Facebook debate: Ben Carson Meme

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Facebook debate: Ben Carson Meme
(28-09-2015 03:56 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 04:52 PM)Alla Wrote:  Obama believes in God. Is he an idiot?

Obama doesn't believe the world was made in 6 days.

But he believes that Christian God created this world.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2015, 10:50 PM
(01-10-2015 09:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 03:56 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Obama doesn't believe the world was made in 6 days.

But he believes that Christian God created this world.

So did fucking Charles Darwin, doesn't mean either of them bought into a literal 6 day creation story you turd-biscuit... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-10-2015, 11:09 PM
(01-10-2015 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 09:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  But he believes that Christian God created this world.

So did fucking Charles Darwin, doesn't mean either of them bought into a literal 6 day creation story you turd-biscuit... Dodgy

Little girl, Ben Carson can be good president even if he believes that there are unicorns on the Moon.

01-10-2015, 11:17 PM
(01-10-2015 11:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So did fucking Charles Darwin, doesn't mean either of them bought into a literal 6 day creation story you turd-biscuit... Dodgy

Little girl, Ben Carson can be good president even if he believes that there are unicorns on the Moon.

If someone seriously believes there exists unicorns on the moon, they should not be in charge of nuclear weapons; they need to be sectioned.

I know this might seem strange to someone who believes that a New York fraudster could translate mythical sky-plates written in reformed Egyptian (ProTip: That's not a real language or script) by looking at magical stones in his hat...

So, yeah, you're not in a good position to judge whether or not someone's beliefs qualify them for higher office or not. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-10-2015, 11:20 PM
(01-10-2015 11:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So did fucking Charles Darwin, doesn't mean either of them bought into a literal 6 day creation story you turd-biscuit... Dodgy

He can... but I'd rather have a president that has scientific benefits for the population on his mind in a wide-scoped manner.

Also one who has a stance on anything, because Ben Carson seems to have one stance politically. I'll listen to people to see what they say. Sounds nice if he listened to "people" but he'll be listening to folks like his large donaters and his staff-I really wonder what his cabinet would look like.(that's actually a great question for those 3 outliers I don't get why it isn't asked)

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
01-10-2015, 11:24 PM
(01-10-2015 11:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  Ben Carson can be good president even if he believes that there are unicorns on the Moon.

... Um Confused I have my doubts about that. But yeah, *anyone* is good as long as they're competent. Unfortunately politics in America doesn't tend to produce such people. Obama was one in a million, I know you don't like him, but IMO you guys won't see a president again, who gets shit done as well as he does, in a long, long time.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-10-2015, 08:38 AM
(01-10-2015 11:24 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 11:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  Ben Carson can be good president even if he believes that there are unicorns on the Moon.

... Um Confused I have my doubts about that. But yeah, *anyone* is good as long as they're competent. Unfortunately politics in America doesn't tend to produce such people. Obama was one in a million, I know you don't like him, but IMO you guys won't see a president again, who gets shit done as well as he does, in a long, long time.
Oh, I like him(Obama). I agree that Obama is one in a million. I will not argue about how well he gets things done but I will tell you that Ben Carson can do things well too even if he believes that earth was literally created in 6 days. He still could do amazing things. His brain is brain of a genius.

02-10-2015, 08:47 AM
(01-10-2015 11:20 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 11:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  Little girl, Ben Carson can be good president even if he believes that there are unicorns on the Moon.

He can... but I'd rather have a president that has scientific benefits for the population on his mind in a wide-scoped manner.

Also one who has a stance on anything, because Ben Carson seems to have one stance politically. I'll listen to people to see what they say. Sounds nice if he listened to "people" but he'll be listening to folks like his large donaters and his staff-I really wonder what his cabinet would look like.(that's actually a great question for those 3 outliers I don't get why it isn't asked)
Obama called ISIS "JV". He was wrong. Obama told Mitt Romney that Putin is not a threat. He was wrong.
Obama said that he will do immigration reform in his first term, he didn't do it even though he could.
Obama said that people who like their crappy health insurances will keep them. He lied.
Look at Libya. It is a mess. Look at Iraq, it is a mess compare to what it was in 2010. Under Obama rich are more rich, poor are more poor.
What did he really do that is so great? It is not a rhetorical question.

02-10-2015, 08:52 AM
(01-10-2015 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 09:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  But he believes that Christian God created this world.

Ben Carson with his believes did what Obama will never be able to do in million years. Ben Carson is genius, Obama is "OK" community organizer. Big Grin

02-10-2015, 09:00 AM
(02-10-2015 08:52 AM)Alla Wrote:  Ben Carson is genius, Obama is "OK" community organizer. Big Grin

Don't underestimate community organisers. They get shit done. Carson can be brilliant but if he cannot unite people he's doomed to fail. Also, he's a genius *surgeon*, that may not translate into a good or effective politician.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.