesus is a fun adventure in the Gospel story. Follow Jesus, accomplish missions, be a part of miracles, and fulfill your calling!
Who can see posts this app makes for you on your Facebook timeline:
Friends

THIS APP WILL RECEIVE:
  • Your basic info
    Your e-mail address

This app may post on your behalf, including your high scores, achievements you earned and more.
By proceeding, you agree to Journey of Jesus: The Calling's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy ยท Report App

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: Facebook app
Holy shit... are you playing this?

If I played... I'd have Cheesy Chreesy doing the nasty all over the Middle East! Angel

When they take all your info, you start getting Christee spam... I hate that shit.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
09-06-2012, 06:03 PM
NO!!!

I opened my facebook and it was on the side where they run the ads and stuff like that. I hadn't seen it before.

I don't play any of the games on FB and certainly won't start with this one.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
09-06-2012, 06:12 PM
(09-06-2012 06:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  NO!!!

I opened my facebook and it was on the side where they run the ads and stuff like that. I hadn't seen it before.

I bet you secretly play FarmVille all the time Tongue
09-06-2012, 06:27 PM
(09-06-2012 06:12 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(09-06-2012 06:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  NO!!!

I bet you secretly play FarmVille all the time Tongue
When I first got on FB I checked out FarmVille, I can't keep real plants alive and apparently can't keep virtual plants alive either so I gave up.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-06-2012, 06:31 PM
HA! I liked Farmville! There was absolutely no point to it at all -just collect and arrange crops, animals, landscape. It turned to crap when they tried too hard to get you to play... that's when they lost me. I could still log in... haven't in at least a year, if not two.

Smile I played Pot Farm for a while... that was fun - and I met a nice lesbian lady living in South Africa with her wife. For a while we were in heavy competition for the most awesomely efficient pot farm.

I don't play anything anymore... never tried that angry birds... sounds kind of violent but people seem to like it. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-06-2012, 06:35 PM
(09-06-2012 06:31 PM)kim Wrote:  HA! I liked Farmville! There was absolutely no point to it at all -just collect and arrange crops, animals, landscape. It turned to crap when they tried too hard to get you to play... that's when they lost me. I could still log in... haven't in at least a year, if not two.

Smile I played Pot Farm for a while... that was fun - and I met a nice lesbian lady living in South Africa with her wife. For a while we were in heavy competition for the most awesomely efficient pot farm.

I don't play anything anymore... never tried that angry birds... sounds kind of violent but people seem to like it. Shy
I resisted Angry Birds till I got my Kindle Fire a few months ago...then I was only going to check it out and was addicted for a while...there are multiple versions now. It's an okay time waster.