Facebook debate: Ben Carson Meme

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: Facebook debate: Ben Carson Meme
(03-10-2015 05:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 04:56 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Ben Carson is a joke that isn't funny
Who says this? those who have no talent to do at least 1/10 of what he had done?
Laugh out load

I said it. My username is attached to the post in which I said it. It's pretty straightforward how this works.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2015, 05:14 PM
(03-10-2015 05:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 04:56 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Ben Carson is a joke that isn't funny
Who says this? those who have no talent to do at least 1/10 of what he had done?
Laugh out load

He's a joke politically and in debates. What has he done politically exactly?

He's not a joke scientifically in the sole field of neurosurgery.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
03-10-2015, 05:30 PM
(03-10-2015 05:01 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Though I'll say you did show the case that he was a scientist. Not necessarily "great" or "genius" still.
I didn't say he is genius scientist. He is genius surgeon. One of a kind.
Liberals know this but they have NO courage or desire to say it.
(03-10-2015 05:01 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You really should put back your case of I am bad at rational thinking apparently, in your signature because it wholly still applies.
If it is so obvious I don't have to proclaim it in my signature any more. Big Grin
(03-10-2015 05:01 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  For some reason you love to frequently point out 1 thing as a standard for proof of something. One comment doesn't make him courage or not fear.
To be the first, to lead takes courage.
To stand against Liberals who are ready to eat you alive takes lots of courage. Liberals are not tolerant as they claim. Liberals are not inclusive as they claim to be. They will destroy good men if those good men do not agree with them.
If Carson was Liberal he would be good scientist and doctor and president. But because he is conservative it makes him a joke.
(03-10-2015 05:01 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Nearly every political comment he makes not about something relevant to Christianity, he actually does cower heavily and refuses to take a stand verbally.
This is not impression that I have.
(03-10-2015 05:01 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Your constant return to referring to Obama in this discussion in entirely irrelevant ways is just irrational leaps that has no connection. It doesn't even deserve any further response for how clearly unconnected it is.
I have a point to make. Hillary had more experience and she was more qualified to be a president than Obama was in 2007-2008. Obama was nobody, some ordinary community organizer, and ordinary senator. Liberals said: he is good enough.
But Ben Carson doesn't qualify to be a president, he is a joke and stupid.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
03-10-2015, 05:39 PM
(03-10-2015 05:14 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 05:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  Who says this? those who have no talent to do at least 1/10 of what he had done?
Laugh out load

He's a joke politically and in debates. What has he done politically exactly?

What did Obama do politically before he became a president? But I am sure you voted for him, for this un-experienced community organizer.
Even Mitt Romney knew what Putin is our enemy. But naïve Obama was shocked by what Mitt Romney said.

03-10-2015, 05:41 PM
(03-10-2015 05:39 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 05:14 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  He's a joke politically and in debates. What has he done politically exactly?

What did Obama do politically before he became a president? But I am sure you voted for him, for this un-experienced community organizer.
Even Mitt Romney knew what Putin is our enemy. But naïve Obama was shocked by what Mitt Romney said.

SENATOR. CONSTITUINONAL LAWYER

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
03-10-2015, 05:44 PM
(03-10-2015 05:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 05:01 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Though I'll say you did show the case that he was a scientist. Not necessarily "great" or "genius" still.
I didn't say he is genius scientist. He is genius surgeon. One of a kind.
(03-10-2015 05:01 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You really should put back your case of I am bad at rational thinking apparently, in your signature because it wholly still applies.
If it is so obvious I don't have to proclaim it in my signature any more. Big Grin
(03-10-2015 05:01 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  For some reason you love to frequently point out 1 thing as a standard for proof of something. One comment doesn't make him courage or not fear.
To stand against Liberals who are ready to eat you alive takes lots of courage. Liberals are not tolerant as they claim. Liberals are not inclusive as they claim to be. They will destroy good men if those good men do not agree with them.
If Carson was Liberal he would be good scientist and doctor and president. But because he is conservative it makes him a joke.
(03-10-2015 05:01 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Nearly every political comment he makes not about something relevant to Christianity, he actually does cower heavily and refuses to take a stand verbally.
(03-10-2015 05:01 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Your constant return to referring to Obama in this discussion in entirely irrelevant ways is just irrational leaps that has no connection. It doesn't even deserve any further response for how clearly unconnected it is.
I have a point to make. Hillary had more experience and she was more qualified to be a president than Obama was in 2007-2008. Obama was nobody, some ordinary community organizer, and ordinary senator. Liberals said: he is good enough.

Your quotes are in the thread... you really are bad at comprehensions of your own posts now? You never said Great surgeon you said "great scientist" and Genius. NOT Genius surgeon, just Genius. Look at reality for once. I also didn't say you said he was a Genius scientist, I simply used the words Genius and Great reflecting on what way you stated them prior. You are the only interpreted them wrongly despite them not implicating what you didn't say ever. Now will you acknowledge you have read this wrong for some reason? Do you not ever proclaim to admit when you interpret things wrong, because you definitively from the text in this thread have done so.

Where is this mass delusional "Them" attitude with liberals you use coming from. You know they're all people just like you who act the same way you do. You build so much up about this perceived group of people that are such an antithesis to your view.

No he's a joke because he is politically a joke and his comments in various social/scientific areas are a joke. You put up this perceived difference yourself.

Look at his comments at Ferguson. He said he doesn't Know if there is a difference of judgement via race or finical status of people.. He said on climate change Weather goes up and down but I don't know if there is climate change. He said on Immigration, I don't know if there is a solution but I would listen to one. He doesn't take positions either way and attempts to appear neutral like a classic Christmas tree cookiecutter politician. A joke of a one with no background in anything showing he has any expertise at being a politician who can do anything.

Well tons of people who either supported Hilary, Biden, GOP, Paul, or Nader did call Obama a joke & inexperienced. Constantly people had done that. Your whole delusional view of differential treatment is completely unfounded. There are millions of people of direct results constantly in contrast to comments you keep making.

It's still a view unfounded to say Putin is an enemy. The ally of our enemy isn't necessarily our enemy, that's an oldschool backwards assumption filled way of viewing the world. Neither him being the enemy of our ally or attempted ally in supplied rebels. Nor has the Ukraine situation made him our enemy as we have no real effect in that region, he may be an enemy to the EU again not fittingly U.S.

[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
03-10-2015, 05:51 PM
(03-10-2015 05:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  If Carson was Liberal he would be good scientist and doctor and president. But because he is conservative it makes him a joke.

I for one would not vote for a young earth creationist, democrat or republican.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 3 users Like Imathinker's post
03-10-2015, 05:58 PM
(03-10-2015 05:51 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 05:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  If Carson was Liberal he would be good scientist and doctor and president. But because he is conservative it makes him a joke.

I for one would not vote for a young earth creationist, democrat or republican.
That's OK, but it doesn't mean that this person can not be good president.

03-10-2015, 06:03 PM
(03-10-2015 05:58 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 05:51 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  I for one would not vote for a young earth creationist, democrat or republican.
That's OK, but it doesn't mean that this person can not be good president.

That was never said. Stick to things that are actually being said and there would be a lot more rational discussion ongoing.

But being "super intelligent" as you said also doesn't mean he can be a great president. Super intelligent people wouldn't universally make great presidents.

03-10-2015, 06:10 PM
(03-10-2015 05:44 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 05:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  I didn't say he is genius scientist. He is genius surgeon. One of a kind.

Your quotes are in the thread... you really are bad at comprehensions of your own posts now? You never said Great surgeon you said "great scientist" and Genius. NOT Genius surgeon, just Genius. Look at reality for once. I also didn't say you said he was a Genius scientist, I simply used the words Genius and Great reflecting on what way you stated them prior. You are the only interpreted them wrongly despite them not implicating what you didn't say ever. Now will you acknowledge you have read this wrong for some reason? Do you not ever proclaim to admit when you interpret things wrong, because you definitively from the text in this thread have done so.

Where is this mass delusional "Them" attitude with liberals you use coming from. You know they're all people just like you who act the same way you do. You build so much up about this perceived group of people that are such an antithesis to your view.

No he's a joke because he is politically a joke and his comments in various social/scientific areas are a joke. You put up this perceived difference yourself.

Look at his comments at Ferguson. He said he doesn't Know if there is a difference of judgement via race or finical status of people.. He said on climate change Weather goes up and down but I don't know if there is climate change. He said on Immigration, I don't know if there is a solution but I would listen to one. He doesn't take positions either way and attempts to appear neutral like a classic Christmas tree cookiecutter politician. A joke of a one with no background in anything showing he has any expertise at being a politician who can do anything.

Well tons of people who either supported Hilary, Biden, GOP, Paul, or Nader did call Obama a joke & inexperienced. Constantly people had done that. Your whole delusional view of differential treatment is completely unfounded. There are millions of people of direct results constantly in contrast to comments you keep making.

It's still a view unfounded to say Putin is an enemy. The ally of our enemy isn't necessarily our enemy, that's an oldschool backwards assumption filled way of viewing the world. Neither him being the enemy of our ally or attempted ally in supplied rebels. Nor has the Ukraine situation made him our enemy as we have no real effect in that region, he may be an enemy to the EU again not fittingly U.S.
You probably are going to be surprised but I really like what you said. I actually agree with what you said. Thanks for being patient and kind enough.
I just don't like when someone calls Ben Carson stupid and joke. Because he is not
But I am trying to be open minded. When someone explains things the way you do, I want to hear him/her out and I want to understand him/her. So, I do understand what you say.