Facebook debate: Ben Carson Meme

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2015, 09:05 AM
RE: Facebook debate: Ben Carson Meme
(02-10-2015 09:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 08:52 AM)Alla Wrote:  Ben Carson is genius, Obama is "OK" community organizer. Big Grin

Don't underestimate community organisers. They get shit done. Carson can be brilliant but if he cannot unite people he's doomed to fail. Also, he's a genius *surgeon*, that may not translate into a good or effective politician.

Obama could NOT unite people. He failed. He is not very good community organizer.
If Ben Carson fails we will have second African American president who could not unite people.

P.S. But may be genius(Carson) will do this?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2015, 12:51 PM
(02-10-2015 09:05 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 09:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  Don't underestimate community organisers. They get shit done. Carson can be brilliant but if he cannot unite people he's doomed to fail. Also, he's a genius *surgeon*, that may not translate into a good or effective politician.

Obama could NOT unite people. He failed. He is not very good community organizer.
If Ben Carson fails we will have second African American president who could not unite people.

P.S. But may be genius(Carson) will do this?

Being a genius, if he was, is no manner of showing you could unite people.

W. was promoting himself in 2000 as the great uniter. He was no genius but he did unite people. In vast droves of party-lines and via the population people were united in dislike or disdain at Bush. So much the further a GOP member was from aligning with Bush in 08 the better off the person was able to appear.

Literally I said nothing about Obama and you ask me questions like I'm saying Obama is great. You have horrible social skills. It's not even a language barrier task. Nothing I've said has anything to do with Obama. No wonder you think being a Genius in Ben Carsons potential case could make him so great. Genius has no relation to being socially strong or uniting. More often you'll find people labeled genius less eloquent at engaging wisely with people in social interactions to get people to act civil in discussion.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-10-2015, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2015 03:01 PM by ClydeLee.)
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/...ky60MjZKAE

Yep, genius. A supposedly great scientist who doesn't grasp science on a biological, chemical, sociological, or philosophical level at all.

02-10-2015, 03:00 PM
Eish Undecided

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Okay I was holding back before, I gave Carson the benefit of the doubt. In reality he is the epitome of everything I hate (yes hate) in religious fuckers. He is promulgating idiocy, denial of science, and his personal irrational myths by telling people they can't have ethics and evolution. FUCK HIM AND ALL OF HIS BRAIN DEAD KIND

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post
02-10-2015, 05:24 PM
(02-10-2015 09:05 AM)Alla Wrote:  P.S. But may be genius(Carson) will do this?

You are quite flitty in your support, Alla. First you liked Trump, then you liked Fiorina, and now you like Carson. None of them will be the Republican nominee.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-10-2015, 05:32 PM
(02-10-2015 02:54 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Yep, genius. A supposedly great scientist who doesn't grasp science on a biological, chemical, sociological, or philosophical level at all.

I think we used to call them idiot savants. "You need to see this motherfucker performing neonatal brain surgery. It's fucking phenomenal. But for the love of God and the sake of your own sanity do not ask him about religion or politics."

I know a women whose kid was operated on by Dr. Carson and saved his life. She said she was extremely grateful to him but he was full of himself. At first I thought well this guy seems nice enough. Now I think he's smarmy. Is that the right word? Yeah, smarmy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-10-2015, 05:49 PM
(02-10-2015 05:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 02:54 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Yep, genius. A supposedly great scientist who doesn't grasp science on a biological, chemical, sociological, or philosophical level at all.

I think we used to call them idiot savants. "You need to see this motherfucker performing neonatal brain surgery. It's fucking phenomenal. But for the love of God and the sake of your own sanity do not ask him about religion or politics."

I know a women whose kid was operated on by Dr. Carson and saved his life. She said she was extremely grateful to him but he was full of himself. At first I thought well this guy seems nice enough. Now I think he's smarmy. Is that the right word? Yeah, smarmy.

He came off that way too one time I met and talked to him in 2009. He was doing a lecture at a school in Massachusetts and I went since my GF had to go to it. I was more slightly beefed Ralph Nader was there the next week and I didn't have the chance to go to that.

But he had that type of attitude as we were talking about my GF at the time deciding if she wanted to study Russian or Arabic. Again his presentation on his work was fine but there was 2 things he said in the seminar that came off bothersome, 1 was a ploy of how he claimed Christianity opposed to other religious were mocked to be talked about and how he his love of Christianity and won't be afraid to say it. (Much like Rick Perry's I'm not afraid to say I'm a christian/anti-gay video, like any US politician any Us person who feels so is afraid to say it publicly.) The other thing I don't his words but it was along these lines Humanity being special and too advanced to not be designed in his view. More of that we are so fantastically made so it must be done by something we can't measure type of judgement.

I knew there would be plenty joking on that disparity when I saw he was running for president. Honestly on issues he has hardly said anything that makes him significantly conservative yet Allah is always going on about wanting a real conservative not a fake one.

[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
03-10-2015, 12:53 PM
(02-10-2015 05:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 09:05 AM)Alla Wrote:  P.S. But may be genius(Carson) will do this?
You are quite flitty in your support, Alla. First you liked Trump, then you liked Fiorina, and now you like Carson. None of them will be the Republican nominee.
1)I like all of them
2)may be you are right.

I like it when ordinary people tell genius how stupid he is.
I like it when people who have agendas will call genius "stupid" just because he doesn't support their agendas.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
03-10-2015, 01:11 PM
(03-10-2015 12:53 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 05:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You are quite flitty in your support, Alla. First you liked Trump, then you liked Fiorina, and now you like Carson. None of them will be the Republican nominee.
1)I like all of them
2)may be you are right.

I like it when ordinary people tell genius how stupid he is.
I like it when people who have agendas will call genius "stupid" just because he doesn't support their agendas.

You do an awful lot of propping up of people vs other people. You really think of these others as so great huh? How do you distinguish and know what a Genius is? Is it the same way you know who the True Prophet is?

It's not about agenda. Ben Carson willfully admits to not grasping a branch of philosophy and social contract theory or any understanding of how human beings interact apart from his perceived way it works. He even includes not grasping the accepted system that the catholic church endorses which is believe in evolution and God.. they just believe God directs evolution.

[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post