Facebook debate: Ben Carson Meme

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Facebook debate: Ben Carson Meme
(26-09-2015 05:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 04:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  Obama believes in God. Is he an idiot?
Obama is supportive of science and knows evolution to be a fact.
Yes, Obama supportive of science and Ben Carson even more, he is scientist. And really good one.
(26-09-2015 05:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ben Carson would be an embarrassment to this country and looked on as backward and a laughing stalk by leaders of most civilized countries in the world. Ben Carson is an idiot and beyond ridiculous.
Tell that he is an idiot to all those people whose life was changed because of Ben Carson.
what did Obama achieve in field of science?
Ben Casron is more intelligent than you. what did you achieve in field of science?
Please, don't call black man an idiot and "he is beyond ridiculous". It sounds very racist.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2015, 05:19 PM
(26-09-2015 04:53 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 04:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  He thinks the universe was created in 6 days, he's an idiot.
Obama believes in Christian God. Is he an idiot?
Ben Carson is intelligent man. I am sure he is much more intelligent than you.

Are you qualified to make that judgment? Consider

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
26-09-2015, 05:19 PM
(26-09-2015 05:06 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 05:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Obama is supportive of science and knows evolution to be a fact.
Yes, Obama supportive of science and Ben Carson even more, he is scientist. And really good one.
(26-09-2015 05:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ben Carson would be an embarrassment to this country and looked on as backward and a laughing stalk by leaders of most civilized countries in the world. Ben Carson is an idiot and beyond ridiculous.
Tell that he is an idiot to all those people whose life was changed because of Ben Carson.
Ben Casron is more intelligent than you. what did you achieve in field of science?
Please, don't call black man an idiot and "he is beyond ridiculous". It sounds very racist.

What the fuck does race have to do with anything Alla? Nobody was talking about race and you come out of left field and start calling people racist?? Pull your head out of your ass and stop projecting your own racial guilt from your churches mark of Cain fiasco . . .

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
[+] 5 users Like Octapulse's post
26-09-2015, 05:26 PM
(26-09-2015 05:19 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 04:53 PM)Alla Wrote:  Obama believes in Christian God. Is he an idiot?
Ben Carson is intelligent man. I am sure he is much more intelligent than you.

Are you qualified to make that judgment? Consider
what are your greatest achievements in science?

26-09-2015, 05:28 PM
(26-09-2015 05:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 05:19 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Are you qualified to make that judgment? Consider
what are your greatest achievements in science?

I'll start with ignoring you. Tongue

living word
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
26-09-2015, 05:30 PM
(26-09-2015 05:19 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  What the fuck does race have to do with anything Alla? Nobody was talking about race and you come out of left field and start calling people racist?? Pull your head out of your ass and stop projecting your own racial guilt from your churches mark of Cain fiasco . . .
it is all about political correctness
I heard many times from Democrats that attacking black President(Obama) is racist. Those who attack Obama do this because they don't want black man in white house.
So, following that logic I ask: isn't it racist to call black man and may be future president "an idiot" and other things.

26-09-2015, 05:33 PM
(26-09-2015 05:28 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 05:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  what are your greatest achievements in science?

I'll start with ignoring you. Tongue
I really would like to know about your achievements in science. Tongue
Oh well...

26-09-2015, 06:03 PM
(26-09-2015 05:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 05:19 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  What the fuck does race have to do with anything Alla? Nobody was talking about race and you come out of left field and start calling people racist?? Pull your head out of your ass and stop projecting your own racial guilt from your churches mark of Cain fiasco . . .
it is all about political correctness
I heard many times from Democrats that attacking black President(Obama) is racist. Those who attack Obama do this because they don't want black man in white house.
So, following that logic I ask: isn't it racist to call black man and may be future president "an idiot" and other things.

So what you are saying, is that if someone is worthy of ridicule and criticism, but they happen to be black, that any criticism is racist because they are black regardless of their actions? Dodgy

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
26-09-2015, 07:00 PM
(26-09-2015 05:06 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 05:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Obama is supportive of science and knows evolution to be a fact.

I'm calling an idiot an idiot. I don't care about the amount of melanin he possesses. Anyone who makes the statement that evolution was encouraged by Satan and that we are descended from monkeys is an ignorant twat.

I also noticed he distanced himself from the aborted fetal tissue he used in his research back in 1992.
I voted for Obama twice. I really resent you calling me a racist.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Our scientific achievements and his skin color are irrelevant. And we don't know if Obama is actually religious or he just tells the public that to get elected.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow