Facebook debate: Ben Carson Meme

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2015, 12:46 PM
RE: Facebook debate: Ben Carson Meme
(28-09-2015 12:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  Probably at that moment he didn't want to brag about how genius he is. But I am sure that his hands are also very good.
And he is so dreamy. Isn't he handsome? Heart Drooling Bowing
he can be good president, at nobody can be worse than president Obama.
Obama is also intelligent man, by the way. I don't deny it.

Any semblance of reason has now gone out the window as we discuss how good looking a presidential candidate is and how steady his hands are. He is married already Alla, by the way.Tongue

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post
28-09-2015, 02:39 PM
(28-09-2015 12:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 03:50 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  There is always a few things that comes out of his mouth and public statements that seems so bizarre.
I can expect it from genius. They are not understood by ordinary people very often.
by the way, what statements do you have in mind?
(27-09-2015 03:50 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  He actually has said his greatest attribute to why he was a neurosurgeon or what made him a good one was his steady hands... not his intellect or other elements of seeking knowledge and convictions about scientific understandings.
Probably at that moment he didn't want to brag about how genius he is. But I am sure that his hands are also very good.

I could be worse than Obama. Big Grin

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
28-09-2015, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2015 03:53 PM by Adrianime.)
Edit: removed my post. I felt I was being overly mean.

The gist of it was..I don't "get" you Alla.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
28-09-2015, 03:48 PM
Yeah a lot of European democracies are more liberal than Obama. I could be wrong but it seems like the American right wing is more conservative than any other democracy...

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
28-09-2015, 03:56 PM
(26-09-2015 04:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 04:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  He thinks the universe was created in 6 days, he's an idiot.
Obama believes in God. Is he an idiot?

Obama doesn't believe the world was made in 6 days.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
28-09-2015, 04:02 PM
(26-09-2015 09:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 06:03 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  So what you are saying, is that if someone is worthy of ridicule and criticism, but they happen to be black, that any criticism is racist because they are black regardless of their actions? Dodgy
Many Democrats said that all those who ridicule liberal man Obama do this because they are racist.
Following their logic I assume that all those who ridicule conservative black man are also racist.
But that is not my logic.
Ben Carson is great scientist and doctor and all those who attack his intelligence wish they were as intelligent as he is. But they are NOT.

Again, with the backpedal...

[Image: 6290i07953E55367EA616?v=mpbl-1]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-09-2015, 04:11 PM
(28-09-2015 03:56 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 04:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  Obama believes in God. Is he an idiot?

Obama doesn't believe the world was made in 6 days.

It clearly took at least 10 Hobo

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-09-2015, 04:38 PM
(28-09-2015 12:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  nobody can be worse than president Obama.

Racist! Tongue

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-09-2015, 06:59 PM
(26-09-2015 09:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  Ben Carson is great scientist.

Citations please.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
29-09-2015, 03:59 PM
(28-09-2015 12:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 03:50 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  There is always a few things that comes out of his mouth and public statements that seems so bizarre.
I can expect it from genius. They are not understood by ordinary people very often.
by the way, what statements do you have in mind?
(27-09-2015 03:50 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  He actually has said his greatest attribute to why he was a neurosurgeon or what made him a good one was his steady hands... not his intellect or other elements of seeking knowledge and convictions about scientific understandings.
Probably at that moment he didn't want to brag about how genius he is. But I am sure that his hands are also very good.
are you ben carson in deskisyes Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes some guy off the streets's post